Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,302 members, 7,904,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E (5807 Views)

List Of Things Kanye West Said In 2016 During His Many Rants / Amber Rose Says If A Robber Breaks Into Her House She’ll Give Him A BJ To Stay A / True Confession? Amber Rose Says She Has Lost Count Of Men She Has Slept With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Hollawaley(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
How are you going to date a woman for two years, someone who knows where you buried all the dead bodies, someone who doesn't particularly have reservations, has nothing to lose and you go on radio to slam her, saying you had to take 30 showers before you could be with another woman (someone who probably has more body count)? Well, Amber is furious with Kanye and she's coming for him. Continue...
Read the report from MediaTakeOut.com below..
The SH*T just hit the fam. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with one of Amber's closest friends - who tell us that she's FURIOUS - with the ongoing SLANDER CAMPAIGN that she's being hit with - from Kanye and the Kardashian's - and she's ready to drop the BOMB, and spill Kanye's tea.
What's the tea, you ask? Well ALLEGEDLY when Kanye and Amber used to date - Kanye liked his BOOTY PLAYED WITH. Not the booty - the HOLE . . . EWWW . . .
But here's where it gets even MORE messy Amber also claims that Kanye has PUT HANDS ON HER in the past - and left bruises - which she has photographic evidence of.
Kanye and Amber had entered into a legal NON-DISCLOSURE agreement in the past - where Amber agreed NOT TO TELL. But she now feels that since Kanye went on the radio this morning and basically called her a"DIRTY B*TCH" . . .

1 Share

Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by naijaboiy: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2015
Mtcheew
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Divineluv14(f): 9:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Mtcheww!
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by willi926(m): 9:54am On Feb 21, 2015
mtchewwww * 10
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by romzyxy(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2015
hmm xo kanye sef collect frm amber. nawa o. dis amber na cheerful giver o. no wonder wiz khalifa tire for d giving.
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Syphax(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2015
Kids! undecided
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Hehe.... Back to my music.... Nonsense.
I need a south african on a song... Holla at me.
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by chuckdelis: 11:19am On Feb 21, 2015
Kanye on gay alert!
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by lordthree(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
always knew kanye was gay.. skirt wearing drama queen
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Viktor1983(m): 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
K
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED WHEN I WATCHED KANYE DURING THE INTERVIEW. HE SHOUDNT HAVE MADE SUCH STATEMENT. HE REGRETED SAYING IT IMMEDIATELY. BUT THE DEED HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE
SHAME ON YEEZY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toWk6mybzVE
START FROM 20:20
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by icebebe(f): 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dis is getting messier,crazier,stupider,senseless,n childish!
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by mimifavour(f): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
But u enjoyed de b*tch ass. Shame on u
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Dygeasy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sometimes I just wonder how much sense these celebrities have.
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
funny
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by larytyy: 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Check out: 12 most shocking celebrity sex tapes of all time http:///1vO4S9b
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Guests: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
OP, do you have a job? Please send me a pm for my mail so you'll forward your CV.

1 Like

Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Girltee1(f): 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
How messy can it get? undecided
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by tomiobj(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2015
In airforce1 s voice. After my album ill join d fight
Hollawaley:
How are you going to date a woman for two years, someone who knows where you buried all the dead bodies, someone who doesn't particularly have reservations, has nothing to lose and you go on radio to slam her, saying you had to take 30 showers before you could be with another woman (someone who probably has more body count)? Well, Amber is furious with Kanye and she's coming for him. Continue...
Read the report from MediaTakeOut.com below..
The SH*T just hit the fam. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with one of Amber's closest friends - who tell us that she's FURIOUS - with the ongoing SLANDER CAMPAIGN that she's being hit with - from Kanye and the Kardashian's - and she's ready to drop the BOMB, and spill Kanye's tea.
What's the tea, you ask? Well ALLEGEDLY when Kanye and Amber used to date - Kanye liked his BOOTY PLAYED WITH. Not the booty - the HOLE . . . EWWW . . .
But here's where it gets even MORE messy Amber also claims that Kanye has PUT HANDS ON HER in the past - and left bruises - which she has photographic evidence of.
Kanye and Amber had entered into a legal NON-DISCLOSURE agreement in the past - where Amber agreed NOT TO TELL. But she now feels that since Kanye went on the radio this morning and basically called her a"DIRTY B*TCH" . . .
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dayum Kanye grin grin

You don't need a lady to do that for you. I'm highly available kiss kiss With your big fat behind kiss kiss

On a side note, he's wrong for calling out Amber like that...I mean, this is same woman you dated for 2 years or so and your big asss is just realising that she's dirty angry angry
Re: Amber Rose Says Of All Things,kanye Likes Her A.S.S.H.O.L.E by ZianaJordana(f): 4:06am On Feb 23, 2015
LMAO. Kanye just doesn't like the fact that most of the things Amber Rose said about the Kardashians was true.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj With Massive Cleavage In Full Display At Las Vegas Pool Party.... / Who Did This To Beautiful Jackie Appiah? / Checkout This Intimate Birthday Cake A Nigerian Lady Got For His Guy(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.