Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) (22550 Views)

Fhemmmy-Daddy's BIG DAY - 2007 Toyota Camry **Hybrid & Leather**Only 1.99M SOLDD / 2001/02 Toks Passat With 8 Airbags Going For 595k(full Options)ac,auto,leather / 2004 Toyota Camry Xle, 8 Airbags, Leather ( Top Of The Line ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe as i warn you reach, you still no remember, you no learn from Ziontrain who don bury hin head for shame now for fear of deportation, i be wan finish hin story before i jump on your own but as this case be now

Igwe.
Your real name is Ndubuisi Odozi, 36 years old, lives in Bwari - Dutse Abuja, after your father died in 2005 when Nasir El Rufai demolished your house, the thought of which killed your father.your father was a good man in his life time, He toiled and labored, he served as a watch night guard at JAMB Office Building in Bwari to fend for you and your younger Sister named Nneka, the thought of where to start from after the demolition by the caterpillars of the then FCT Minister killed your father, he was later buried in Mbaise Imo State at a date i cannot ascertain this time. The Then Head of Computer Administrations JAMB had sympathy on your younger sister
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cosjo:

igwe as i warn you reach, you still no remember, you no learn from Ziontrain who don bury hin head for shame now for fear of deportation, i be wan finish hin story before i jump on your own but as this case be now

Igwe.
Your real name is Ndubuisi Odozi, 36 years old, lives in Bwari - Dutse Abuja, after your father died in 2005 when Nasir El Rufai demolished your house, the thought of which killed your father.your father was a good man in his life time, He toiled and labored, he served as a watch night guard at JAMB Office Building in Bwari to fend for you and your younger Sister named Nneka, the thought of where to start from after the demolition by the caterpillars of the then FCT Minister killed your father, he was later buried in Mbaise Imo State at a date i cannot ascertain this time. The Then Head of Computer Administrations JAMB had sympathy on your younger sister

I rebuke you and reject it in Jesus name.
Lest i forgot, I wish you and your family the same
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

I rebuke you and reject it in Jesus name.
Lest i forgot, I wish you and your family the same

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i warn you reach, na you cause am. you fit deny your name ? swear say your name no be Ndubuisi swear on your fathers grave.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

The last time I checked my dictionary It was still medulla oblongata smiley cheesy

Whatever bozo, I am British, English is my first language, whats your excuse schmuck cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2009
Igwe, after your fore fathers laboured for several years to no avail, you have broken a curse, you don buy moto some says it is 1993 or 1994 toyota car no mind them jooo, you don break generational curse for your family, it is better late than never. them say na nairalnader help you drive am free of charge reach abuja, you buy car you no fit pay for driver, na wa o. na by force ? if you no fit break the curse you for leave am for your children na.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cosjo:

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i warn you reach, na you cause am. you fit deny your name ? swear say your name no be Ndubuisi Swear on your fathers grave.
I vow not to call person names here neither will I stoop so low for you and your antics.
Perhaps, You ain't my type cool cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

[color=#000099]Here is the post I'm after  . . . . smiley smiley smiley smileyBy the way do you have inspired m password to be able to insert that faraway quote?  shocked shocked shocked shocked[/color]

This confirms all I have thought along, Igwe does not have a tenth of an ounce of brain-cell to rub together, olodo oshi, I pity you, your shortcomings are manifold, you need more than therapy, you this bloody, barfulous, brain-damaged, bagbiting, bletcherous, cretinous doofus of a numpty grin

Now, all the respect I have for you has just dissipated into thin air, not just because you had the effontery and audacity to utter this fallacy, but due to the fact that you inserted this damaging accusation days later angry angry angry

igwe 1:

Hello!!!!! Nairalanders i need 6 loader  (6 cd exchanger with AM/FM and Cassette player) for Nissan pathfinder 2001 model?

igwe 1:

@Busy body fe-male female
We will appreciate it more if you suggest a moderator rather than these personal attacks. . .

I have pulled up your very first post on Nairaland, and the post showing the very first time you stepped up to me, having a dig at me and accusing me of personally attacking Ziontrain, whilst being blind to the fact that he threw the first punch, right Igwe, Nairaland's Mr-Fair-and-Consistency-and-Mr-Know-it-All undecided 

NOW TELL ME, FOR ME TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO QUOTE THIS FARAWAY QUOTE AS YOU PUT IT, does it mean I have your password as well as your dried-up, shrivelled, shrunken and withered c*ck in my mouth too, oloshi, agbaya, shit-stirrer oshi, always causing controversy where there is none angry angry angry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

I vow not to call person names here neither will I stoop so low for you and your antics.
Perhaps, You ain't my type cool cool

Igwe is doing is usual "igi da, eye fo" moves again grin grin grin Come back here our Igwe, the night is still young na cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2009
Busy_body:

Whatever bozo, I am British, English is my first language, whats your excuse schmuck cheesy
Thanks, English is a language and to the best of my knowledge there are many languages in this world of which Igbo is one of them.
Ebe i ma nkea ima nke ozo?
cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2009
LICENSEd PAPERS FOR NEW BUYER

ISSUED today 22nd JANUARY 2009

2005 HONDA ACCORD HYBRID.

Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

Thanks, English is a language and to the best of my knowledge there are many languages in this world of which Igbo is one of them.
cool

Okay, of what relevance is this to the issue on the ground or any issue for that matter undecided Learn to connect the dot, Igwe it is for your own good grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2009
Busy_body:

This confirms all I have thought along, Igwe does not have a tenth of an ounce of brain-cell to rub together, olodo oshi, I pity you, your shortcomings are manifold, you need more than therapy, you this bloody, barfulous, brain-damaged, bagbiting, bletcherous, cretinous doofus of a numpty grin

Now, all the respect I have for you has just dissipated into thin air, not just because you had the effontery and audacity to utter this fallacy, but due to the fact that you inserted this damaging accusation days later angry angry angry

I have pulled up your very first post on Nairaland, and the post showing the very first time you stepped up to me, having a dig at me and accusing me of personally attacking Ziontrain, whilst being blind to the fact that he threw the first punch, right Igwe, Nairaland's Mr-Fair-and-Consistency-and-Mr-Know-it-All undecided 

NOW TELL ME, FOR ME TO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO QUOTE THIS FARAWAY QUOTE AS YOU PUT IT, does it mean I have your password as well as your dried-up, shrivelled, shrunken and withered c*ck in my mouth too, oloshi, agbaya, shit-stirrer oshi, always causing controversy where there is none angry angry angry
If you check very well, the threads from which you get the quotes are not up to  half a page each.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

If you check very well, the threads from which you get the quotes are not up to  half a page each.

Pardon? Come again So you think the only way to retrieve quotes is if they are still on the first page, ha I no fit shout grin grin grin You will make a good comedian Igwe cheesy grin cheesy

Don't worry, I will gladly teach you how to quote any post you want on page 1, even if the thread has gone over hundred pages, BUT, only after you finish with the Brighter Grammar and Eze goes to school that Inspired_men promised you kiss Igwe you always crack me up, I swear grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by igwe11(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2009
Busy_body:

Pardon? Come again So you think the only way to retrieve quotes is if they are still on the first page, ha I no fit shout grin grin grin You will make a good comedian Igwe cheesy grin cheesy
Good night my dear!
Is nice talking to you.I still love and cherish your existence
smiley smiley cool
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2009
Busy_body:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when i say Ndubuisi no go school dem think say i dey lie, see this kind thing now grin grin grin grin grin igwe go sleep. your father is watching you from heaven or the other place, he is crying cry cry cry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2009
igwe 1:

Good night my dear!
Is nice talking to you.I still love and cherish your existence

Sweetdreams to you too kiss by the way I have modified that post, and have the courtesy and decency to tell you, unlike you that come out to do it, once I have gone to bed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2009
Cosjo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin when i say Ndubuisi no go school dem think say i dey lie, see this kind thing now grin grin grin grin grin igwe go sleep. your father is watching you from heaven or the other place, he is crying cry cry cry

Ndubu-igwe is legging it, he can dish, but he can't take the heat grin grin grin
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by debosky(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2009
You this woman. . . .instead of cooking my egusi soup you dey here dey fight with igwe1? angry

That does it, no more Vauxhall Insignia for you angry tongue

@ Cosjos

refrain from posting people's personal details on nairaland without permission - it's against forum rules.

What is the biggy with this VIN issue again? Enough of the vendetta igwe1, people will not keep buying from inspired if his cars are shady. . . .this your one-man-crusade act is getting a bit tiresome.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

You this woman. . . .instead of cooking my egusi soup you dey here dey fight with igwe1? angry

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. . . .Iyalode, eyi lari teni ko si nkan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by rasmur5: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2009
Without any intention of stirring the pot, I know for a fact that is not igwe's real name and I doubt the account of his background posted above is real.  I suppose Cosjo is just making fun,  I will only counsel that we leave people's family (ies) out of anything that happens here. Let's limit our words to the people we are addressing without reference to family members; that is very disrespectful.

I mean no offence to anyone.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by TOYOSI20(f): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2009
@ Inspired

Hope ur hybrid has sold oo?? cheesy

Otherwise i say u move ya thread to the romance section for real cos its already. . . lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Cosjo(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky, you no sabi much about this section, na ndubuisi you suppose warn, i dont have any vin issue with ndubuisi, i no be car seller, i know am personally and if him no stop him acts, i go treat him Bleep up. i get more to talk about am but as hin don go sleep i go leave am now.
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2009
debosky:

Erm, erm, don't wanna call you out and let on to your mates that I wear the trouser in the relationship, but ain't it your turn to cook this month, darlink, you better behave yourself or I will send you packing to your parent in the village cheesy cheesy cheesy

A fosaul insigwetin for a whole iyalode like me, insolent and impudence angry I am stopping by at Tesco or Walmart tonight and getting me some divorce document to serve your arse tonight angry angry angry Where is that Rolls Royce Phantom thread sef, I need to find somewhere else to pitch my tent tongue

Just playing with Igwe, I am jealous and upset that SisiJinx snatched him from me, not that I love his broke-arse, I just can't accept the fact that I am past it and he has traded me for a younger model embarassed cry cry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 12:24am On Jan 23, 2009
TOYOSI20:

@ Inspired

Hope ur hybrid has sold oo?? cheesy

Otherwise i say u move ya thread to the romance section for real cos its already. . . lipsrsealed embarassed

The 2 Cars on this Thread are Sold

The 2005 Hybrid and the 2005 Silver Accord Are Sold, I Have smiled to the Bank with the 2 Nairaland Buyers, The Thread remains Useless to me Now, it has

become a Fantasyland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2009
^^^ Did he just call us useless angry angry angry
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by TOYOSI20(f): 12:28am On Jan 23, 2009
inspired_m:

The 2 Cars on this Thread are Sold

The 2005 Hybrid and the 2005 Silver Accord Are Sold, I Have smiled to the Bank with the 2 Nairaland Buyers, The Thread remains Useless to me Now, it has

become a Fantasyland cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well then Congrats to ya bro. . . . .and good luck in all ur other sales as well, cheesy cheesy

Take it easy!! wink
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Well then Congrats to ya bro. . . . .and good luck in all ur other sales as well, cheesy cheesy

Take it easy!! wink

Besides My Business Line On Nairaland, It is also my Stress Burster. I know what to do on this Auto Section when I want to catch Fun and it has Never failed me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2009
HeatFusion:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMMMM. . . .Iyalode, eyi lari teni ko si nkan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Aunty mi, ko ri be, I am just trying to catch up with you na, you know I don't have those telepathic,dominatrix skills of yours, so sometimes i have to beg and grovel to get a man embarassed I know shame on me embarassed

I don't know if I should stick with the Igwe or elope with the Grand Commander, which title carries more clout, which one will serve me well in my old age cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2009
Abegi heatfusion come and carry this trifling Toyosi20 commot from this thread, the men here are not enough for me angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Take it easy!! wink

Gerrout, before I report you to the moderator for derailing the thread angry angry angry cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by inspiredm(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2009
Busy_body:

I don't know if I should stick with the Igwe or elope with the Grand Commander, which title carries more clout, which one will serve me well in my old age cheesy grin cheesy

While One is a Title Given to Old Jaundiced Haggard looking Old Men to serve a Clan or a Small Community,

The GCFR is a Merit Award given to Patriotic Senior Citizens of a Country, Internationally Reputed.

You know who to choose and your Guess is as good as mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid, ( Leather, Navigation, 8 Airbags 1.8m Only ) by Busybody2(f): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2009
Okay, maybe I didn't explain myself better, who is richer, whose wealth has more longevity cool lol grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yankee Auto Salvage: Dealer Special / CLEANEST 2013 AVALON XLE 18M LAST!!! / Car Roof Mount DVD Player With Game Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.