Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,315 members, 7,943,770 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune (2215 Views)

Tribune Sacks Reporter Who Fabricated Sagay's Interview (pics) / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Lol.

The Jonathan we saw on CNN and sundry presidential media chats could not have provided these responses. Jonathan, in real life, is not that coherent. You just have to watch a few of his clips on Youtube to realize this is a thoroughly whitewashed and heavily edited mumbo jumbo meant for SW audience (the choice of Nigerian Tribune gave it away as a package meant primarily for SW). It's a question and answer article, a sort of frequently asked questions, written by his campaign handlers to sway gullible and unsuspecting masses. Overall, I would like the Nigerian Tribune to release the audio of this interview.

He seems to realize though that without carrying the SW, he doesn't have a credible electoral route to victory. He has been dancing azonto all over the region, visiting the high and the mighty and making, in his characteristic mendacious tone, empty promises. He seems to have a low opinion of Nigerians with the way he lied so effortlessly and blatantly as to deny ever making a promise to do one term when there are sundry pieces of evidence to the contrary.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by tomakint: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is a very rich interview, I am just too happy he finally let out his voice and in the process touching every aspect that matters most in this Country!
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by olokpa11(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
DesChyko:

Yes I know. You should re-sit your GNS 101. I won't insult you. Just calm and collected in an area of expertise. Your initial topic said 'How I felt when OBJ tore his card' instead of 'How I felt when i HEARD of or KNEW that...
In other news, Just explain to me why you changed the topic of the thread before making this comment. grin
My guy, ur problem long no be small, lol, so no new way to attack his interview statement nw, na to attack the op tht posted it? Lol APC pple sha, anyway I would advise u to locate an enclosed space and hit your head on the nearest wall, maybe it will reset ur brain. MOFO
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by Truckpusher(m): 11:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
Liegeria:
Lol.

The Jonathan we saw on CNN and sundry presidential media chats could not have provided these responses. Jonathan, in real life, is not that coherent. You just have to watch a few of his clips on Youtube to realize this is a thoroughly whitewashed and heavily edited mumbo jumbo meant for SW audience (the choice of Nigerian Tribune gave it away as a package meant primarily for SW). It's a question and answer article, a sort of frequently asked questions, written by his campaign handlers to sway gullible and unsuspecting masses. Overall, I would like the Nigerian Tribune to release the audio of this interview.

He seems to realize though that without carrying the SW, he doesn't have a credible electoral route to victory. He has been dancing azonto all over the region, visiting the high and the mighty and making, in his characteristic mendacious tone, empty promises. He seems to have a low opinion of Nigerians with the way he lied so effortlessly and blatantly as to deny ever making a promise to do one term when there are sundry pieces of evidence to the contrary.
Cry me a river .

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by Splashme: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well done, my President.
May God bless you
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by cyril10(m): 2:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Splashme:
Well done, my President.
May God bless you

I read everything, I must conclude that the President knows exactly what he is doing, the only problem is that he is not using the media effectively like his political opponents. Kudos to him.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by DesChyko: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
olokpa11:
My guy, ur problem long no be small, lol, so no new way to attack his interview statement nw, na to attack the op tht posted it? Lol APC pple sha, anyway I would advise u to locate an enclosed space and hit your head on the nearest wall, maybe it will reset ur brain. MOFO
I think your parents must have let you know sometime in life that is is st.upid for you to take sides in an issue you know not the origin. Let him speak for himself.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interview With Tribune by olokpa11(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
DesChyko:

I think your parents must have let you know sometime in life that is is st.upid for you to take sides in an issue you know not the origin. Let him speak for himself.
. Now I have ur time, so am assuming that ur parents told u to take Apc's side cos they know the origin right? Careful when u bring the Word parents to nairaland chyko

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCARY: Overpopulation & Over Consumption In Pictures / Photos Of People Attacked In Akwa Ibom State Today - Viewer Discretion Advised!! / El Rufai Breaks Kaduna State Ramadan Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.