Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,772 members, 7,921,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan (543 Views)

I Don’t Deserve This From APC Because I Helped Them To Power, Says Ex-nsa Dasuki / I’ll Free Lagosians From APC - Jonathan / Details From APC Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan has said that he would free the people of Lagos State from the “bondage” of the All Progressives Congress (APC), which has ruled the state since the inception of the fourth republic in 1999.

He asked the people not to vote for APC during the rescheduled general elections but to cast their votes for all the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates contesting elections, so as to be free from APC’s alleged 16 years of oppression.

The President said this yesterday when a group of market women in the state paid him solidarity visit at the State House, Marina, Lagos.

Jonathan promised the market women that a PDP-led administration in the state would provide the enabling environment for traders to do business without hindrance.

Jonathan commended the women for supporting his re-election bid and urged them not to be intimidated by the opposition, saying, “I have listened to you; you have been carrying the PDP flag; you have been humiliated but you still marched on.

Thank you for working hard for PDP. This is the final struggle and the time for us to use all our strength to achieve victory.”

Earlier, the leader of the visiting team, Hajia Aminat Hussein, had told Jonathan that they had stood by the PDP since its inception but regretted that the members suffered harassment under the APC-led government in lagos
Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by bamidele029: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
We are trying to free ourselves from your cluelessness

4 Likes

Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
loool. biggest. joke of the year
comedian president

3 Likes

Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by francisj(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
o.k
Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by ola6: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ Please come and save us in Lagos o! We are tired of Tinubu and the APC

1 Like

Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
mrvitalis:
loool. biggest. joke of the year
comedian president
I don't know why he always crack expensive joke..u want to free lagos from the hold of apc and he wants pdp to die in power!! If he leave the presidential seat for gmb,we will. Compensate them with lagos,fair deal.

1 Like

Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by Change2015(m): 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
I don't know why he always crack expensive joke..u want to free lagos from the hold of apc and he wants pdp to die in power!! If he leave the presidential seat for gmb,we will. Compensate them with lagos,fair deal.

Only one local government sha!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: I Will Free Lagosians From APC- Jonathan by moyosore27384(m): 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
jona u dey make laugh, PDP has notin to offer i was once a member of dis uncalled for party and i left there bcuz of there cluelessness but later gain admission but uptil (16yrs) nw PDP hs notin dan stealing is nt corruption and GEJ is phobia of bn jailed by Buhari.
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari March Gej.

(1) (Reply)

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina / Femi Fani-kayode, Director Media And Publicity - Goodluck Campaign Organization / Take Their Money, But Vote Out PDP, Lagos APC Advises Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.