Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng (52231 Views)

How Buhari Traded NNPC GMD Position for Campaign Funding - Nigeriantimes.ng / Maryln Ogar Demoted, Recalled From Study Leave - Nigeriantimes / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by brightology3: 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Shut up.barel gal
berem:
A very weak propaganda.

She's still far more educated than Mama Piss. She is what a First Lady should be. Highly respected and a woman of class unlike mama piss who goes around fighting governors from her state and her husband's state just to be termed a powerful woman and Jesus of Okrika.

All hail our incoming First Lady, Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by hardbody: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=berem post=30981846] She didn't even attend the university in question. Why the noise?[/quote

Which one did she attend? Show proof. Thank you.]
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by femliany(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
And who pays the deputy press guy salary no be FG? yoruba says' bi aba leni ba ba bani, iwon lan ba ni sota mo'thats if you do things to pull me down, and you are unable to,the best is to let go..
whatz wrong with PDP..
can certificate solve power issues, Boko H, good roads, stealing?
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by chomchom1(f): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by egbamio: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
A lame report!

It is not statutory duty of NUC to confirm if a certificate is fraudulent or not. The statutory of NUC is rather to regulate and Accredit (or not) the University she attended and the course she claimed to have studied, while it is the school statutory duty to confirm if truly she was a student and graduate of their school or not.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by uniquebeauty(f): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dis is a non issue, bringing the wife,s issue into politics is nonsense, I am not in support of any party, but come to think of it, she speaks better and articulate English than our incumbent, mind how we handle issues, cos we always disgrace ourselves to the outside world all in the name of exposing the ills of the opponent, thereby pulling the name,Nigeria in the mud. So many fake result flying in the NASS. Some bought wt money. My opinion though, so PDP throw no stone
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
A very weak propaganda.

She's still far more educated than Mama Piss. She is what a First Lady should be. Highly respected and a woman of class unlike mama piss who goes around fighting governors from her state and her husband's state just to be termed a powerful woman and Jesus of Okrika.

... But mama piss never lied she schooled in Toronto, or Daura study centre of the University of Cambridge or Oluwole Arthritis college grin grin grin

You should Bury your head in shame for posting this unbehalf of a criminal whose husband is yet to present ordinary WASC.

1 Like

Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmm, like husband like wife. They should investigate the twitter daughter too. I smell Oluwole everywhere in that family.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by EKEKPROHJACKSO(m): 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls take ur time to read it...
D bibel mak me understod d@ JOSEPH son of JACOB was 1 of pharoo slave, after d@ day acouse him giuty for w@ he did not do, day put him insed prison,but GOD promise come to pass he came aut from D prison bcome EGEPTE PRAMINISTER.
JOSEPH invited all his family to come and enjoy with him, after all dis enjoyment JOSEPH family enjoy which his isrealit, war stated between isrealit and egepte, GOD naw send someone to take dem aut, he name his MOSES.
(PART2) Disam thing hapen in our country NIGERIA.
There was a man he name his OLUSEGUN son of OBASUNJO, day acouse him giuty too for w@ hi did not do dy put him inside D prison,unty GOD promise come to pass day brought him aut he become NIGERIA President. CHIF OLUSEGUN OBASUNJO D MR PRESIDENT naw invited his friends, family
and his peopel. After all dis corroption, war, boko haram etc started, hummm O' GOD come help us aut from all dis problem, who wont to bring NIGERIA AUT, IS'T BUHARI OR GOODLUCK JONATHAN... someone should help me aut TQ.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by SailorXY: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
A very weak propaganda.

is she brandishing fake certificates or not? that's the point. nobody has said she is not "highly respected" or whatever. this also has nothing to do with "mama piss".

most of the things you type on nairaland is just to get useless 'likes', however, your posts hardly contain anything substantial.

smd

1 Like

Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by tolustx(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
tunex23:
She graduated from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, she read Public administration. I know cos I graduated from same University.

So u com dey form familiarity. So u sabi her wen she dey school abi? Weda u dey take luch 2geda. Lol. Bring ur own certificate sef make we scrutinize am. I suspect say ur own sef na oluwole.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by bolliejay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
Story for the gods!

PDP & co will neva learn. All dis ur propaganda will neva work. Nigerians are not daft. We will decide wat is good for us come March. 28th.

Sai Buhari
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by YourAncestor: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
hardbody:

Does she carry a certificate? Simple question. Answer yes or no. If yes, is it genuine or fraudulent? Comparing her.with Peace is a misnomer. None of the two women is being elected by Nigerians and tbe constitution is quiet about their qualifications as tbey have no office. However can it be said that both husband and wife are certificateless.....birds of a feather?

Such a shame.

Lol..weere leleyi oo..you allowed your hate for GMB eat down deep into your bone marrow..shame on you sir. You're trying to sound like you have a valid point, but you ended up sounding stupid and clueless.. She didn't school at Ambrose Alli, she schooled at Amadu Bello Uni. Kindly verify by consulting ifa google..Odabo baba weere!
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by InglishTeechar(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
berem:
A very weak propaganda.

Your ignorance holds no bound...pls use google and see who is more educated...mumu.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by criminalmindz: 7:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
anonimi:

Their change is all SCAM from the pretender who borrowed money to buy his presidential application job but sends his children to oyinbo schools in UK.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by bosunjohns(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Meaning?
MansaMoussa:
Okpokpowulu shocked
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Louislewis: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
[size=18pt]As it is with the founder, APC, in the person of Tinubu (Chicago saga), so it is with the members. What a credible party associated with "OLUWOLE" certificates![/size]
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by hensben(m): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
Who brought this to fp? How can ekpoma have branch in kaduna when its not even a federal university....so I ask again who brought this to fp...are nigerians that stupid not to know propaganda.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDP is at it again........I can see the reason why the election was being shifted.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by moscobabs(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
deeptechcool:
IS she contesting for any post? Your propaganda w be busted soon.
smh for saTANs
you photocopy my mind guy

1 Like

Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Abeggi! wat ll this change now!?
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by darlenese(f): 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its obvious oluwale runs in their blood, so its a family problem undecided ,i wonder how the change will come evn when buhari himself doesn't know the meaning of "change"
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Akon419(m): 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by femolala001(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Like husband like wife!!
Sai baba all the way!
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by XBLadez: 7:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's no surprise to me

Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Joel3(m): 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin the pdp never get tired.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by deletrue: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
I have told Nigerians before that Buhari's entirety is living in forged life. Like husband, like wife and within short time, he go become like children. Shameless family.
If that fake certificate is used for employment or anything, she should be arrested.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by mukason: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
Going by wht is written above,its obvious d woman is highly educated. She even obtained her masters from Nigeria defence academy.Did some professional courses in dubia,Uk and france.

To me Aisha Buhari's certificate is no issue.when u even hear d woman speak,you may think she is from England

She has class n its obvious.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by DaBullIT(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
babasanti:
Haters can go and die

Photo shop or C. Ronaldo does not know that GEJ means failure and Ronaldo's records shows he doesn't roll with failure

Besides who is C Ronaldo compared to US government
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by TiffanyJ(f): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
tit:

even her toto is fake.
amechi finger her.
she give abuhari goat own at night.

Sorry to say this sis, but your choice of words is disgusting. You are a lady, a future mother for Godsake.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by hardbody: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
YourAncestor:

Lol..weere leleyi oo..you allowed your hate for GMB eat down deep into your bone marrow..shame on you sir. You're trying to sound like you have a valid point, but you ended up sounding stupid and clueless.. She didn't school at Ambrose Alli, she schooled at Amadu Bello Uni. Kindly verify by consulting ifa google..Odabo baba weere!

I have no reason to verify anything. You guys with stakes on either of the candidates verify and tell us. I am neither registered nor interested in either candidates. I am only surprised rightly or wrongly that husband and wife should be having same issues on certificate. If you can disprove what has been claimed then i will see your point. Till then please be advised that both candidates are mediocres and i do not reckon with either. I have nothing against GMB except what i have posted in various other posts.
Re: 'NUC Declares Aisha Buhari’s Certificate Fraudulent' - Nigeriantimes.ng by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
PDP at it again! That particular certificate was issued by a university whether through their permanent or otherwise campus. After all, aunty pat that got hers from the university main campus cannot even defend it. In all, all na piece of paper...ask aunty Pat undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Emefiele After Tussle With Prison Officials / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor / Lagos-Based Artistes Step Out For Buhari (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.