Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,823 members, 7,889,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion (1572 Views)

Have You Noticed The Calmness In Nigeria With Osibanjo As Acting President?photo / Day 4: Total Blackout In Nigeria. Why The Silence? / Saraki CCB Trial.... Why The Silence By Close Associates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by Built2last: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
I noticed that Bokoharam minions and urchins that represent and magnify the successes of the sect when ever the lay siege against innocent citizens and our soldiers have unusually been quiet about the successes of Nigerian army. It appears they are fervently praying that bokoharam inflicts a major mayhem on our soldiers so that they can get back to jubilating and having campaign points on this platform.

If you wish or pray we dont win the war against terror so that your candidate can use it as cheap political point, just know you are wicked, vapid and lacking in good conscience.

What ever you wish others will come to you.
Any seed you sow, you will reap.

Nuff said.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GboyegaD(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why would you think some people want Boko Haram to kill innocent souls? Why would you in a bid to promote your candidate descend this low? Sometimes, it is best one keeps quiet than making people wonder how one reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by Uyi168: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Op,u've made no single sense....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by deeabdul: 10:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
anoder trash...next pls

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by Sylverbox(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
OP read your post again and tell me you have a clue of what is going on. If you don't have anything to say why not just keep mute.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by Ikengawo: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Built2last:
I noticed that Bokoharam minions and urchins that represent and magnify the successes of the sect when ever the lay siege against innocent citizens and our soldiers have unusually been quiet about the successes of Nigerian army. It appears they are fervently praying that bokoharam inflicts a major mayhem on our soldiers so that they can get back to jubilating and having campaign points on this platform.

If you wish or pray we dont win the war against terror so that your candidate can use it as cheap political point, just know you are wicked, vapid and lacking in good conscience.

What ever you wish others will come to you.
Any seed you sow, you will reap.

Nuff said.

the coorelation better supporting BH and APC is incredibly consistent
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by reborn1: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by reborn1: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ikengawo:

the coorelation better supporting BH and APC is incredibly consistent

How far bro, lolzzzz. Jz laughing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
reborn1:
Rubbish.

In 3 months ISIS will overrun Libya.

In 5 months from now ISIS will be welcomed by northerners

In 8 months time you will either be dead, on the run or wish you were dead.
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by reborn1: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
[s]
GBTYO:

In 3 months ISIS will overrun Libya.

In 5 months from now ISIS will be welcomed by northerners

In 8 months time you will either be dead, on the run or wish you were dead.
[/s]

Your senile mother, cursed father and your generations will be dead before next week. You will suffer same fate in a cruel way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
looking the Devil in his eyes, and knowing, no matter what the hell you do, he’ll get the last laugh.

And it’s real, and true.

The devil really will get the last laugh in all cases without exception. 

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Your senile mother, cursed father and your generations will be dead before next week. You will suffer same fate in a cruel way.

I am just a messenger

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by reborn1: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

I am just a messenger

Go give your family the message of death and sorrows cos its knocking on them soon. You all shall grief and never rest till death take you all away.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
reborn1:

Go give your family the message of death and sorrows cos its knocking on them soon. You all shall grief and never rest till death take you all away.

Don't be afraid... death is but a journey

a journey we all must undertake

Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GBTYO: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
reborn1:

How far bro, lolzzzz. Jz laughing.

Tonite we journey
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by anonimi: 4:11am On Feb 21, 2015
GboyegaD:
Why would you think some people want Boko Haram to kill innocent souls? Why would you in a bid to promote your candidate descend this low? Sometimes, it is best one keeps quiet than making people wonder how one reasons.

Buhari himself wants Boko Haram to kill innocent hence he called on our soldiers to stop killing them and burning their houses but he will not negotiate peace & amnesty on their behalf.
Re: Have You Noticed The Silence...my Opinion by GboyegaD(m): 4:22am On Feb 21, 2015
anonimi:

Buhari himself wants Boko Haram to kill innocent hence he called on our soldiers to stop killing them and burning their houses but he will not negotiate peace & amnesty on their behalf.

What does amnesty solve in this case? Did you read in history how he defeated 2 terrorist groups? Amnesty is never the solution rather, the need to be tactful in the dealings.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Deserves Praise For Giving OPC Contract –gani Adams / 5 People That Would Be Uncomfortable After Buhari's Win / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.