Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,575 members, 7,965,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies (30628 Views)

FIRE FOR FIRE! Jonathan Changes Gear, Bombards Fayose | Tells Him To Resign / The 3 Campaign Strategies Of President Jonathan In 2015 / Governor Fashola Accusing GEJ Of Sabotaging GMB/PYO Campaign Strategies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by PastorOla1: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
This is one of d reasons they postpone d election. To buy time 4 themselves to waste d time of a whole nation. PDP will suffer this time around never to recover again. GEJ IS A LOSER

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by maestroferddi: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2015
anonimi:

You learnt without verifying yet regurgitate the LIE
Don't waste your time on him.

Let him and his co-travellers keep hallucinating. They should continue thinking for Nigerians. In their calculations they are smart. No problems, we shall see the way the cookies crumble at the polls.

Na today?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Badgers14: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2015
datguru:

Idio*t of the century, gej's public statement and that of GMB, which is more embarrassing ? Brain washed fool

Oga mi, no name calling, very unnecessary. Watch Buharis interview with CNN Christine Amanapour , listen to his response, check other interviews you c I uld find and listen to his response too and do the Same to GEJ. On a personal level, though am not GEJs fan, I was embarrassed on his interview with wall street journal he said the Ekiti tape was fake, even after a general that was on that meeting confirmed the authenticity, another firm in the U.S confirmed the voices was not doctored. He said the same thing after the bomb blast in Abuja last year, exonerated MEND in a hurry all of these without conducting investigations. He went on record as saying Stealing is not corruption undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by saasala(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2015
At the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers. He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction. Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes #SaiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by EasyBundles(m): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by ALISMILE(m): 9:58am On Feb 21, 2015
Chanchit:
When we are all clamouring for a younger leader, we gOt one quit alright but now we can't wait to go back to an older leader cos we got a clueless young chap.
Damn!!! U re fffffuuunnnnyyyy!U cudnt ve put it better!
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by maestroferddi: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2015
Badgers14:

Oga mi, no name calling, very unnecessary. Watch Buharis interview with CNN Christine Amanapour , listen to his response, check other interviews you c I uld find and listen to his response too and do the Same to GEJ. On a personal level, though am not GEJs fan, I was embarrassed on his interview with wall street journal he said the Ekiti tape was fake, even after a general that was on that meeting confirmed the authenticity, another firm in the U.S confirmed the voices was not doctored. He said the same thing after the bomb blast in Abuja last year, exonerated MEND in a hurry all of these without conducting investigations. He went on record as saying Stealing is not corruption undecided
You are sounding dumb.

Please go back to your playgroup as most people here are adults...

Tomorrow you will blame Jonathan for not being able to do basic critical thinking.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by ALISMILE(m): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
saasala:
At the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport yesterday morning when GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marvelled everyone when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers. He told someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare display of discipline, courage and conviction. Airport workers nearby testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes #SaiBuhari
Ehen!Bleep watever dey say about that guy!He is definitely a rare person! I think I like him already! Sai Buhari jare!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by sholamatins: 10:06am On Feb 21, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE,,..,
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by enigma3000: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2015
marv1:
so when a politician embezles money, its nt stealing, its called mere stealing abi but when a poor man steals a chicken. Its stealing. Its only in nigeria you will this kind of madness.

Stealing is stealing BUT
Corruption. Comprised of Stealing, Embezzlement, Misappropriation, Profitiaring, Fraud, cyphoning etc.
U see? Corruption is a lot more than stealing.. Dats what the president is trying to say.
In GEj's voice... In my town if someone steals they ll naked him/her and flog around the market.. But if u tell them he/she is corrupt they ll not know what to do to him/her
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by ALISMILE(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are sounding dumb.

Tomorrow you will blame Jonathan for not being able to do basic critical thinking.
Instead of u to tackle d points he highlighted, u resorted to name callin and abuse! I think I prefer to go along wit him than u!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Fawklicant: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Oh! I see the dreamers have yet converged again. grin This time the dream is in 3D. shocked grin

Meanwhile...

Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan 2010 - 2019.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Thats more like it Sir.
Let the people feel your pulse directly.

Jonathan, It is well with you!
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by OKNkanu(m): 10:18am On Feb 21, 2015
M4gunners:
It is unfortunate that some APC followers in Nairaland don't sleep at all just to make front page with their yeye comments . Election will come and Jonathan will win it. You guys should deal with that.
See mumu! embarassed
M4gunners:
It is unfortunate that some APC followers in Nairaland don't sleep at all just to make front page with their yeye comments . Election will come and Jonathan will win it. You guys should deal with that.
See mumu!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by synergycom19: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ have woken-up now to discover to that he is the presidentnot his aids who he allowed to deceived and caged him all this years
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Pinkybush: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
VOTE FOR UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION
VOTE FOR UNITY
VOTE FOR DR. GEJ

March4GEJ
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Badgers14: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2015
maestroferddi:
You are sounding dumb.

Na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by shammah1(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Same old excuses from APC supporters. Grow up and see the great future ahead of you.
Badgers14:
Oga Jona is a goner, he is very clueless. His public statements are just an embarrassment to the country. He cannot control his cabinet, his team are in disarray, one person affirm a statement the other denies it.

Jona have the wrong people around him giving him bad advise since Moses was a baby.

Oh I wish today is March 28.

# Sai Baba
# Sai GMB
# Sai Osibanjo.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Tvegas(m): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2015
Hope the move is not too late? I have personally been asking most yoruba i meet about their decision and they all want change via buhari.

To crown it all i asked an elderly woman who resides in ekiti about who the ekiti will vote for and about GEJ chances having concluded that GEJ will win in ekiti state because of Fayoshe, i was shocked when i heard this fairly literate woman saying "Awon omo ti won ko lo nko?" "Se lon lo si church kiri,a so wipe, mi o wa campaign?" grin.....it means "what about the stolen kids" "He keeps going to churches,and says he isnt there to campaign". At that point i gave up. Another discovery i made is that the uneducated people are more informed this time.

I hope the responses i got from my survey are biased for the president's sake or else GEJ will suffer a landslide loss in South West as it is now.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by kokoA(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
Richard6:
I always laugh whenever APC e-touts always give themselves false hope...I simply laugh. APC may win state Governorship but not presidency...the power there is too much and too big. Even if GEJ doesn't campaign, he wil stil win, he is just campaignin to fufil all political electoral rules and games.
you are still living in the past. Nigeria has outgrown your level of reasoning. I wonder where GEJ will get the votes from With the introduction of card readers, incumbent rigging elections will be reduced drastically. Except you are lying to yourself of you're just being sentimental, the actual figures on ground doesn't look good for GEJ at all.. He needs morethan a miracle to retain his seat.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by vislabraye(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2015
O boy APC followers don overtake. But whatever means, GEJ will win. Make una go and die.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by arsetalks(m): 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
M4gunners:
You call people's comment yeye, the one you made here is what?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Akpan107(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2015
pacesetter939:
GEJ is a lost course and I ask again; where on earth is Godswill Akpabio? He's been missing in the scene.
Apkabio is not a noisemaker...

Dont worry urself... Election will hold and you will get the shock of ur life.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by nortcentrallord(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2015
I thought APC and their fans are even a little enlightened I didn't know they are the clueless once after all. Only the wise will see what is happening. Political strategy. 1st, destroy Buhari with his antecedents then move on to build your trust in the hearts of those who truly matters not E-miscreants. GEJ is the silent Maradona of this country. Hihihihih, tears awaits APC cum Buhari and supporters as we march with GOODLUCK. GBAM.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by M4gunners: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
uncle005:
well said, PDP supporters can keep on sleeping while we drum support for GMB. This is not the time to sleep, we at alert to ensure PDP does not rig, postponed again, kill our members. We know PDP supporters have ulterior motive towards this election and that is why we APC supporters can't sleep, everywhere you go you find us there, trailing PDP evil movement, thnk u
If you guys can't find something useful to do than keeping night for election 80% of you will definitely not benefit from no matter the outcome, it means the same thing await you guys. Look for something to do to avoid heartbreak after the election bikonu.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by olisafincy(m): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2015
All this noise makers
said Buhari, said whatever don't even have a voters card.
There is only one nigerian president and that is GEJ
GEJ till the world ends.
GEJ is working
GEJ will win
GEJ is transforming
1 million like for GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by ayokellany: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ivanspring:
Keep deceiving yourselves.

Even me wey no be politician no say apc CANNOT win the presidential election.

THEN YOU MUST BE IGBO because HAUSA FULANI YORUBA N SOUTH SOUTHERNS KNOW JONATHAN FACE AN UPHILL TASK IN WINNING THIS ELECTION

GMB TILL GEJ ACCEPT ATEALING OF PUBLIC N GOVT MONEY IS NOTHING BUT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by tefund(m): 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
benuejosh:
jonathan your days are numbered.. operation #marchback2otueke. no negotiation.
he should just pack and go,destiny and goodluck cannot take him further

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by reborn1: 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
kingslly:
So since you are outside Nigeria leave we Nigerians that are at home to decide since you are not going to vote. Stop decieving the unsuspecting masses with your lies and propaganda. Akpabio donate to Buhari ? APC can fit lie !!!!

Stop ranting like a spoilt kid. Did i stop you from voting for your candidate, so we should quit nairaland cos of you. Grow up and being childish.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Change2015(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
mycar:
It seems you guys signal each other whenever a thread of this nature is to be created, so you can litter it with your hate propagandas. even the title alone tells it all.

Goodluck to you guys as we go to the poll.

Go suck a lemon. Where do you see hate here? People are simply fed up with the master of incompetence in Aso rock. And they have good reason to be.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
M4gunners:
If you guys can't find something useful to do than keeping night for election 80% of you will definitely not benefit from no matter the outcome, it means the same thing await you guys. Look for something to do to avoid heartbreak after the election bikonu.
You that is supporting a failed regime is doing what? Doing something useful right? My friend you better think twice, 2011 when we all drum support for GEJ, what was the benefit? The most painful thing is the removal of fuel subsidy and that immigration recruitment scam, the person we voted for massively in 2011 could only pay us back with subsidy removal on new year day 2012, making all the people who travel home for xmas became stranded at home due to increase in transportation.

Secondly if you have any relations or friends who lost their life in that immigration recruitment exercise, where no one was held responsible for that tragedy and money for registration not refunded, nobody was employed and you still support GEJ, you are heartless and a murderer, so many reasons why we need change.
Re: Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies by Whymee: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jonathan Changes campaign strategy...

Thank God, at least there is change in his dictionary.

Nigerians also need this change Mr J.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Reacts To Buhari's Request To World Bank To Focus On Northern Nigeria / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Buhari Appoints Malami, Fashola, Others To Engage Twitter Over Ban [FULL LIST]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.