Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,825 members, 7,972,956 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:35 PM

Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus (20591 Views)

11 Types Of Neighbours In Off-campus Hostels / Types Of People In An Off-Campus Hostel / 5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Off-Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Syphax(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
That Number two though!

Very rampant in Higher institutions these days.

A girl will just pack her things and go and live with another guy because he's her boyfriend.

Hmmm,,these couples enjoy almost everything married couples enjoy o.

The boy will provide food stuff,,lie to his parents just to get money to take care of his school wife,,he'll also offer protection&security.

Then the girl will take care of the cooking and the other aspect grin

The only difference with this couple is that they don't and can't have kids. If mistake happens,,the girl aborts and life continues.

When there is a break up,,she packs out and another wife comes in while she looks for another husband to pitch her tent with.

cheesy

.....and the cycle continues. grin
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Syphax(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
Funnicator:
you write like one. Plenty plenty grammar.

Woman Wrapper undecided undecided
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Woman Wrapper undecided undecided
nose poker undecided undecided
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by naijaboiy: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

.....and the cycle continues. grin
Yes Boss grin
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by dharay99: 10:20am On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
For me, its no 3.
I am an introvert and constant interaction with others leaves me very irritated. I need a place where I could retreat and enjoy my privacy, the hostel does not provide that.

I sew
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by akpumping7720(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
Living in the Hostel is like Living in boarding school!

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by debrihachi(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
CuteInBlack:
That number two tho, I don't know or can't seem to get my head around those who practice such.

We all agree its not that easy staying/sharing an apartment with guys of same sex not to talk of the opposite sex.
Certainly, we can't share the same interest, so she means I can't invite my fwends over to take ORIJIN, play cards and FIFA 13, no other girl will come visiting ??
I'd rather stay on my own than to stay with a girl. Btw, my homeboiz rock, never a dull moment with them.
no tz swt. ..u should try it
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Echikojuliet(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
For me is 3,4, and 7
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Echikojuliet(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
For me its 3,4, and 7
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Suzyky4u(f): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2015
Seriously, my reason was number 4 so, I moved with two other roomies from same dept. Yet the experience was not too far from that of the school hostel. If you know what I mean.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
As of me I enjoyed both campus & off campus(quaters) GREAT IFE !! PART1, Hmmmmmm my one & only mozambique, 2nd year had to buy space in Sport hall, 3rd year realize I was broke 4 d better part of d semester due to d expenses of bed space paired in moremi, last year got married move to quarters. Oh my Great ife !!! u made me who I am today. Where are my ife GIRLS, LADIES, MUM , AUNTIES, GRANNIES. we all should hook up soon or what do you think ? My school my life.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Syphax(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yes Boss grin

Yes Sir! grin
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by zicoraads: 10:25am On Feb 21, 2015
Not just ladies...even guys.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Yes Sir! grin
cool
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Jossyroyal1: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
delishpot:
OP wait until you visit female toilets and bathrooms in hOstels, you will help your babe/sister pack her bags and take her to a better place.
I believe main reasons most babes stay in school is the price and the security.
so are u telling me DAT off camp is more secured than hostel?
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by jabourne4u(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Wen I was In unilorin,starting from day 1 In 2008.I already knew from my papa house that I can't stay In campus but off camp.
1.I can't withstand those them small and annoying growing boiz (with little)chicken brains.
2.Privacy,either with den girlfrnds,home boys,cooking what I love to eat @ anytime.
3.I love my bathroom and toilet to be very neat,to d extent that I can use my hands to wash with brushing the zinc of d toilet.
4.I love reading and meditating during midnight,as Biochemistry is not that easy In unilorin n every other schools (with d structures,no be beans)
5.etc et.al and u will always look new,fresh and mature In every ways.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
zico18:
To do some bad things which you & I know can't be done in hostels
says who?it was in the hostel I get my 1st and 3rd belle
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by aorta(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
dechandel:
E be like say person don pack come edu section.. E good o grin cheesy..

Ermm.. Why do girls prefer off k?? Privacy.. And hygiene issues me think..
na lie!!!until I spray una holy water b4 una confess
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by doninno(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2015
R u sure or u av other motives
snowhyt:
mine's No.3.... i LOVE my privacy
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by clevvermind(m): 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
It is because of the fvcking things. grin
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by kavey10(m): 11:07am On Feb 21, 2015
IYANGBALI:
says who?it was in the hostel I get my 1st and 3rd belle

You never disappoint! I laughed soo hard! Epic!
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
snowhyt:
So that ur chicken cud be eaten private.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
snowhyt:
So that ur chicken cud be eaten privately.grin

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2015
3, 4 n 7
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Nickymezor(f): 11:26am On Feb 21, 2015
emusmith:

I believe you smiley. . a bit kiss
A bit ke OMG smiley...datz d whole truth and norin but it. kiss
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by CuteInBlack(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2015
debrihachi:

no tz swt. ..u should try it
Taah.... I can't try it for anything in the world,honey. Btw, Is it safe to say you're currently staying with a guy under one roof?? lipsrsealed
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Deejavuu(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
emusmith:

To a great extent, True smiley

Truth bawo??That's a fat lie o..

School hostel didn't stop anything.I stayed off camp because of privacy mostly.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by budusky05(m): 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
snowhyt:

Yes you love ur privacy abi? Mmmmitch
So you can bring countless of men from whatsapp, badooo, Facebook, etc to service
Abi? Hope na ur papa go pay becus me I fitooooh.
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by budusky05(m): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
Deejavuu:

Truth bawo??That's a fat lie o..

School hostel didn't stop anything.I stayed off camp because of privacy mostly.

Doing what? Na the book we yu come learn be that? Oya go back to hostel nw,
Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by Deejavuu(f): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
budusky05:

Doing what? Na the book we yu come learn be that? Oya go back to hostel nw,

Lol ,left that phase long ago tongue

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Ladies Prefer To Live Off-Campus by CuteInBlack(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
That Number two though!

Very rampant in Higher institutions these days.

A girl will just pack her things and go and live with another guy because he's her boyfriend.

Hmmm,,these couples enjoy almost everything married couples enjoy o.

The boy will provide food stuff,,lie to his parents just to get money to take care of his school wife,,he'll also offer protection&security.

Then the girl will take care of the cooking and the other aspect grin

The only difference with this couple is that they don't and can't have kids. If mistake happens,,the girl aborts and life continues.

When there is a break up,,she packs out and another wife comes in while she looks for another husband to pitch her tent with.

cheesy
God will reward you my brother for this ^ ,another negative perspective to me. I don't like it and won't subscribe to this practice. I see a lot of guys do it then I ask myself, how do they manage to pull it off?? What's their thought process like?? Let's bang and live together as husbands and wives do??

That's their mug of ORIJIN tho, no biz of mine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition / Jacob Semekor Mordzifa: Bus Driver Graduates With 1st Class In Ghana / SSANU, NASU Resolve To Embark On Indefinite Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.