Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,955 members, 7,890,156 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun (1215 Views)

Osinbajo And Amosun Commission Procter Gamble Factory Agbara In Ogun (Photos) / Buhari And Amosun Eat Together In UK (Photos) / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by kubumilano(m): 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Somebody prove me wrong,I dnt tink dis man I am seeing is sick

Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by DAMAYYOR(m): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Like if you think GMB will win share if you think otherwise angry angry

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by kestolove95(m): 11:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
God gv me. Dix buhari dota ma straff just. One. Round...onli den u will make him d president but if I no get am Bleep..make him no win...thank u father..

Sai buhari
#IHaveDecided2FvckZahra.
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by kestolove95(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
Small tin. I for see mrs osinbajo pants
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
good
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by amakaobiemeka: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
kestolove95:
Small tin. I for see mrs osinbajo pants
how can? when the dress reach kneel. But the lady sexy sha, at that age like michele obama
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by kestolove95(m): 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
how can? when the dress reach kneel. But the lady sexy sha, at that age like michele obama
u see y I won see her pants..ma see wia osinbajo dey buri him stick
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by amakaobiemeka: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2015
kestolove95:
u see y I won see her pants..ma see wia osinbajo dey buri him stick
go view mama piss own, na im sure pass
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by halimaabi: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
Dead man walking.
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by say4gunit(m): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2015
Some people dey craze for head! Ona de behave like say ona no get mama!
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by kestolove95(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
go view mama piss own, na im sure pass
kai..God4bid...wetin I won use dat amoeba do...naso. u hate me. reach?
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by drkay9: 6:32am On Feb 22, 2015

PREMATURE EJACULATION IS OVER!!!

Do you have problems with premature ejaculation?

Are you unable to last more than a few minutes in bed?

Have you ever felt embarrassed after having sexx?

Has a woman ever made fun of you because of your poor "performance" in
bed?
Has a woman ever dumped you because you didn't satisfy her in bed?

Do you lack sexual confidence when you are around women?
IF YES, Then Logon To WWW. E N D P E . T K
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2015
kubumilano:
Somebody prove me wrong,I dnt tink dis man I am seeing is sick

Wow, they are so super they can wear blazer and caftan at temperature not exceeding 7°C in London.
Re: More Pics Of Gen.m.buhari In London Alongside Saraki And Amosun by Bifwoli: 7:15am On Feb 22, 2015
GMB dressed in all black...meaning the omens are not lining up well.

Don't elect a sick man Nigeria please.

(1) (Reply)

Why Fayose Is Up In Arms Against Buhari- Daily Trust / PDP Media Room Posts Buhari Picture By Accident / The Political Drama That WILL Happen This Week - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.