Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,486 members, 7,961,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Letter To The I.G Of Police- Disgraceful Trend Of Mobilization Fee In The NPF - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The I.G Of Police- Disgraceful Trend Of Mobilization Fee In The NPF (754 Views)

Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Buhari Paid 4bn Mobilization Fee To Contractors With Nothing On Ground To Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The I.G Of Police- Disgraceful Trend Of Mobilization Fee In The NPF by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sir,

I, a concerned citizen of Nigeria wish to bring to your notice, the very gory, shameful and unfortunate trend (which seem to be an unwritten policy in the NPF) of Mobilization fee within the NPF (Nigerian Police Force); it is indeed disgraceful to say the least as to how a nation whose police force should be the sole succour of the common man would be asking for a mobilization fee (which usually is in the environs of #50,000 or more) before arrest and or any investigation could be carried out. I have personally witnessed several cases like this; a case that paticularly melted my heart was when an indigent boy I happen to know,whose younger sister of about 15 was raped to death by some hoodlums at Imo state, who were identified and nested in police custody, surprisingly same police officers asked the family to produce #50,000 for investigations to be carried out, of course they couldn't and that case had a natural death.
Sir, with all due respect I do not see how any country on earth can thrive with her police force in this light of keen illicit pecuniary benefits at the detriment of law abiding citizens they are meant to protect. I am not oblivion of the very below optimal welfare packages for our police service men, I for one do not feel delighted about that, but meting such perceived discontent on fellow citizens who suffer same or even worse (bearing in mind over 70% of citizens live below poverty line) is not only insensitive but utterly distasteful and should be condemned .
I decided to write this open letter to bring this to your notice (assuming you are unaware of this illicit and disgraceful acts). It is very imperative you use your good office to swiftly look into this unfortunate and implosive trend, that has eaten far too deep, and restore the already dying image of the police force before it is finally extinguished
Thank you.

Long live the N.P.F
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria...

Mr. Raymond .E

C.C
Minister of police affairs,
president of Nigeria.....
Re: Letter To The I.G Of Police- Disgraceful Trend Of Mobilization Fee In The NPF by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Sir,

I, a concerned citizen of Nigeria wish to bring to your notice, the very gory, shameful and unfortunate trend (which seem to be an unwritten policy in the NPF) of Mobilization fee within the NPF (Nigerian Police Force); it is indeed disgraceful to say the least as to how a nation whose police force should be the sole succour of the common man would be asking for a mobilization fee (which usually is in the environs of #50,000 or more) before arrest and or any investigation could be carried out. I have personally witnessed several cases like this; a case that paticularly melted my heart was when an indigent boy I happen to know,whose younger sister of about 15 was raped to death by some hoodlums at Imo state, who were identified and nested in police custody, surprisingly same police officers asked the family to produce #50,000 for investigations to be carried out, of course they couldn't and that case had a natural death.
Sir, with all due respect I do not see how any country on earth can thrive with her police force in this light of keen illicit pecuniary benefits at the detriment of law abiding citizens they are meant to protect. I am not oblivion of the very below optimal welfare packages for our police service men, I for one do not feel delighted about that, but meting such perceived discontent on fellow citizens who suffer same or even worse (bearing in mind over 70% of citizens live below poverty line) is not only insensitive but utterly distasteful and should be condemned .
I decided to write this open letter to bring this to your notice (assuming you are unaware of this illicit and disgraceful acts). It is very imperative you use your good office to swiftly look into this unfortunate and implosive trend, that has eaten far too deep, and restore the already dying image of the police force before it is finally extinguished
Thank you.

Long live the N.P.F
Long live the federal Republic of Nigeria...

Mr. Raymond .E

C.C
Minister of police affairs,
president of Nigeria.....

Re: Letter To The I.G Of Police- Disgraceful Trend Of Mobilization Fee In The NPF by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ff

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari And Tinubu In London / House Sets Partisan Politics Aside And Applaud Pres. GEJ On Boko Haram / Nigerian Troops Seizes Garte And Neighbouring Villages From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.