Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster (66246 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Olumide Babalola Sues Linda Ikeji For 50million Naira - Photos / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Warlord3000(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2015
This is an old interview na..

Haba OP
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by 4stylz: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
santos876:
I dey hear ur story always...... u av always being taking ppl for granted.......y not take God for granted see if u no go slim ova nyt mumu

And who told you dan foster is not successful, it's clear to me now that they are more gold diggers in Nigeria than job searchers...It's not always about the money folks

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by zeb04(f): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
These is a really stupid comment coming from him.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by MRUNN(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by agrovick(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:
so y z he saying all did now?wen she was not yet successful, u played ha n now she z already a millionaire,u r na talking rubbish..worwor papa-mmadu lyk u
Did u drop ur cash or something similar tongue

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by emmabest2000(m): 8:53am On Feb 22, 2015
omanifrank:
Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji may be married to her lucrative occupation now but there was a time when the beautiful spinster – a former model – was madly in love with a man; an older man who didn’t even take her seriously. That man was Dan Foster a Black American radio personality who lives and works in Nigeria.

Dan Foster: I took Linda for granted

In an interview with PUNCH the popular DJ has revealed how Linda in her modeling days – was crazy about him but then he was a cassanova dating two other women all at once.

“She was in love with me. But it didn’t work out”, Foster now married with children tells the newspaper. “I took her for granted and I was dating another person while I was dating her. I tried to keep a relationship in Abuja, another in Warri while she (Linda Ikeji) was in Lagos. Ah it was a nightmare.”

What's wrong with some men sef Another FFK ... They keep opening their mouths like cat ooo ....cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Dan Foster of City Fm
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
This is what you will ask when you drink last week zobo
bamite:
pls what are you sayin?
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Some folks don't really understand what this man was talking about. He meant that their relationship couldn't really work out fine. This happens sometimes in life especially when a girl who is deeply in love is too honest and wanted his man at all cost.

Linda might be rich though, but definitely not so rich. And of course, apart from looks, there are other qualities women look into like your voice, level of confidence and so on. So, not being handsome wasn't a drawback for both parties.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by midolian(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
santos876:
I dey hear ur story always...... u av always being taking ppl for granted.......y not take God for granted see if u no go slim ova nyt mumu

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Setaje:
I pray for so many girls that guys have taken for granted. Hurt you wiv out any cogent reason. Belittled you and made u feel worthless. You shall be successful and u will Shame those who took you for granted.

Ok my prayer for guys is "you shall reap whatever you sew"............ cheesy grin
shey u don start to dey mis-yarn again... Why not say my prayer for guys who use and dump girls, vice versa.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
oooooooooh I understand,so if someone is working on his album since 2012 till nw, we shouldn't downgrade him abi? Cos one day him sef go released am, and join psquare and others. Ok noted

Hehe. If you read the bio's of our music artists, they all started their career since they were 10. Story don change nw as money don dey.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
joenicewake:
Some folks don't really understand what this man was talking about. He meant that their relationship couldn't really work out fine. This happens sometimes in life especially when a girl who is deeply in love is too honest and wanted his man at all cost.

Linda might be rich though, but definitely not so rich. And of course, apart from looks, there are other qualities women look into like your voice, level of confidence and so on. So, not being handsome wasn't a drawback for both parties.
that man is handsome according to his age...leave them make dem dey mis-yarn.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
that man is handsome according to his age.
I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 22, 2015
Is it a grown-up man?

Ridiculous answers.

I had three beautiful women. Why not thirty? And who cares? Are you stroking your ego?

Linda loved me. I thought I wasn't enough but I took her for granted. Logic?

My wife will always find a way to delete her number, she is a strong woman. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
that man is handsome according to his age...leave them make dem dey mis-yarn.

I am a lady and I strongly disagree. He is the opposite of handsome.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Tinyemeka(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2015
He still refers to her as 'kid' even at this her level of achievement.

He still tries to keep in touch with Ms Ikeji even when it threatens the harmony of his marriage.

Linda us far better off without him.

I just hope she wasn't scarred by the relationship and formed a permanent unhealthy opinion about men in general.

I'd always wondered why despite her always being in the limelight, there has been no talk about her being seen with so so guy. Why? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Akeem79(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
ZUBY77:

Its really easier to Identity idats nowadays.
Who brings this greedy Igbo man here Linda hater tongue anywhere you hear or see Linda u become angry haha... grin
Your blog is the worst ever blog in the world , where you keep begging fans and followers money for whiskey and recharge cards before u will give them password to read ur protected updates ! You're just beating about the busy , Mr Jack Daniels , poor u lol... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am a lady and I strongly disagree. He is the opposite of handsome.
opposite of handsome? If only you met him when he was young.he is a full grown man now with more flesh so don't expect him to look forever young.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
opposite of handsome? If only you met him when he was young.he is a full grown man now with more flesh so don't expect him to look forever young.

I am talking about his appearance now and I see nothing handsome about him.
I know men of his age who look much better. It is not about age. Elderly men can be handsome too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by iphanyiuma(m): 9:21am On Feb 22, 2015
That's your forking loss old manundecidedundecided...sit back relax and watch as jude okoye forks her in your face...gringringrin
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by savanto: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2015
Airforce1:
cry me a river fatso

You took her for granted back in the day
And today she's better than you

Lesson learnt

Take it easy bros. Dan did not tell us that he is broke or that Linda is more successful than he is. Don't assume; don't add.

Let me say this, life aint all about how much money you make. Stick to what gives you fulfilment. I wouldn't marry a lady because she is rich. If they were meant to be together, things would naturally have fallen into place even if Dan was dating 100 women at a time. Linda would have been thee first on his list of babes.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by firstolalekan(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

Which ones u come like oo
I like it well-rounded like those of Latinos, Africans and nubians.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am talking about his appearance now and I see nothing handsome about him.
I know men of his age who look much better. It is not about age. Elderly men can be handsome too.
all body system are not the same...btw, he can still date linda if he want to (if them never start already) considering linda is still single with no issue yet.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by bamite(m): 9:26am On Feb 22, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
This is what you will ask when you drink last week zobo
lol..at least i can understand this one. Pls try and mk sense next time for a more effective communication.
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
iphanyiuma:
That's your forking loss old manundecidedundecided...sit back relax and watch as jude okoye forks her in your face...gringringrin
last time I check jude okoye is married and I'm aware linda was not the lady.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by andyanders: 9:29am On Feb 22, 2015
ginawest:
so y z he saying all did now?wen she was not yet successful, u played ha n now she z already a millionaire,u r na talking rubbish..worwor papa-mmadu lyk u

My sister, don't mind the id=Iot cus it's our ladies who fall for this American old folks who don't give a fu-ck who they are hence he is here talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
all body system are not the same...btw, he can still date linda if he want to (if them never start already) considering linda is still single with no issue yet.

How does it concern me whether he can date Linda or not? Does it make him look more handsome?

Does his value depend on the type of ladies he dates? His self-esteem obviously does.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by iphanyiuma(m): 9:36am On Feb 22, 2015
hensben:
last time I check jude okoye is married and I'm aware linda was not the lady.
check again..
Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by andyanders: 9:37am On Feb 22, 2015
What is so special about this man that look like Monkey.Maybe they fall in love with him cus of his American ascent.Our ladies always trip when they they hear and American ascent.Na waooo

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by hensben(m): 9:38am On Feb 22, 2015
savanto:

Take it easy bros. Dan did not tell us that he is broke or that Linda is more successful than he is. Don't assume; don't add.

Let me say this, life aint all about how much money you make. Stick to what gives you fulfilment. I wouldn't marry a lady because she is rich. If they were meant to be together, things would naturally have fallen into place even if Dan was dating 100 women at a time. Linda would have been thee first on his list of babes.

tell them bro...only a not well to do man will be looking for a woman that has money and fame to marry which is normal but 98% of men don't usually want such women as spouse at initial stage..as for me, I gbadun linda type of fame unlike them genevieve's.

1 Like

Re: I Took Linda Ikeji For Granted - Ex Boyfriend, Dan Foster by LajaLaba: 9:39am On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin Tell me more about it Mr Dan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot / The Exotic Jaguar Car Cosmas Maduka's Son & Wife Used At Their Wedding / Fan Analyses Yvonne Jegede's Body: "Your Waist Na 34, Your Hips 44 & You're 24"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.