Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,892 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life (979 Views)

"I Will Be Your Loyal Servant For Life" - Kenyan Lady Tells Her White Boyfriend / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by mumumugu(m): 11:03am On Feb 22, 2015
If you want to ever mess with a chick, get naked together, to the point of about to penetrate, then get dressed and leave not saying a thing
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Op, really undecided
Am I really reading this?
No man would stop at that point. No man!

Its should be the other way round undecided
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by vjsmiles: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
shocked
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Tallesty1(m): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op, really undecided

There are kitties a guy will see and he will lose erection immediately. You are a lady thou, so I don't expect you to understand.
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by ronald4lif(m): 11:15am On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
Op, really undecided

Yes it's true no man will stop but imagine if it happens do you think the woman will ever look his way again. Rejecting a woman at that point is the last straw in breaking camels back if you ask me
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by alberto2k(m): 11:17am On Feb 22, 2015
Nna church agbasa!
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by bamog(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2015
grin wot if ah want a gal to luv me 4eva!! Make ah penetrate without saying a word abi??
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by laplace12(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
alberto2k:
Nna church agbasa!

grin grin
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Mhizizzy(f): 11:27am On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
There are kitties a guy will see and he will lose erection immediately. You are a lady thou, so I don't expect you to understand.

I strongly disagree... not even dis generation sexfreaked guyz undecided
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Tallesty1(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Like I said, you are a lady so I don't expect you to understand.

Secondly, guys are not sexfreaked as you think, most of them hardly get it but they will brag like tomorrow doesn't exists.
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Rasbajan: 11:53am On Feb 22, 2015
bamog:
grin wot if ah want a gal to luv me 4eva!! Make ah penetrate without saying a word abi??

This nonsense kinda makes sense
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Mhizizzy(f): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Like I said, you are a lady so I don't expect you to understand.

Secondly, guys are not sexfreaked as you think, most of them hardly get it but they will brag like tomorrow doesn't exists.

D bragging is d most annoying tin..
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by Emodeee: 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

including ur b.f@sex freaked
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by proxillin(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mhizizzy:

If that thin look like a rotten meat...I will chase you out of my house. Yukkkk
Re: If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life by mumumugu(m): 3:56am On Sep 19, 2017
reread

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Their Affinity For Better Things..."picture" / I Slept With Over 3000 Men! / 8 Ways To Protect Yourself From Emotional Manipulation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.