Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,554 members, 7,941,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) (3414 Views)

Why Do APC Govt Always Lie To Nigerians-we Dont Believe In This Govt Again (pic) / Nnamdi Kanu Will Never Be The Same Again! (pic) / PDP Busted Again? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by Psychedelia(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
823 years? undecided
A simple fact-check would tell you this is incorrect.
Dear OP, this occurence happens every 11 tears, save for the leap years (29 days in February).
Think I'm lying? Let's see...

Feb 1971, Feb 1982, Feb 1993, Feb 2004 (leap year), Feb 2015, Feb 2026, and Feb 2037 all have the same calendar grid pattern.

Try verifying things before publishing them, sir.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by fedesng(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
I think it's still fun. Eleven years ago (2004), $1 was 135 naira, Obasanjo was president and Africa never hosted the world cup. Who knows what would have changed in Nigeria 11 years from today (i. e. Feb 21, 2026). Thanks reganvida for the initial post. It was fun.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Op God bless for this, I really appreciate. Unlike those talking trash up there, I pray God to make this February a month of blessing to you.

Thanks bro, am happy for the good words.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
dein77:
Thanks for sharing, OP.

It's really a rare occurrence.

Yeah it is.
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by reganvida: 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Demburrows:
Some Igbo business men in alaba be like so i will open shade for only for 4 mondays-saturdays, landlord must remove money for this month, ifa bu cheating.

Lol!Lol! grin
Re: You Will Never See This Kind Of February In Your Calendar Again.(pic) by jamace(m): 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
What is the spiritual connotation of such event?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Pushes For N90,000 Minimum Wage / Hilarious! See The Cake That Was Ordered N The One That Arrived. / We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.