Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It (801 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Her Heart Belongs To The Highest Bidder, Don't Be A Fool / Im Auctioning My Virginity To The Highest Bidder. "(ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by mumumugu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
When it comes to getting women, the highest bidder takes it all. Women are naturally wired to tend towards those men with a higher social value, most of the time, monetary

I was with this one girl, another of those spoilt by feminism. I told her; “The modern woman is driven by money, it’s a matter of price or perhaps the highest bidder taking it all.”
She argued a million times and explained that the only reason she was with the boyfriend was because of love. I told her, only men really love, women simply use love to justify their hypergamy.
I asked her something simple: “Would You sleep with a random man if he was giving you 20 million?”
She winked in approval. I said; “What about 20K?”
She exclaimed a “HELL NO”
But we had already established that she could sleep with a man if there was a desirable price attached.
And it’s clear the current boyfriend has in one way or another met that minimum value. He is worth that same amount either in social value or in cash.
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
You mean "The Major Shareholder
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
If na 2day u dey know; then u re dumb; usually they have more than 2 major shareholders;
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by falconey(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
and the highest bidder is not always the good husband
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by mumumugu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
falconey:
and the highest bidder is not always the good husband

yea
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Everyone has a price.

1 Like

Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by Mprex(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
So what should we do now Start dating poor men to prove to who that we date for love tooangry

money makes the world go round bro, even the good Book says that "money answereth to ALL things"wink

so go make some more money before coming to create empty threads on NLsmiley
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by sweettease(f): 3:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Everyone has a price.
Exactly! This has nothing to do with gender!
Re: When It Comes To Women, Highest Bidder Takes It by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 22, 2015
sweettease:

Exactly! This has nothing to do with gender!
Nobody wan suffer. It's just kinda emotionally draining to find that out, but it's reality.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Women Should Stop Doing To Each Other / Who Dies First? / Can You Pay N1m As Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.