Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,880 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You (266960 Views)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by dharay99: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rennee:

lol.. I no wan use brush spoil my fine face

Ok no dey blush again.

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op it work for awhile
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by coolfredo(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
BreezyRita:

Wow! So you're eyen eka mmi?! Nice!

Ooops! She's not.

Op, these won't work on me! If I like you I do!
But I hate boring guys sha. Who can't keep a real nice convo flowing.
babe so u mean u don like me? i like as ur face d shine nte afiongo adan isip.... lol
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Gemc3(f): 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
LewisO:
Gemc3 "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy and aesthetical for my likings. I can't date someone like you! cheesy grin tongue angry wink cry

Nice try LewisO. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

ℓ☺ℓ.....it happens now
lol.. now you're talking.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by firstolalekan(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
EroticAngelina:
try harder
Wetin dey worry this one?
Notice me!
Abeg swerve
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by holax: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
rennee
Sweetdreams ..... And pls don't dream about me cos I get girls pregnant in dreamdream grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by deltateam: 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not womenundecided

Who cares about winning the hearts of women already on their appointment with menopause.

Abeg pack one side make we see dem girls joor. No time.

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by franzis(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
tintingz:
Note: Most girls that reply with "kk" or "Lol" are unintelligent and boring.

Give a girl attention, money and display some materialistic stuff, she's all yours. smiley
on point… money and materialistic stuff would work faster than all what the op stated
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by DonDiego(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol. *smiles*

Nice try OP with your tips. But I think you only tried to localize David Deangelo's well-known tactics for getting girls to eat from your palms as guy. He pointedly discourages what he famously calls the WUSS mentaliy in guys while seeking to 'toast' girls.

Anyone interested in DeAngelo's works should google his full name along with his Double Your Dating website.

Thank me later. wink
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by deltateam: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
Nneka123 "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

i hope it works grin

if it doesn't.. op, you are fired

Op wasn't talking to duull brains like you. How can you use it on someone who already saw it coming? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Gsmiles26(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
Good for u,use dem to save ur relationship
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by micrep3030(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
70% correct but it depends most time on the girl mood
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by kilokeys(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
deltateam:

Op wasn't talking to duull brains like you. How can you use it on someone who already saw it coming? undecided

inbred.. i can brag abt brains with u. if u are blind. check again.. that post alone got 137 likes and more are still liking..
they understand humor. nitwit. if i answer u again ehn.. make i lay two crocodile egg.

3 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gemc3:

Nice try Lewis.O. Lol

Hope u won't push me away! sad cry
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
holax:
rennee
Sweetdreams ..... And pls don't dream about me cos I get girls pregnant in dreamdream grin
lol, don't worry, I don't dream about strangers hehe
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by DonDiego(m): 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
DonDiego:

Nice try OP with your tips. But I think you only tried to localize David Deangelo's well-known tactics for getting girls to eat from your palms as guy. He pointedly discourages what he famously calls the WUSS mentaliy in guys while seeking to 'toast' girls.

Anyone interested in DeAngelo's works should google his full name along with his Double Your Dating website.
Thank me later. wink

http://doubleyourdating.com/
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
firstolalekan:

Wetin dey worry this one?
Notice me!
Abeg swerve

She wants to be feeling inferior. grin Rubbish!!!! undecided
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LewisO: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:

inbred.. i can brag abt brains with u. if u are blind. check again.. that post alone got 137 likes and more are still liking..
they understand humor. nitwit. if i answer u again ehn.. make i lay two crocodile egg.

grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmm I wonder what will happen when every guy in the world learn this

Well am sticking to the boring category since every body
Wants to stand out I wld rather stay in the scene

All of una way waka comot na only una go waka come back

Btw all this poo na effect of konji

If not just relax and wait women will come in due time
Good tins come to those who wait

Am still waiting for diddydiva sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by rileyy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
One thing I've learnt in recent time is that you can never impress em girls/ladies, if she likes you she likes n if she doesn't give a f* abt you my brother don't stress. All these 3 points join with your money na her deafen ears ego fall and worst she'll call you maga. Be your self around them and let things fall in place naturaly, sooner or late that which is meant for you will find you and then even your poo will smell like "Gucci by Gucci perf" cos she's d one for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by EejaNla01(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thanks op but please answer the guy that asked about street paroll.
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by niggi4life(m): 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:
Nneka123 "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

i hope it works grin

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Ojix85: 9:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Harruun(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
Absolutely right
tintingz:
Note: Most girls that reply with "kk" or "Lol" are unintelligent and boring.

Give a girl attention, money and display some materialistic stuff, she's all yours. smiley
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
oloyolo:
Hmm I wonder what will happen when every guy in the world learn this

Well am sticking to the boring category since every body
Wants to stand out I wld rather stay in the scene

All of una way waka comot na only una go waka come back

Btw all this poo na effect of konji

If not just relax and wait women will come in due time
Good tins come to those who wait

Am still waiting for diddydiva sha
grin grin

hi!!

ANCESTOR
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are correct.
These points you stated are for winning the hearts of girls, not womenundecided
badantin.. u r too smart for my liking grin have I teased u? grin this guy never meet gals who are wounded lions before, he go know say all these ones wey e write nah dustbin grin
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hehehehe! OP, you have forgotten that Nigerian girls take life too seriously! Most times, when I see the faces of most ladies on the street, I get scared. Babe go dey waka for road dey keep face like Mack trailer wey hit container...fine...Let's try this your line on one naija girl on facebook...

Me: "Comot here joor, you are too sexxxy for my liking, i can't date someone like you."

The Girl: Please gerrout! Who wants to even date an id.iot like you? You are not my type. Common manner of approach, you don't have.

Me: undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
kilokeys:

i hope it works grin

grin this can only work for inexperienced gals.. dose ones in SS2. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by gentlechyke(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
please don't continue the exposition here, the girl I'm crushing nd stalking would know my moves (the ish u'r about to lecture). i can't use the lines u posted cos probably she has seen them. i beg Mr charley embarassed
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by rkarang: 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP is crazy in the head tongue

Jobless
Re: If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

hi!!

ANCESTOR

Nne won't u like to marry ur ancestor i will be helping u to talk to the gods
What els can ask for in a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.