Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,920 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Strange Obsession - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Obsession (441 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana? / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Obsession by kurt09(m): 8:17am On Feb 21, 2015
My brother’s way of expressing his sexual exploit is piling up of ladies’ panties. I have a twin brother; we are both of the same gender. I am becoming a bit worried for his life, as he thinks keeping the panties of women makes him a conqueror of territories. We are both married but his philosophy of sex differs from mine entirely. Whenever he sleeps with a lady, he would pay them off to have their panties, inscribe their names on them and keep the panties for record purpose. Presently, he has lost count after 105 different panties. Is he safe or can he be helped? www.punchng.com/entertainment/sex-sexuality/updating-is-welcome/
Re: Strange Obsession by 3Cees: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2015
Leave him joor. One man's meat is another's poison, and how do we know that your own obsession is even crazier?
Re: Strange Obsession by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Ask him who the ritualist is, that's not ordinary.
Re: Strange Obsession by buygala(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2015
oo
Re: Strange Obsession by ghost1718(m): 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
cheesy nothing where person no go see for Or hear for nairaland........... Can somebody pls explain that boy english for me

(1) (Reply)

The Young Woman / Vendors Required For July 2015 Wedding / Remove Doubt From The Minds Of Women You Pursue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.