Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,162 members, 7,887,386 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] (33972 Views)

What Do Accounting Students Wear To School? / OAU Accounting Students Never Fought Over Financial Report. / Photos: OAU Accounting Students Rep Council Members Fight During Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by kiowy(m): 2:44am On Feb 23, 2015
princealbashir:
Future parliamentarians? This country is doomed. No present; No future..
u should be the biggest fool ever
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by ethylene: 4:25am On Feb 23, 2015
princealbashir:
Future parliamentarians? This country is doomed. No present; No future..
also no past
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by princealbashir: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2015
kiowy:
u should be the biggest fool ever
Why did you say that sir?
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by kayman2u(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2015
ame shit that happens everyday when I once presided over the association. This is not news worthy..just some opposition members to the President concoting some stories and capitalizig on the proliferation of the media. Btw, there was also no exchange of blows anywhere or picture of bloodstains. As rowdy as our sessions usually was back then...it was just about intellectual discussions. Its typical of students to manufacture nonexistent figures as proceeds from major programs even without having the slightest idea whether such events were run on 100% borrowing. Its the duty of the president to clear the air if given the chance to but typically...the propaganda, lies and rumours would have gotten to a boiling point as is the case here.
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by obinoral1179(m): 6:58am On Feb 23, 2015
MrExxell:
Ndi Ohi.... Our brothers from the South West robbing each other since the time of Awolowo! Same way there frog eyed brother wants to hijack Buhari and Nigeria in the name of good governance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All the same, am neither supporting Jonathan or Buhari. I am all for Igbo. We need our own nation. Just imagine ordinary wales with 400,000 citizens is regarded as a nation. But the Igbo with a population of over 40 million both home and abroad is regarded as a tribe... Chaii. Arumere! Igbo is my tribe, Anambra is my state and APGA is my identity.... Kukorokoo cool cool cool.... If you are with me, let me get a like!
40 millions igbo did you count the dead? Bro wake up it is morning already.
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by hayzhed: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2015
stealing is not corruption... Lolz
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by SamuelAgent(m): 7:25am On Feb 23, 2015
What does the future holds for NIGERIA?

#FUTURELEADERS
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by 2kris(m): 7:36am On Feb 23, 2015
Temmi001:
On the OAU students and Violence saga,an Inseparable siamese twins!
wow another soyinka in the making here..two words that means alot
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by niglioramirez: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Vegetarians and vegans can take them and they are great for TropiCleanseanybody that wants to lose weight, (except those that are on Alli). The natural ingredients of natural oat and palm oil make them nutritious and perfectly natural. The artificial vanilla and chocolate flavorings are added, along with artificial sweeteners to make them more fulfilling. With only 20 calories in a single pod serving, they supplement a normal and healthy diet for quick and effective weight loss. The way that SlimShots works is that it helps you plan three meals a day, but they make you feel fuller so portion control of your food and meal works effectively, along with plenty of water, movement and exercise to help you lose weight quicker. Of course, SlimShots is designed to help you maximize a weight loss diet where you do all the recommended actions, including keeping a food journal and eating low calorie, but nutritious foods. SlimShots taken twice a day can help you maximize your weight control diet. Many people like SlimShots for weight loss because they are so convenient, when it comes to keeping them in your desk drawer or purse. When you start to feel hungry, you can have a meal by adding a SlimShots to your coffee, or blend it with ice for an icy treat that helps to reduce hunger pains. You get menu suggestions and helpful dietary tips to help you lose weight quicker, no matter what kind of effort you are putting into it. In fact, many people love the SlimShots because you don't need any effort at all.http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/tropicleanse/
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Temmi001: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello...
2kris:
wow another soyinka in the making here..two words that means alot
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by 2kris(m): 7:49am On Feb 23, 2015
Temmi001:
Hello...
i dnt get these ur hello is it helo hw are u doing or hello are u lost the under ratin type
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Temmi001: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2015
The former
2kris:
i dnt get these ur hello is it helo hw are u doing or hello are u lost the under ratin type
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by 2kris(m): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2015
Temmi001:
The former
am doing g8t and u sunshine
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Temmi001: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
2kris:
am doing g8t and u sunshine
cool
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by eromspete(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Dude stop sharing potential virus on your attachments

ray2Dmond:
dem get time ooo
i mean for them to dey exchange blows the first thing na
dey go give eachother voice b4 exchanging blows grin
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by albertbosun(m): 9:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Tobilastik:
lol
OAU and their wahala, anyways... that's y we are GREAT

N.B: THERE ARE ONLY TWO UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA

1. OAU
2. AND THE REST

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

bro, ur talkin trash.... Oau has d worst calendar in Nigeria. Moreover, maybe you need to check d latest webometrics ranking of Nigeria and Africa schools for 2015. Upon all d criticism of private unis, a private school (covenant uni) is now d 1st in Nigeria and 10th in Africa. A school not even u to 15yrs.... All dis Oau hype oga, dat one na story for the gods!
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by DYoung2(m): 10:23am On Feb 23, 2015
Its a normal thing for this type of fracas to happen since the SRC comprises of diiferent sets of students frm different dept.
I could remember when I was a member of the SRC, FPI, @times, we delibrate on issues that lead to grudges among ourselves but we settle it on d long-run
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Tobilastik(m): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
albertbosun:

bro, ur talkin trash.... Oau has d worst calendar in Nigeria. Moreover, maybe you need to check d latest webometrics ranking of Nigeria and Africa schools for 2015. Upon all d criticism of private unis, a private school (covenant uni) is now d 1st in Nigeria and 10th in Africa. A school not even u to 15yrs.... All dis Oau hype oga, dat one na story for the gods!

covenant uni in first position ...mayb someone in ur village do that ranking

worst calendar nd what's ur business with that? did we complain to u??
bro, beefers are liable to die young

Oau still d best ;P
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by yinkus1115(m): 11:52am On Feb 23, 2015
Aluta with Saga plsss

#teamPassion4Unionism
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Rhoteabarca(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Charity they say, begins at home.
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by 2kris(m): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Temmi001:
cool
i was kinda of thinking if i could knw u more
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
www.TextBooks.com.ng

Get Your ICAN Text Books, Study Packs, Past Questions and Answers, and Just about any Text Book You need Delivered to Your Doorstep!
No search or stress on your Part.

We Deliver, No Questions Asked, No Excuses Offered.
Re: OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] by cmayodeji: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
Lose Weight and Shop for Sexy Clothes with T5 Fat Burner

Weekend is here and you are ready to Shop
BUT
You get that feeling of wanting to go shop for clothes but hesitant because those clothes make you feel fat.You hate trying on clothes upon clothes before settling on one and the sales person will not let you try on the one you love best because ‘you might damage it.’ You have tried to lose weight but you clothes only feel tighter and tighter by the day.
T5 Fat Burners Nigeria has GOOD NEWS for You – You can lose that weight fast and wear that dress /shirt you love again with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today. Order Now.
Start counting down to your Fit Shape with T5 Fat Burner Slimming Pill Today.
Would you like to slim down then Buy T5 Fat burner Pills today and you can contact us on all our social media pages Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / LMAO !! How Different People View School ( Photo) / Newly Restored Maritime Academy Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.