Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,968 members, 7,890,189 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:44 AM

Another Picture Of GMB In London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Picture Of GMB In London (40728 Views)

Another Picture Of Yusuf Buhari At The Inauguration / Hilarious!! Pdp Mocks GMB In Their New Campaign Picture!! / GEJ Reveals Shocking News About GMB In Enugu! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by simonsayz: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
emeka2847:
Buhari's London visit has been generating lots of controversies lately.

Other pictures of Buhari In London..

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/media/grid?idx=1

That's photoshop work joor and besides its 2013 that picture was taken hausa bush pigs una dey find free rice for mosque every friday grin
emeka2847:

That's photoshop work joor and besides its 2013 that picture was taken hausa bush pigs una dey find free rice for mosque every friday.....hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by kolajoo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PapiWata: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
People in London will be wondering why that tall, bony and cadaverous gentleman is wearing what looks like a night-gown, in public.

Some will no doubt have speculated that perhaps terror gang leader Boko Hari was simply too busy to bother getting dressed, before welcoming visitors to his hospital guest room.

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Even look at the number of doctors attending to him,i even see Fayose's personal physician checking his heart functions.This man buhari must have more than prostate cancer o! grin grin
Even if buhari is brought on a stretcher,the votes are locked down for him.
GEJ can never rule this country again,there is no force on earth or beyond that will see him staying beyond may 29.

What do u mean no by no force beyond?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by honeric01(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jwonder:
www.demotix.com/photo/1849821/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference

So this is the only "website" you have? see the name sef demotix or is it demonic.. you guys won't stop spreading lies and rumors..

Let me ask you, if truly the pix was taken in 2013, how come he's with Amosun who was in ACN in 2013 and Saraki who was in PDP then? can you explain this? you have seen the pix of them together in the same UK right?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by ayindejimmy(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
Febup:
lo
What about these ones ?

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by PapiWata: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tony Blair is thinking "Now why the ffuck did my PA tell me I needed to talk to this guy, and who the ffuck is he ?"

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by cashkid: 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:
People in London will be wondering why that tall, bony and cadaverous gentleman is wearing what looks like a night-gown, in public.

Some will no doubt have speculated that perhaps terror gang leader Boko Hari was simply too busy to bother getting dressed, before welcoming visitors to his hospital guest room.

Another programmed pdp fool on rampage grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Caseless: 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Coldfeet:
I knew you won't so CASEclosed!

Heed my advice though!
Vote for GEJ!
#FORWARDNIGERIA wink
i'd rather watch boko haram put a bullet through my head than vote gej.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Pectoris(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Lies lies lies. The real source of this photo is far back 5th of March 2013 when Buhari Attended African diaspora conference. The real source: http://www.demotix.com/photo/1849842/retired-nigerian-general-buhari-attends-african-diaspora-conference

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Efomeh2020(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=waternogetemeny post=30946802]...[/
quote]
He was with gov Amosun in 2013?

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:

If you no take time today, the Baale go because of you start new thread for politics forum here, come begin to query you like how chairman dey query local government worker when too dey late for work-place.

but you too sef read wetin he write, i nor understand anything at all.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by KENTHAZ(m): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
LIKE if U will vote for Buhari durn D election.

5 Likes

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by farafa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
GEJ to Otuke no going back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
emeka2847:
I know the name of this hospital. It is called
Ayo Fayose Memorial Hospital, London
Shameless bad people
Yes ooooo the victim (Ayo fayose) really need hospital,for daily medical checkups cos it is too early for him to die nw, but anyfin can happen after election shaa......kokan aye ( saibuhari)
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tantrums
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by masterp24: 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Make una c wash...
Media work!!!
Person wey dey for BED REST!!!

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Heffalump(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
doctokwus:

Even look at the number of doctors attending to him,i even see Fayose's personal physician checking his heart functions.This man buhari must have more than prostate cancer o! grin grin
Even if buhari is brought on a stretcher,the votes are locked down for him.
GEJ can never rule this country again,there is no force on earth or beyond that will see him staying beyond may 29.

See as you de talk like say you be God. Just wait na, for your koro-koro eye e go soon happen. GEJ still remains the unshaken president of Nigeria for the next 4 years.

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. No develop HBP oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by corozy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
chamboy:
u still carry ur madness come here
abeg help me ask the madman abeg...
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by boblaide: 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
Vote for change

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
ayindejimmy:
lo
What about these ones ?

Ok see this one

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Coldfeet(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
i'd rather watch boko haram put a bullet through my head than vote gej.
Don't be so harsh on yourself dude shocked why the fanatism? Do away with do or die politics.

stay alive and watch GEJ re-elected cool

1 Like

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by DzTzl(f): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Caseless:
fayose and his goons should head to the memorial hospital in London so they can have their bp checked after seeing this picture.

those that wish BUHARI death shall die before him.
AMEN!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by prettyboi1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
#BuhariOsinbajo2015

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by venatus25(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
soe:
foool..how much were u paid? Any picture buhari releases, u quickly Photoshop it unto a fake news page dated 2013

...ur stupidity level will be a subject of medical psychiatric research in 2020.
you call the picture a photo shop pic because he is looking nice there,
If he appears to be in the hospital bed hope you will be happy, you Heartless madgoat
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by ojoagefu4jc(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
Fayose propaganda is not working,we all know his problem. Why does he think any sensible human being takes his serious? What happens if Buhari went for medicals? When have men grown beyound Sickness? The only ppl not travelling for medicals are those not sponsored from the public treasury. Stop fooling ur self with cheap talks.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Champele(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is he trying to stabilise the price of oil in the market, see how he is looking at that palmtop on his hand, does he know how to press it?

He should forget about winning and focus on telling those people there to come and buy his cows, at least he can become an importer and exporters of cows.

Imagine the company name would be "Buhari and Sons Cows limited"

gej till 2019
Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 22, 2015
venatus25:
you call the picture a photo shop pic because he is looking nice there,
If he appears to be in the hospital bed hope you will be happy, you Heartless madgoat
what the hell are u talking about?
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by rexzqcom(m): 2:39am On Feb 22, 2015
I'm tired of all these rubbish.
We're in instantaneous information age for crying out loud.
If Buhari is fine in London, he should conduct a live impromptu news conference to address the supporters and the nation. All these hide and seek, gives life to the rumors mills.
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by cuteboy2: 2:44am On Feb 22, 2015
emeka2847:

We don't want to see photoshop pictures of Buhari in London. We want to see him on the podium with GEJ debating his policies and campaign promises back here in Nigeria.

Maybe we should put this man in a crate and ship him back to Abuja, Umaru Dikko style. grin grin grin grin
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by Jaypea98: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Is he trying to stabilise the price of oil in the market, see how he is looking at that palmtop on his hand, does he know how to press it?

He should forget about winning and focus on telling those people there to come and buy his cows, at least he can become an importer and exporters of cows.

Imagine the company name would be "Buhari and Sons Cows limited"

gej till 2019
NO COMMENTS.....Your name says it all....!
.......................,.thanks
Re: Another Picture Of GMB In London by emeka2847: 7:49am On Feb 22, 2015
ighodalonosa:

THIS IS AN OLD PIC
TONY BLAIR IS NO LONGER THE PRIME MINISTER.
APC and propaganda again. if u go hospital, talk so we can pray for u. U must not die now because we want you to MOVE FORWARD WITH NIGERIANS.

GEJ all d way
2019 is visible
Dey there dey deceive yourself. So by March 5, 2013 APC had already been formed and Buhari (CPC in 2013), Saraki (PDP in 2013) and Amosun (ACN in 2013) were all travelling to London together shey?

Use your head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) / Picture Of Bola Tinubu And Babatunde Fashola ( Drop A Caption ) / Ibrahim Uwais, Who Joined ISIS, Killed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.