Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu (33807 Views)

"Garba Shehu Is My Boy" - Deji Adeyanju / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour / APC Sets Up Committee To Monitor Buhari’s Compliance With Manifesto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by joeyekembele: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30952677][/quote]

If you must allege that Fayose hired some people to monitor Buhari movement, it means you must also accept that he went to London for medical check as alleged by the same Fayose. Fayose had alleged that Buhari went to UK for treatment and even gave the address of the hospital Buhari is being attended to. But APC debunked that. Here you are admitting in principle that he has hired some people to monitor Buhari. Which means those people must have told Fayose the truth concerning Buhari's movement and mission in the UK.
Lest I forget, why not remind Buhari to go the Cambridge and collect his certificate before he returns after the treatment?
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Ahmeduana(m): 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30952677][/quote]
WHICH MEAN THERE IS ELEMENT OF TRUTH IN WHAT FAYOSE SAID THAT BUHARI WHEN FOR MEDICAL CHECK IN LONDON.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Forwetinnah: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
englishmart:
we must find out the truth

You dey mind them. See as dem dey shake like leaf...just to know the man whereabouts dem dey fear. If na Sahara Reporters post their lies about GEJ all of dem for dey sing praises..now the tables have turned they're crying grin
Sahara Reporters tell us where GMB really dey o!! Working visit ko..vacation rally nii. Who him dey work for?? Tinubu plc??

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Ahmeduana(m): 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Fayose Will die a painful death for wishing death to a fellow human being.

Why are they even scared of election
IF HIM NO DIE MAKE YOU KILLL AM.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Forwetinnah: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
Ekiti's own version of Reno Omokri (Lere Olayinka, special Assistant to the Ekiti State Governor on Public Communications) demonstrates why stupidity is known to have no limits.

Besides..Amosun is in Nigeria jeje
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:

He's EXPOSING YOUR LIES..that's all. What's the big deal about BH?? He wants the few gullible ones that are being misled to know what the APC really represents. DECEPTION!! The more you look the less you see. So much for Intergrity o
Exposing what lies? You and I know that Fayose is only trying to repay GEJ for the favour shown to him during the Ekiti elections, thats the reason he is being overzealous. Is Fayose closer to GEJ than Akpabio? Why dont you hear Akpabio's voice? Its simple. Fayose doesn't want to go to jail.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Truckpusher:
Isn't he your incoming president? So, what's wrong with the whole idea?
Aren't we suppose to be abreast with the whereabouts of our incoming president? grin

Its all fine if you wanna be abreast.....

But not that Fayose of a guy
Rara...... Nah bad marketgrin
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Champele(m): 11:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
What is APC trying to hide?,they take for a fool or what?.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Champele(m): 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
If person talk true Apc go say make he die,. Is that how you plan to rule Nigeria?.
Rilwayne001:

Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by MDEWOLE: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
Time to call that 'area boy' governor to order!

Interesting to read about Buhari's continued efforts to win hearts and minds.
This has got to be of cold comfort to the incumbent and his league of TANoids grin

The reason why Fayose is doing all these is becos he knew that Ekiti Election was Rigged for him to become Governor and APC has all the secret of how they rigged d election so if Buhari wins presidential election his case will be definitely revisited and all d atrocities he committed will be exposed and he will go to jail .But if Jona remains he will be covered.
You remember when d audio recording was exposed they all surprised and Jona send it was not real but in their mind they know d audio recording was real but trying to cover up.
Anyway God will pity Nigeria and give us a good leader.
tx.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by MDEWOLE: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
TheOtherview:
Time to call that 'area boy' governor to order!

Interesting to read about Buhari's continued efforts to win hearts and minds.
This has got to be of cold comfort to the incumbent and his league of TANoids grin

The reason why Fayose is doing all these is becos he knew that Ekiti Election was Rigged for him to become Governor and APC has all the secret of how they rigged d election so if Buhari wins presidential election his case will be definitely revisited and all d atrocities he committed will be exposed and he will go to jail .But if Jona remains he will be covered.
You remember when d audio recording was exposed they all surprised and Jona said it was not real but in their mind they know d audio recording was real but trying to cover up.
Anyway God will pity Nigeria and give us a good leader.
tx.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Truckpusher(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
dre11:

Its all fine if you wanna be abreast.....

But not that Fayose of a guy
Rara...... Nah bad marketgrin
How is he a bad market? Is he not a Nigerian citizen?
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
courage54:
Fayose is fighting a lost battle

God Bless General MUHAMMADU BUHARI and strengthen him as he embark on this journey of rescuing Nigeria from the hands of corrupt and clueless leaders. To show that God is with him, he keeps waxing stronger even in the mist of all the propaganda been label against him by PDP agents of darkness. Another thing I admire so much about him is his silence even when they spread hate rumors against him and he never talk back to anybody rather he chose to speak about his admiration for the president's smile. WHAT A GREAT MAN!

God bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta

Sai BUHARI
silent like movement of a creepy demon. make him your local government chairman. you are not any Niger delta son, don't deceive your soul.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Forwetinnah: 12:03am On Feb 22, 2015
tosag:
Exposing what lies? You and I know that Fayose is only trying to repay GEJ for the favour shown to him during the Ekiti elections, thats the reason he is being overzealous. Is Fayose closer to GEJ than Akpabio? Why dont you hear Akpabio's voice? Its simple. Fayose doesn't want to go to jail.

Since Fayose has taken it upon himself to give updates on Buhari, let him. He hasn't done anything incriminating so far, has he?? The difference between Akpabio and Fayose is that the former doesn't talk much but as usual an 'imgbati wee always show himself'. I'm very sure he's NOT the only one in the PDP who knows about Buhari's condition and his whereabouts but the rest have decided to keep quiet about it. This is the same thing Sowore has been doing and you lot have been hailing him for exposing GEJs administration. What are you hiding??

1 Like

Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by courage54(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
silent like movement of a creepy demon. make him your local government chairman. you are not any Niger delta son, don't deceive your soul.

I don't usually reply insulting mention but let me grant u that luxury tonight by educating u that we all have our individual right to support who so ever we wish to support irrespective of our tribe and religion. So stop insulting people who has chose to support who they believe can bring the change they desire. Am from Nigeri-Delta and am proud of it and am supporting and voting for BUHARI along side my entire family
, Friends and well wishers. God bless u
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by dre11(m): 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
How is he a bad market? Is he not a Nigerian citizen?

Someone that came up with a forged doctor report of ABTH that GMB has cancer........ Is that not a bad market
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2015
dre11:

Someone that came up with a forged doctor report of ABTH that GMB has cancer........ Is that not a bad market
How did you know that the document was forged?
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2015
courage54:

I don't usually reply insulting mention but let me grant u that luxury tonight by educating u that we all have our individual right to support who so ever we wish to support irrespective of our tribe and religion. So stop insulting people who has chose to support who they believe can bring the change they desire. Am from Nigeri-Delta and am proud of it and am supporting and voting for BUHARI along side my entire family
, Friends and well wishers. God bless u
guy! sit down, let me tell you! you have no right to vote whoever you want. each party have presented a candidate each, you must fyioking vote for the chosen one ok! good. now relax.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Since Fayose has taken it upon himself to give updates on Buhari, let him. He hasn't done anything incriminating so far, has he?? The difference between Akpabio and Fayose is that the former doesn't talk much but as usual an 'imgbati wee always show himself'. I'm very sure he's NOT the only one in the PDP who knows about Buhari's condition and his whereabouts but the rest have decided to keep quiet about it. This is the same thing Sowore has been doing and you lot have been hailing him for exposing GEJs administration. What are you hiding??
So you are calling that death-wish advert an update? Politics is about strategies, yes, but not to point of wishing your opponent death. Another thing, do you know that the advert is capable of causing chaos in the country? He mentioned Murtala, Yar'adua and Abacha as leaders who died in office. It is insult on the north if you dont know it. A good leader is not supposed to stoop to that level. Its wrong. I guess you PDP faithfuls call it "update".
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Solozzo(m): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Fayose and Jonathan are terrified. Of going to prison, should Buhari win the March 28 election. I suggest GMB should focus on campaigning in naija but perhaps he is soliciting for international campaign funds.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by courage54(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
guy! sit down, let me tell you! you have no right to vote whoever you want. each party have presented a candidate each, you must fyioking vote for the chosen one ok! good. now relax.

I seriously don't understand u.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by rexzqcom(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2015
Why is Buhari hiding ?
Buhari is a public figure.
All his moves should be public.
He need to address news conference to announce his arrival at destination. And answer questions from the news Corps.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by nzeadachie: 2:55am On Feb 22, 2015
omoloba123:
Picture of GMB this afternoon in London.
DO YOU MEAN THAT HE CHANGED THE WHITE CLOTHES IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE INTERVIEW THE SAME YESTERDAY AFTERNOON? BECAUSE I SAW WHERE YOU PEOPLE SAID THAT THE INTERVIEW WAS HELD THE SAME AFTERNOON, JUST ASKING OOO BECAUSE I KNOW THAT HE IS SICK MOREOVER HE CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by nzeadachie: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30952677][/quote] THAT MEANS FAYOSE KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM AS HE'S MORNITORING HIM, THAT MEANS HE'S RIGHT ABOUT WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE HOSPITAL
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by saitechh(m): 6:40am On Feb 22, 2015
See this

Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Mohammedtijjani: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Look at that MUMU u cannot face ur problem and solt it out abi ok go ahead we will see
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Godhelpus: 7:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Whether fayose likes it or not prison awaits him and his cohorts,instead of going round all prisons in Nigeria to make sure all the beds,fans are in order and make sure they serve them 3 square meals his busy monitoring GMB,fayose prison awaits you sir so start the needful.

GMB till fayose get small sence.gbam
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by lolademariam: 8:19am On Feb 22, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I tire oo, I don't no y dey are scared of election
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by Forwetinnah: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
tosag:
So you are calling that death-wish advert an update? Politics is about strategies, yes, but not to point of wishing your opponent death. Another thing, do you know that the advert is capable of causing chaos in the country? He mentioned Murtala, Yar'adua and Abacha as leaders who died in office. It is insult on the north if you dont know it. A good leader is not supposed to stoop to that level. Its wrong. I guess you PDP faithfuls call it "update".

Then I guess you've NOT seen or heard worse things done by APC 'faithfuls'...it goes both ways!! They've been warned seriously AGAINST VOILENCE that's why your APC leaders are quiet. GEJ has been threatened several times, attempts have been made on his life even though it wasn't made public...how many wars have we fought? Didnt Lai defend the nuisances who pelted GEJ with stones in Maiduguri and Bauchi?? Biko stop this over hype drama..is Buhari's death the only thing that can cause war in Nigeria?? Who will fight it?? You?? Which North?? Abeggiii. Have you asked yourself what would happen if anything happens to GEJ?? Na only BH come from somewhere, the President fell from space grin grin. The worst that can happen is the almajiri taking to the streets maiming the innocent and of course the army will be there waiting for them
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by prest(m): 10:58am On Feb 22, 2015
The arithmetic behind fayose problem with buhari is simple, he know that he didn't will the governorship election, that once jonathan don't win, himself is out of office.
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by nicecash: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
With all due respect, Gov Ifayose, you are running after a battle that you will eventually lose.

You are chasing nothing but shadow inside darkness.

whoever God has marked to rule this country, all the forces in the world cant stop him.

All your tricks and evil plots keep increasing GMB's fame.

w wont tell you to stop continue until you hit the wall.

our GMB, ride on to AsoRock in Grand style come may 29, 2015

GMB, Allahu yaasimuka mina nnass. No weapon formed against GMB shall prosper inn sha Allah.

SAI BABA

SAI GMB inn sha Allahu
Re: 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu by obinnahenry(m): 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
I wonder what will be Fayose fate if GEJ loses this election? He is just creating enemity btw himself, ekiti people and JMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Datti-Babawo: I Sponsored The Bill To Reduce Minimum Wage Because Govt Is Broke / Atiku's 33,000 Minimum Wage Not for All Staff, Only Gotel Staff Will Get It / Amotekun Kills 3 Youths In Oyo Over Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.