Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,303 members, 7,891,391 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Is This Barcanista? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is This Barcanista? (4317 Views)

What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) / Barcanista, Obiageli, Omenka And Donphilopus Challenge PDP Warriors For Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Feb 22, 2015
valboy20:

barcanista has been on your radar for a while now..you even opened a thread for him.
well I'm of the strong opinion that you're not telling us something
That biitch will never respond to any reasonable question.

I know her type .
She's nothing but one cold thing.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by patrickmuf(m): 3:51am On Feb 22, 2015
Missy89:
Barcanista is a confused analyst, an unprincipled narcissist who thinks everything is about him and no one should hurt his e-feelings. A charlatan who is fraudulent, exploitative and deceptive. An unscrupulous individual. He is disloyal and a vindictive con man with deficient conscience

He is delusional and when unable to gain recognition or support from others, he take on the role of a heroic or worshiped person with a grandiose mission and tries to re-establish his self-esteem through grandiose fantasies and self-reinforcement

He is currently under the protection of Jonathan after Gbawe refused to connect him.

Personally i think he is suffering from a cluster B personality disorder (NPD)]

Lmao i think he sponsors threads like this to help keep his handle relevant...Like it or not the name barcanista is inconsequential on NL as evidence suggest...
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by munex007(m): 8:01am On Feb 22, 2015
I get your point Bro

We all have right to our opinion..I believe his personality can influence and he may not build Nigeria once put will get it back on track and set a blue print for real Transformation

You should have been non partisan at least instead of supporting gej...You now believe in him? Or you just don't have choice?

I know we all want the best for our nation

God bless bro.
barcanista:
Unfortunately, GMB personality has not been able to influence his party members in their smaller unit. I'm afraid that with the undemocratic hawks in the APC and the mass movement of failed PDP politicians, A Buhari presidency will be a mirage in governance. If the Buhari's personality can't imbibe tolerance, truth and democratic change in the followers, it means it will be worse if these hawks get to power.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by tomakint: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Truckpusher has always been very strategic when it comes to safety.
I think d picture Truckpusher is trying to paint is deeper than you thought..now listen, you were initially neutral, eventually you pitched your tent with APC and in the course of your romance, many of your data were out like name? where you work? A Nairalander you work with? and all that....now you have swerved to PDP's side, don't you think your switch is a threat? Watch your back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 22, 2015
tomakint:

I think d picture Truckpusher is trying to paint is deeper than you thought..now listen, you were initially neutral, eventually you pitched your tent with APC and in the course of your romance, many of your data were out like name? where you work? A Nairalander you work with? and all that....now you have swerved to PDP's side, don't you think your switch is a threat? Watch your back
Well, that is very correct. I have been at instinctive alert with my movement not so predictable. Though I'm not the type that fear danger, but I will be very cautious, thank you bros

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by fun4: 11:08am On Feb 22, 2015
patrickmuf:
Lmao i think he sponsors threads like this to help keep his handle relevant...Like it or not the name barcanista is inconsequential on NL as evidence suggest...

Did you say BARCANISTA is INCONSEQUENTIAL bro? Well if he is then there would not have been any need for this thread in the first place. Don't you think so? Besides check the COMMENTS( over 60) and VIEWS( over 1000) on this thread alone and tell me which other character on NL can draw up this kind of inquisition in less than 24hrs.

It is so unfortunate that whatever is done today, some tag you a 'MONIKER' instead of looking from a non-partisan view.

Well, patrickmuf, FUN4 is nobody's moniker here on NL and please go through all my posts and tell me where FUN4 took sides with APC or the PDP.

Despite being an IZONman, is it not my right to elect to be neutral or ask questions about the pro-APC or the pro-PDP. I like politics section on NL because it is the melting pot of NL.

No day passes by I failed to visit to get the latest news from forum members and BARCANISTA is one guy I followed his write-ups despite being pro-APC then.

So my Oga at the top, when did wanting to know him some more become a sin to be described as one of his 'troll?'

Without this thread how would I have known that he is Izon from Okirika. His Nigerio-political views are simply PAN-NIGERIAN and I believe that has endeared him to many on NL that are neutral.

I have achieved what I sought out to achieved with this thread and I have no apology to you or anybody. And I would be giving a thorough analysis and conclusion about this thread on the 23rd day of February, 2015.

He is one fellow that has OVER 300 people following him on NL so please check to see if all of them too are paid by BARCANISTA to follow him on what he believes and stands for - the last time I check OUR DARLING OBIAGELI was still following him.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
fun4:

Now details are sprouting up. Barcanista has a nemesis, Dalote, on NL?

Please can others confirm this assertion from Patmaine by hitting 10LIKES and/or reject with 10SHARES?

go check the likes I am vindicated....though datolee closed his account

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by patrickmuf(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
fun4:

Did you say BARCANISTA is INCONSEQUENTIAL bro? Well if he is then there would not have been any need for this thread in the first place. Don't you think so? Besides check the COMMENTS( over 60) and VIEWS( over 1000) on this thread alone and tell me which other character on NL can draw up this kind of inquisition in less than 24hrs.

It is so unfortunate that whatever is done today, some tag you a 'MONIKER' instead of looking from a non-partisan view.

Well, patrickmuf, FUN4 is nobody's moniker here on NL and please go through all my posts and tell me where FUN4 took sides with APC or the PDP.

Despite been an IZONman, is it not my right to elect to be neutral or ask questions about the pro-APC or the pro-PDP. I like politics section on NL because it is the melting pot of NL.

No day passes by I failed to visit to get the latest news from forum members and BARCANISTA is one guy I followed his write-ups despite being pro-APC then.

So my Oga at the top, when did wanting to know him some more become a sin to be described as one of his 'troll?'

Without this thread how would I have known that he is Izon from Okirika. His Nigerio-political views are simply PAN-NIGERIAN and I believe that has endeared him to many on NL that are neutral.

I have achieved what I sought out to achieved with this thread and I have no apology to you or anybody. And I would be giving a thorough analysis and conclusion about this thread on the 23rd day of February, 2015.

He is one fellow that has OVER 300 people following him on NL so please check to see if all of them too are paid by BARCANISTA to follow him on what he believes and stands for - the last time I check OUR DARLING OBIAGELI was still following him.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Am proud of your reply @bacanista.
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
barca was one of ur haters, dont knw weada i will take sides wif u in the nearest future, only time will tell.
why did u defect?
this is ne question pro gej like me will want to knw.
i still believe that Gej will perform when re-elected n i knw my beliefs can never fail
Re: Who Is This Barcanista? by valboy20(m): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
That biitch will never respond to any reasonable question.

I know her type .
She's nothing but one cold thing.

I think she sure do miss the boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are There No Pre-colonial Opposition Figures From Odua? / Currency Used By BIAFRA From 1967 - 1970 / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians The Truth About James Ocholi Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.