Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (40614 Views)

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by midform(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Haaaaa! Issue based campaign turn joke carried too far!! Oga Jona might be truly clueless!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Oga jona u hvent fulfilled ur promise on power, before ur took over, my fridge dey block like stone but since u entered na only cold e dey cold. So to what extent did u fulfill u promise on power when my fridge isn't attesting to it.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by dejey: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
IT high time Nigerians wake up to the reality on ground, if mr president could be saying that he has delivered
what he promised , do they think we are fools? we are still running on generator 24/7 here in ikeja to do business,
even at our various homes no power supply, what is he talking about now, no jobs for the youths, no security, rate of dollars
to naira is skyrocketing, basically the economy is in shambles, chibok girls are missing, people die everyday in the hands of bokoharam
and you are busy campaining for re-election. in a normal civilised country Mr Jonathan should have resigned by now obviously he has no charisma
and has lost control of this country ranging from economy to security to employment and good governance. GEJ PLEASE GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by seangy4konji: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
you say what bros

If i wooze u ehn

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by andyanders: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
Make God punish Jonathan and Power Sector. Which kind of light is he talking about.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Capitano1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
You are a comedian sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ba7man(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
yorke1:
Continue the good work Mr. President.

GEJ till 2019
This guy I quoted doesn't have light at home. #FACT cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by azeezlabi: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
I am so disappointed with GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omooba77:

God bless you for this,many commentators just read headlines and because they are blinded by sentiment,they have ready made post to be typed.
very correct most people here are ill informed.theey forgot under GEJ we av more power stariona build more than GMB to OBJ put 2gether.they keep forgetting NIPP is working.All qe nees ia more distribution
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by holysaint1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizyB:
GEJ please stop doing this to us. Its really unfair! For the Past two weeks we no get light and you can still spew this t****.
Hian!

ahhh ur own beta oo... I no even wan start with my own self... Kus u fit use pity buy gen for me.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by andyanders: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Let the President know that he is a complete compound fool for saying he has given Nigerians Power. The worst power I have EVER witnessed in my life.

Make God punish Johnathon and his Power minister that is saying this nonsense,

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by franugo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
iswallker:

Jona! Jona!! Jona!!! how many times did i call you..?
one girl still ran out of my apartment half unclad 2 days ago complaining of heat..
when i was about to reap the fruits..hen
and you say you fulfilled your promise...

naim good 4 u na, u no know say na sin u bin wan commit U suppose dey thank oga jonah 4 leading u 4rm d temptationgringrin
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Omooba77:
President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday said he had lived up to his campaign pledge to Nigerians that he would make the power sector a priority for his administration.

Jonathan spoke during the inauguration of the Olorunsogo II Power Station in Ogun State.

The power plant is a 750MW Nigerian Integrated Power Project.

“I have lived up to my campaign pledge to make the power sector a priority,”Jonathan told the gathering that included members of the Federal Executive Council, Peoples Democratic Party chiefs from Ogun State and leading traditional rulers.

Jonathan said although it was capital intensive to make a difference in the power sector, his administration had been tackling it headlong.

He said the short interface between public ownership of power sector to private sector would soon be over.

With that session over, the President said Nigerians would begin to take power for granted in the next two years.

He said, “The interface between 100 per cent ownership of the power sector by government and 100 percent ownership by private sector will soon be over.

“In the next two years, Nigerians can take power sector for granted like it is obtainable in other countries.”

He said he was confident that Nigeria is moving in the right direction under his watch.

He described the power plant as the second largest NIPP power station in the country.

The President urged Nigerians to support the Federal Government in its desire to improve electricity.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-fulfilled-my-promise-on-power-sector-jonathan/

This man is a talkative.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by efilefun(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
erico2k2:

Bross think out of the Box small.the man try small at least he tackled the power problem he also facilitate the privertization of PHCN hence all these new power plant being built.This might slow but it will be same storey as telicoms.Did U not see hiw the communication sectoor evolved? 15 years ago can U wassap?

Ain't saying he didn't do anything but that guy lying that Jonathan provided food for every single Nigerian.... Haba bros let's face the reality... Was in India for 6months and I can tell you they didn't take the light more than 7times and it was for less than 10mins, can you compare their population to ours?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ladodo: 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Am not surprised at GEJ comment, is dis not thesame administration dat is saying they have created over 2 million jobs to date, I keep on asking myself who are those dat av benefited frm dis jobs, non in my family and relatives, so I think some in ur families or relatives are beneficiary in dis job ?, they have taken us 4 fools but we will disappoint them dis coming election.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
semoly:
u mumu die I swear
your mumu get same xertificate like GMB.U brain wet die i swear.Bush animal
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Akon419(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
efilefun:

Speak for you household mr 419, so sure you scared of going to kirikiri like the otuoke man that's y u behind him lying... Which good he provide for every single Nigerian? Una go just open mouth drop lie wey una no go fit backup...mtcheew
I don't blame you cos u never witness buhari military brutality. Even buhari never denied it. He begged Nigerians not to judge him with his past ,meaning that he is guilty of all the evil he committed, but unfortunately you are so brainwashed with APC lies that your sense of reasoning has bin replaced with illusion.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ceejay80s(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Prisca0ge:
He's drunk again!

If you've done something about power Nigerians won't be buying power-banks anyhow to charge their phones. Monkey!
And generator and inverter and rechargable light

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by bbjummy: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Make I check whether light don come undecided mama Peace help me shout "chai there is God o... .. Jona!

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by dammylohlah: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin ;Dwonder will never cease.

Does our president mean electric power or the power chorused after shouting PDP? As we all know the President has completed the final work as the last ruling member. ;Dwonder will never cease.

Does our president mean electric power or the power chorused after shouting PDP? As we all know the President has completed the final work as the last ruling member.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by rusher14: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
seangy4konji:
you say what bros

If i wooze u ehn

grin grin
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Naijiant: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by corozy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizyB:
GEJ please stop doing this to us. Its really unfair! For the Past two weeks we no get light and you can still spew this t****.
Hian!
abeg help me tell the clueless oga jona.........

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Finally, he has lost 1,000,000 undecided voters by this statement.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by corozy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
MizyB:
Hian!
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
clueless will not kill me o, with this im mr daftness comedy, may mr otuoke thinks aso rock electricity is the same as we the masses, jonaTanoid tchaaaaaaai ,am ashame of calling you mr pre si dog grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by ba7man(m): 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
erico2k2:

very correct most people here are ill informed.theey forgot under GEJ we av more power stariona build more than GMB to OBJ put 2gether.they keep forgetting NIPP is working.All qe nees ia more distribution
But this guy I quoted is also in darkness despite "GEJ having more power stariona build more than GMB to OBJ put 2gether and NIPP is working" (This one na PEJ senior brother sha).

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by corozy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
biowal:
Finally, he has lost 1,000,000 undecided votes by this statement.
yekpa..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Whatever the president drinks every morning and whoever his scripts writer is are not good for him.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Olammy76(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
when u see what JEGA As done oline..u will start asking ur self are u in mozambique?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by erico2k2(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
efilefun:

Ain't saying he didn't do anything but that guy lying that Jonathan provided food for every single Nigerian.... Haba bros let's face the reality... Was in India for 6months and I can tell you they didn't take the light more than 7times and it was for less than 10mins, can you compare their population to ours?
Nop U r v correct.thank God U've been to an Emerging Economy like India.But U knkw we are buying technology.see guya like India dont.They even have Nuclear power stations yet they face challenges aa well.this will tell you the enormous task ahead.But frm all indication it is +ve.I was in Nigeria last moth.I saw transformers being distributed by private firms.No one asked them for it.The power sector will soon be like the telecoms sector my guy.just in time.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan by Shiifi(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
okay abeg we hear dats enough reason to resign nd go to jail 20 billion USdollars has gone b dat abi

sai buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / Artistic Wish Of A Boko Haram Victim (Picture) / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.