Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? (2235 Views)

Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Who Should Take The Blame, When A Child Has Bad Character, "The Mom Or Dad? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by vjsmiles: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
Logicalmind:

Keep quiet. It's not all girls that trade their ego with beauty just as not all cute guys are proud.

Some are proud cos of their wealth, popularity and intelligence..

Finally, they are many married ugly uncouth ladies and beautiful well-mannered unmarried ladies. It's luck
[size=50pt]K angry[/size]
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by temmypotter(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Logicalmind:

Lmao! Okay, I've understood you.

@Emboldened, is that an English word. grin

Actually, quasi and seemingly means the same thing - No need to impress anyone. smiley
lol....impress?...nah...far 4rm that...nd d emboldened word isnt english...its greek....
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by KingTom(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
lilmax:
and for her mind now she get self esteem grin
Abi grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
xynerise:

Yet you had a crush on her lipsrsealed
Na your sister na grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by KingTom(m): 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
was it true u crushed her
undecided shocked grin
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
KingTom:
Na your sister na grin
I don't have a sister tongue
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Tashaamania(f): 7:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
xynerise:

I don't have a sister tongue
since when did you start denying me, bro? sad
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

since when did you start denying me, bro? sad
Now you have let him see what to use against me angry
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Tashaamania(f): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
xynerise:

Now you have let him see what to use against me angry
Ehen? Is that why you should deny my existence? angry
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by xynerise: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tashaamania:

Ehen? Is that why you should deny my existence? angry
At least that doesn't end your existence undecided
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
xynerise:

At least that doesn't end your existence undecided
u think?
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Enockia(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2015
terrible words can not describe such a person ugly and rude Jeez
Re: Guys,what Do U Think Of An Ugly Lady With A Bad Character ? by Dannidom(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Unibenstudent:
What goes through your mind when you notice this phenomenon?
ofcourse thats why she is "Ugly" bad character dey show for body na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Types Of Kisses And Know How To Apply Them / Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. / Skin To Skin: Cogent Reasons Why Women Hate Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.