Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:18 PM

Business To Business Board? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business To Business Board? (616 Views)

How To Decide Which Business To Go Into / Do U Need High Patronage Of Customers Or Want Ur Business To Be Known: Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business To Business Board? by ztyle(m): 1:31am On Jan 08, 2009
Its been long and i guess Members of the Board of trustee,Ooop!! Members of the Business To Business are all aware but ignorant about it, but i will kindly like to know why that BOARD was deleted some months ago.

. . . Seun where're you? Attention is needed here!
Re: Business To Business Board? by ztyle(m): 4:49am On Jan 10, 2009
good to see our board online shocked
Re: Business To Business Board? by dani1luv: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2009
Re: Business To Business Board? by skulachi(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2009
@poster

it is a good that you asked, there has to be some reasons why this was done i believe Admin can tell us why,

@seun
your attention is needed here, i haven't been much of a partaker of this particular board but whatever the reason is you know best and we look up to you for explanation.kindly throw more light on this so that fellow niaralanders can understand

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Favourite Fantasy? / Hire A Web Designer/developer Now / Niit Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.