Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? (1469 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call / Chadian Helicopters Used In Fighting Boko Haram Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Study and dont be mentally indolent......
Question: Who is really fighting Boko Haram?
Answer: http://www.blackboxnigeria.com/2015/02/nigeria-now-engages-south-african.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-chadians-south-african-mercenaries/
http://ynaija.com/nigeria-hires-south-african-mercenaries-to-fight-boko-haram/

This GEJ is setting the nation on fire...he is really planning to dismantle this country....he is not capable of defending the nation....he MUST be booted out....I have no serious sentiments 4 Buhari but GEJ is the lowest pit Nigeria can sink to! What happens when the mercenaries have finished the fight? Yet NA is asking bonafide Nigerian citizens to buy forms to join it? An army that relies on retired apartheid soldiers!

Gbawe, Berem....
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Glowstone(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
did you escape from yabaleft undecided

6 Likes

Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by DesChyko: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is an insult to the soldiers who have lost their lives to this cause.
How can you be so blinded by 'Hate' that you disregard the fallen heroes?
We had one on frontpage today, another murdered young man in his prime!
And you sit back here to draw premiss from Blackbox and Ynaija! Not even Vanguard!

6 Likes

Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Kennywills7(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
The soldiers wen dey die shey na south African mercenaries abi op?
I will not insult u but insulting d memories left of our fallen soldiers is wot u should not embark on
Politics is really taking a different dimension in dis country

The NA deserves our prayers and support! they are dying in numbers trying to protect dis country yet others are busy planing on how to kill their morals
God will continue to lead and protect dem in their quest to save Nigeria from insurgency
terrorists has no place in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Our Soldiers are capable of the fight if allowed and not politicized .....that's my point! But now we have mercenaries flooding Nigeria from all wel established terror zones...its a source of deep concern....and my question is what has gone wrong with the NA? y IS THE NA so eager to militarise elections a purely civilian affair rather than face their primary responsibility of safeguarding the nation? But instead flood the nation with merceneries while they dabble into elections in Osun and Ekiti!

Kennywills7:
The soldiers wen dey die shey na south African mercenaries abi op?
I will not insult u but insulting d memories left of our fallen soldiers is wot u should not embark on
Politics is really taking a different dimension in dis country
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Kennywills7(m): 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Our Soldiers are capable of the fight if allowed and not politicized .....that's my point! But now we have mercenaries flooding Nigeria from all wel established terror zones...its a source of deep concern....and my question is what has gone wrong with the NA? y IS THE NA so eager to militarise elections a purely civilian affair rather than face their primary responsibility of safeguarding the nation? But instead flood the nation with merceneries while they dabble into elections in Osun and Ekiti!

Bros d Nigerian army is d one doing d fighting along with d neighboring countries, dats why things has being different these past few days, we are tired of reading dat a certain part of d country is bn bomb and many innocent Nigerians been lost at d same time
The Nigeria army are d ones leading d war and deserves to b commended instead of sponsoring articles capable of destroying their morals and spirit!
Though we are aware many rejoice when others are being killed but those people wouldn't do dat if their families or themselves are involved as direct victims !
These type of politics being carry out at dis moment of our existence as a country will do us no good rather it will cause more problems for us!
Be d change u seek
Its not about casting blames, if everyone of one politicians mean well for us then they will b sitting in a round table discussing on how to move dis country forward rather than spreading of hate and propagandas and fighting d personality of one another

They will instead fight to b in power so as control d stealing of our wealth!
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by ionsman: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
Glowstone:
did you escape from yabaleft undecided
That question should be for you. ....

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
So the articles are false in short you mean?

Kennywills7:

Bros d Nigerian army is d one doing d fighting along with d neighboring countries, dats why things has being different these past few days, we are tired of reading dat a certain part of d country is bn bomb and many innocent Nigerians been lost at d same time
The Nigeria army are d ones leading d war and deserves to b commended instead of sponsoring articles capable of destroying their morals and spirit!
Though we are aware many rejoice when others are being killed but those people wouldn't do dat if their families or themselves are involved as direct victims !
These type of politics being carry out at dis moment of existence as a country will do us no good rather it will cause more problems for us!
Be d change u seek
Its not about casting blames, if everyone of one politicians mean well for us then they will b sitting in a round table discussing on how to move dis country forward rather than spreading of hate and propagandas and fighting d personality of one another

They will instead fight to b in power so as control d stealing of our wealth!

Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Kennywills7(m): 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=30972329]So the articles are false in short you mean?

[/quote
The only thing i see in all these things written there is a way of killing d fighting spirit of our soldiers and also taking of d glory from dem and at d same time painting d government bad as usual

My take is dat d fight against boko haram at dis moment need d support of all Nigerians and d army should not b made a laughing stock at dis moment, they should b praise as its a tool for boasting their confidence and fighting spirit
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kennywills7:
[/quote]

[quote author=Kennywills7 post=30972625]

well I have asked a simple question sir which is....are the articles fake?
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Kennywills7(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:

well I have asked a simple question sir which is....are the articles fake?
I believe with wot i wrote it is clear for u to see my position on dis and in d post itself, it has answer ur message! am out
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
I ONLY ASKED AA SIMPLE QUESTION.....since am not the author of those articles.........a simple answer will suffice .....no go o comeback here!

Kennywills7:

I believe with wot i wrote it is clear for u to see my position on dis and in d post itself, it has answer ur message! am out
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Kennywills7(m): 1:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=praxisnetworks post=30972818]I ONLY ASKED AA SIMPLE QUESTION.....since am not the author of those articles.........a simple answer will suffice .....no go o comeback here!

[/quote
If u can't pick my answer from wot i wrote which is very clear then its left for u!!
However i won't join u in castigating our Army cos i know even if u are paid a million a day to face boko haram u wouldn't dare accept it, our army is losing men in dis quest and i hv never had of south African mercenaries being killed in dis battle keep render this article useless,baseless and a war against our army
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
you are yet to answer my question....

[quote author=Kennywills7 post=30973054][/quote]
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Youngzedd(m): 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
you are yet to answer my question....

That your question is an atomic bomb to GEJ supporters.

"Umu nwoke nuchaa ogo umu Nwanyi enwere akuko. "
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 2:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
But its a simple and innocent question...

Youngzedd:

That your question is an atomic bomb to GEJ supporters.

"Umu nwoke nuchaa ogo umu Nwanyi enwere akuko. "
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by Youngzedd(m): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
But its a simple and innocent question...

They know the truth. Ask an Igbo man what my quoted post mean.

Actually, it doesn't really matter for now, reason been that, we need to get rid of boko haram by all possible means.

Even if it will involve South Korea, USA and China,provided there is no more killing, I am okay with that.

Finally, we Nigerians need to know the brains behind boko haram because they must reap what they sow.
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by vislabraye(m): 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
This person aint making sense. I'm not surprise this is coming from Berem and Gbawe.

The innocent soldiers that have lost their lives means nothing.
Some people in NL just blab nonsense because of freedom of speech. This is rubbish.
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
Go n Die.... while we cherish our soldiers we should be mindful of the methodology employed....mercenary use if indeed true does not connote a happy ending ...as soldiers of fortune are only loyal to the highest bidder!

vislabraye:

This person aint making sense. I'm not surprise this is coming from Berem and Gbawe.

The innocent soldiers that have lost their lives means nothing.
Some people in NL just blab nonsense because of freedom of speech. This is rubbish.
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by lomprico(m): 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Study and dont be mentally indolent......
Question: Who is really fighting Boko Haram?
Answer: http://www.blackboxnigeria.com/2015/02/nigeria-now-engages-south-african.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/boko-haram-chadians-south-african-mercenaries/
http://ynaija.com/nigeria-hires-south-african-mercenaries-to-fight-boko-haram/

This GEJ is setting the nation on fire...he is really planning to dismantle this country....he is not capable of defending the nation....he MUST be booted out....I have no serious sentiments 4 Buhari but GEJ is the lowest pit Nigeria can sink to! What happens when the mercenaries have finished the fight? Yet NA is asking bonafide Nigerian citizens to buy forms to join it? An army that relies on retired apartheid soldiers!

Gbawe, Berem....
Are u pained that boko haram is loosing the war? because I dont understand ur point. If it will take wwi veterans to come n clear boko haram then so be it!
Re: Shocking!:who Is Really Fighting Boko Haram? by praxisnetworks: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
am happy...but not pleased we have to engage mercenaries!

lomprico:

Are u pained that boko haram is loosing the war? because I dont understand ur point. If it will take wwi veterans to come n clear boko haram then so be it!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is Better For This Position? (photos) / Breaking News:jonathan’s Visit: Police Tear Gas Protesting Women In Imo-vanguard / Photos Of Inec Staff Killed By Said Boko Haram In Dukku Lga. Viewer Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.