Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic (1168 Views)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / What Is Your Honest Opinion About Girls That Give Up The Cookie Too Quickly.. ( / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by clemz85(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
throw aboard your personal view

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
touching...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Cutehector(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Most times, I wish we had super powers to conquer distance to meet d ones we admire.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Despite the distance, her love for him still follows himundecided
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by harlos: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Out of sight is not out of mind...

Distance relationshipembarassed
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
Long distance relationships are as useless as the "ay" in "okay".

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by hatux: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
*sighs*
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by otipoju(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
Makes me remember when I used to write love letters as a teenager.A typical letter will by begin with,

Sade mi owon,

They say out of sight is out of mind but the reverse is the case cause every single moment of the day, thoughts of you continue to linger in my mind, in my heart and every fibre of my being.

You invaded my heart from the very first time I laid my eyes on you and even though I try to resist it and control my self , I am unable to do so cause I enjoy the feelings that you evoke in me every time we were together.

... Etc etc.

But sadly I have seen too many things under the sun to loose gaurd again.

I no get work ooo for me to dey type this long epistle.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
zick19:
will comment tomorrow
Guy I've been noticing you that's what you are saying on all threads This is after 12 so oya comment undecided
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Samiceman: 1:03am On Feb 21, 2015
I wanna cry.... Reminds me of someone special

I love u Yemi

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by DonaldGenes(m): 1:07am On Feb 21, 2015
baffah96:
Guy I've been noticing you that's what you are saying on all threads This is after 12 so oya comment undecided

Are you working with........

DSS
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by ggrin(f): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2015
Nonsenseangry
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by clemz85(m): 3:54am On Feb 21, 2015
hatux:
*sighs*

God what happened to this people?
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by clemz85(m): 3:56am On Feb 21, 2015
ggrin:
Nonsenseangry

something is wrong

dialling...
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Bantino(m): 4:35am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't like long distance relationships, doesn't work for me.

@pix above, 'love conquers all'
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by hatux: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2015
clemz85:

God what happened to this people?
The Lord is in control my brother.
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Are you working with........

DSS
Department of social or security What's the meaning of DSS
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Syphax(m): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2015
baffah96:
Department of social or security What's the meaning of DSS

Department Of Self Service
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Syphax:

Department Of Self Service
HELL NO undecided
Re: Your Opinion About The Symbolism Of This Pic by wisefizz(m): 11:45am On Feb 21, 2015
so touching......... i hope this type of love still exist..

in other news,

ORIGIN MUST NOT BE BAN

(1) (Reply)

Confused Afff / What Is The Difference Between Loving Someone And Having A Crush On Someone / I Need Help..read Please And Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.