Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Don't Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Love Her (753 Views)

Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / I don't kiss and tell anymore / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
I am in my early 30's, dated a girl for 5 months and impregnated her. Initially, I wanted an abortion because I had no plans of marrying her but I changed my mind and she had the baby. I promised to set her up in a business after child birth. The baby looks like me and due to this; I tried changing my earlier decision of not marrying her.

She is a good lady and I have tried many ways of making it work btw us but I don't just love her. I do not want to marry her out of pity because I know that our union will not last. I am really confused.

Should I let her go and have the baby?

Source: PUNCH newspaper
Re: I Don't Love Her by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
Punch newspaper does not publish nonsense stories like dis.
Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bros, nah punch newspaper I read am ooh. Perhaps shouldn't have include the source then.
Re: I Don't Love Her by uzumakis: 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
unlike so many stories we hear about love reek, I know loving someone don't just start it takes phase upon phase till it become somewhat love so who say you can't love her because you think you don't now****
also about taking your baby, I think its very silly to do. let's assume you grew up that way, was it a pleasant experience, one you do want your baby to experience? at this stage it shouldn't be about you alone cause you now responsible for a whole lot..
also do you think if she was your sis you will allow a guy do same, knowing the stigma that comes with it?
Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
Moral of this story

Don't Bleep someone you don't love without a condom.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Did you ask me before you fvcked her without raincoat? No. So, fvck off.
Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
uzumakis:
unlike so many stories we hear about love reek, I know loving someone don't just start it takes phase upon phase till it become somewhat love so who say you can't love her because you think you don't now****
also about taking your baby, I think its very silly to do. let's assume you grew up that way, was it a pleasant experience, one you do want your baby to experience? at this stage it shouldn't be about you alone cause you now
responsible for a whole lot..
also do you think if she was your sis you will allow a guy do same, knowing the stigma that comes with it?

U know some people are selfish with their reasoning. The deal has been done and refuse to take up the responsibility. Ofcos if it happens to his sis, he will forcefully allow dat guy to marry her.
Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
Blackett:
Did you ask me before you fvcked her without raincoat? No. So, fvck off.

Lolss. U eh!
Re: I Don't Love Her by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Qhal:
Moral of this story

Don't Bleep someone you don't love without a condom.

Abi...
Re: I Don't Love Her by uzumakis: 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
wristwatch:

U know some people are selfish with their reasoning. The deal has been done and refuse to take up the responsibility. Ofcos if it happens to his sis, he will forcefully allow dat guy to marry her.
don't mind em jawe.
Re: I Don't Love Her by siegfried99(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bleeping a girl u don't intend to marry without CD =asking for trouble grin

(1) (Reply)

With Tonto Dikeh's Mr. X Saga, Every Single About To Date Lady Should Do This!! / Could This Be Patoranking New Babe????? / Too Ugly To Wed! Chinese Man Jumped Into River To Commit Suicide On His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.