Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,147 members, 7,896,897 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours (959 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
please my fellow Nairalanders, I need your advice about my girlfriend's behaviours, I love this girl so much because she's a virgin and beautiful but her behaviours can only be compered to that of an animal. l have complained to the extends that am fed up. Some of her behaviours include; she doesn't respect me despite the fact that she's very young, anytime I complain about something instead of her to beg me she would just be shouting on me, she's not afraid of loosing me despite the fact I've spent so much for her, since the time I met her I have bought three phones for her, she doesn't use to call me unless i call her, i have checked her phone several times but there is no evidence that she has another boyfriend, although i have not checked her phone lately, I can not mention all of her behaviors but a few. please I need your advice, should i leave her?
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
adisasegun:
please my fellow Nairalanders, I need your advice about my girlfriend's behaviours, I love this girl so much because she's a virgin and beautiful but her behaviours can only be compered to that of an animal. l have complained to the extends that am fed up. Some of her behaviours include; she doesn't respect me despite the fact that she's very young, anytime I complain about something instead of her to beg me she would just be shouting on me, she's not afraid of loosing me despite the fact I've spent so much for her, since the time I met her I have bought three phones for her, she doesn't use to call me unless i call her, i have checked her phone several times but there is no evidence that she has another boyfriend, although i have not checked her phone lately, I can not mention all of her behaviors but a few. please I need your advice, should i leave her?

behaviours

i stopped there
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Iamvictor(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
sit her down and talk to her if she still continue give her space so she can miss you...
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by ronald4lif(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry how old is she? You know whenever I hear about a person being a virgin I just have the feeling they are below 18. Is she older then something is not right but if younger she could be exhibiting traits of youthful exuberance.

Have you talk this through with her and what did she say. Hope you haven't given her the impression that you can't live without her. Have a talk with this babe and let her know you aren't happy about her character and how she disrespects you. And if she doesn't change start by going days without calling or asking after her and just maybe she may start appreciating you. Guys like you no dey come that easy ohh

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Dotwillis1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
adisasegun:
nd yhu still askin for advice on what to do? .....

..meanwhile, yhu cn ask y she tks up such character buh nigga, dnt beg! ...yhu hrd me?
Dnt Beg!!
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by madgoat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Guy, u are a real mugu.... Continue buying fones for her and making her look nice for her real boyfrnd. grin

#cant believe some guys are so gullible.

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
The funniest thing is that people are buying this crap.
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
jx break up with her. she isnt worth it.
Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by malonephill(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
ronald4lif:
Sorry how old is she? You know whenever I hear about a person being a virgin I just have the feeling they are below 18. Is she older then something is not right but if younger she could be exhibiting traits of youthful exuberance.

Have you talk this through with her and what did she say. Hope you haven't given her the impression that you can't live without her. Have a talk with this babe and let her know you aren't happy about her character and how she disrespects you. And if she doesn't change start by going days without calling or asking after her and just maybe she may start appreciating you. Guys like you no dey come that easy ohh

Re: Please Advice On His Girlfriend's Behaviours by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks, She's 22 years old

(1) (Reply)

"I Am 63, And I Have Slept With 3,000 Men" - Woman Tells Her Story / / Dear Ladies: Here Are 10 Ideasof Flirty Good Morning Texts Foryour Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.