Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,057 members, 7,970,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:59 AM

It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! (1354 Views)

Nothing Can Happen To Isreal No Matter What (photo) / Warning To Nigeria! No Matter What Happens On 28/03/15- Buhari Wont Be President / Anyim is new SGF: Promotion Or Demotion Or It Does Not Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by 888boy: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2009
'The fact that your voice is loudest at condemning Nigeria does not make you a hero nor make Nigeria beter. Remember that Nigeria is not a person. Nigeria is a name for a geographical region where we are all referenced globally. If you were born in Nigeria, make it the least you can do for Nigeria. So, I love my Country!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Eziachi: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2009
Well! speak for yourself and good luck to you with the sinking ship.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by asha80(m): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2009
@Eziachi
grin cheesy grin
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Jan 07, 2009
What is with the weird need for some, on here, to profess love for Nigeria on a forum using a moniker, and not their real name and address? At least include your name, address and picture of yourself, so when I meet you on the street, I can at least say for a fact that you are the one who felt you needed to come on nairaland to say " I LOVE NIGERIA" for all to know that you do. I would think your actions would speak louder than mere words, but I guess words seem to mean a lot more to many in the " I LOVE NIGERIA" crowd. roflmao!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by oderemo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
remember that B.T advt word is cheap. angry
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by bronxdog: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What is with the weird need for some on here to profess love for Nigeria on a forum using a moniker and not their real name and address? At least include your name, address and picture of yourself, so when I meet you on the street, I can at least say for a fact that you are the one who felt you needed to come on nairaland to say " I LOVE NIGERIA" for all to know that you do. I would think action speaks louder than words, but I guess Words seem to mean a lot more to many in the " I LOVE NIGERIA" crowd. roflmao!!

Part of this statement is the most sensible thing you have ever said in 45 years.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2009
ode remo:

remember that B.T advt word is cheap. angry

. . . and apparently relatively easy to post on Nairaland ! roflmao!!! My sense is many of these plan to run for office in the future or something, and want to at least log in the words I LOVE NIGERIA on here so they can refer to it when the time comes. roflmao!!

You would think with all these threads popping up, here and there, on how the threadstarters apparently love Nigeria so much, that the country would have changed in the same ratio. If not much but at least some significant change registered to back up these proclamations on nairaland. grin

[img]http://www.thisdayonline.com/img.php?id=3775[/img]
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by oderemo(m): 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2009
i rest my case.i am now fed up trying to cry for a change dont want to end up like tai solarin.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Epiphany(m): 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2009
888boy:

'The fact that your voice is loudest at condemning Nigeria does not make you a hero nor make Nigeria beter. Remember that Nigeria is not a person. Nigeria is a name for a geographical region where we are all referenced globally. If you were born in Nigeria, make it the least you can do for Nigeria. So, I love my Country!

Mr Man, condemning Nigeria does not mean we do not love the country. Many of us only say it as it is, the COUNTRY IS SICK. If a person cannot point to a particular problem, there is no way he can proffer adequate solutions!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by BOSS7: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

What is with the weird need for some, on here, to profess love for Nigeria on a forum using a moniker, and not their real name and address? At least include your name, address and picture of yourself, so when I meet you on the street, I can at least say for a fact that you are the one who felt you needed to come on nairaland to say " I LOVE NIGERIA" for all to know that you do. I would think your actions would speak louder than mere words, but I guess words seem to mean a lot more to many in the " I LOVE NIGERIA" crowd. roflmao!!

I wish I had typed this, Thanks KoboJunkie

@ Poster, we're still waiting for your picture (carrying a posted written on it I LOVE NIGERIA) with your real name and address on YOUR thread.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by TheOne2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
Looks like some mischievious person paid that okadaman to take that picture.

Firstly, his passenger has a helmet so I don't know why he shouldn't.

Secondly, and more importantly, HIS OWN helmet is sitting right in front of him on the dashboard. It amazes me at the length people will go to falsify circumstances, as in this case of using paint bucket as helmet.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2009
Look closely at the helmet the passenger is wearing. Are you sure that is a riding helmet? Roflmao!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by tpia: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2009
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by bronxdog: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2009
meaningless - a stupid fellow puts a paint bucket on his head in place of an helmet and it gets praised for his ingenuity on Nairaland, instead of berating him for hs foolishness, his stupidity, his idiocy but people whose brain is warped and mirred in confusion uses it to promote anti government antagonism. stupid people.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Jan 08, 2009
tpia:

The guy has a right to express his opinion on any subject he likes. There are people loving bats and gorillas to the extent they even move from their comfortable western abodes to go live in the forest with animals- I don't hear anyone squeaking about that.

@ the photo: isnt that the typical attitude of you typical Nigerians. Ever anti-authority regardless the situation. Always antagonistic to law and order.

uuummm. . . . so do I . . . Do you have some point to share here?? rofllmao!!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by tpia: 12:33am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jan 08, 2009
tpia:

yes, my point is:

LEARN TO RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS REGARDLESS WHAT YOU THINK THEY LOVE.

Some people love kitten, others love dciks, some swear by their villages, others can't sleep without whiskey. and so on endlessly.

Did someone die and make you chief fascist dictator or are you Idi Amin the enemy of freedom.

Love and like are subjective- people don't all have to like the same things. Some people love chocolate while others don't. Does that mean the ones who hate chocolate should villify those who don't.
your post here was absolutely unnecessary although of course you could be the naija nile he's referring to.

Aside from the fact that your post above does not seem to have any logical connection to my stance, made clear in my post,I would like to know who made you judge of what is appropriate and what is not though?  and going by you posts on Nairaland, are you sure you are the right one to take that position on here roflmao!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by bronxdog: 12:41am On Jan 08, 2009
Kobojunkie:

who made you judge of what is appropriate and what is not though?  and going by you posts on Nairaland, are you sure you are the right one to take that position on here roflmao!!

Cant you talk without this wierd thing you always end it with - i.e. "roflmao"?
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by tpia: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2009
uummm . . . they are my views, and that is why they are biased --- my opinion !! Are you drunk or something? roflmao!!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by tpia: 12:51am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2009
B.O.S.S.:

I wish I had typed this, Thanks KoboJunkie

@ Poster, we're still waiting for your picture (carrying a posted written on it I LOVE NIGERIA) with your real name and address on YOUR thread.

Better yet, tell us how much im don do to show past words say im love naija pass all!!! roflmao!!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by tpia: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2009
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by netotse(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2009
na wa o see fight. . . y'all shld cool down now. . . if the poster had sed i like ice cream nobody'll be complaining but since he sed nigeria er'body has somefink to say
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by BOSS7: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

somefink ke

I beg finkfink now before typing.

grin
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2009
netotse:

na wa o see fight. . . y'all shld cool down now. . . if the poster had sed i like ice cream nobody'll be complaining but since he sed nigeria er'body has somefink to say
I doubt that statement. roflmao!!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Eziachi: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2009
bronx_dog:

meaningless -  a stupid fellow puts a paint bucket on his head in place of an helmet and it gets praised for his ingenuity on Nairaland, instead of berating him for hs foolishness, his stupidity, his idiocy but people whose brain is warped and mirred in confusion uses it to promote anti government antagonism. stupid people.

Well said!
And the idiot with bucket on his head is in his little way encouraging police corruption. If Nigeria police rogues sees him, now, they will not be thinking about his safety with the bucket on his head, they will be thinking of how their god had buttered bread for them to get something out of him with reasonable excuse for doing so and he will end up giving police more than the real cost of a good/safe helmet.

A car driver I hired once to take me all day from Port Harcourt to Owerri and back, kept giving police, road safety and all sort of people on the road, ten naira there and twenty naira there because he wasn't wearing a seat belt because his side of the car's seat belt was broken.
And at a point and whole facade got on my neve that I had to ask him how much a new or even used seat belt will cost him? and he told me he doesn't know. I said aren't you a slowpoke not to have found out how much it cost instead of giving every rogue in uniform a meal ticket day in day out. Probabaly spending more than the actual seat belt cost.

I said to him: if you had a seat belt and they still want bribe from you, fare enough you have done your civic duty because those rogues can still take money from you even if you are tied to you sit with a rope and the sit belt is for your personal safety first.
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by lucabrasi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2009
@poster
i understand what you r on about,the most irritating however are the ones that have left nigeria for the past 15/20 years yet they ll proffer solutions to the nigerian problem and disagree vehemently with nigerians living in nigeria presently about any contrary opinion,even though the best they can do is log on to nairaland,say their piece and then return to their regular life.
dont let any individual browbeat you cause of professing love for your countryand im with you as well I LOVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIA AND I DONT GIVE A HOOT WHAT ANYONE THINKS, im sorry but i dont really see the sense in condemning someone for professing the love of his country,i bet you ll rather have him wear i love u.s.a tee shirts to show he s cool, yet they r in a country where students pay allegiance to their country every single morning and patriotism is a way of life, hypocrites
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2009
Eziachi:

Well said!
And the idiot with bucket on his head is in his little way encouraging police corruption. If Nigeria police rogues sees him, now, they will not be thinking about his safety with the bucket on his head, they will be thinking of how their god had buttered bread for them to get something out of him with reasonable excuse for doing so and he will end up giving police more than the real cost of a good/safe helmet.

A car driver I hired once to take me all day from Port Harcourt to Owerri and back, kept giving police, road safety and all sort of people on the road, ten naira there and twenty naira there because he wasn't wearing a seat belt because his side of the car's seat belt was broken.
And at a point and whole facade got on my neve that I had to ask him how much a new or even used seat belt will cost him? and he told me he doesn't know. I said aren't you a slowpoke not to have found out how much it cost instead of giving every rogue in uniform a meal ticket day in day out. Probabaly spending more than the actual seat belt cost.

I said to him: if you had a seat belt and they still want bribe from you, fare enough you have done your civic duty because those rogues can still take money from you even if you are tied to you sit with a rope and the sit belt is for your personal safety first.

Well, I am going to guess the "GENIUS" of a driver would utter the statement" I LOVE NIGERIA", right before he pays the policeman BRIBE and then asks "Oga! Why now?" . . . roflmao!!
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Sammy107d(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2009
Well then, ROFLMAO!!!!!
grin
Re: It Does Not Matter What You Say Anyway: Naija Nile! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
enter the roflmao grin grin grin grin

kobojunkie, i hope you have a carpet. . .

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Of The House + 4 Body Guards ,bullet Proof Car & Outriders / New Ministers To Be Sworn-in Next Week The List: / Massive Troops Deployment In Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.