Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,114 members, 7,960,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4135692 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Emlina:

Hehehe. Even wit d long wait for TT nd d complete one, u still didnt change? Stil d trouble maker i met nd left? U go soon get e-wound for ur left eye.
lol. I don change oo. whizqueen come see one here.. I never knew ladies smoke bombs too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
who's he?
one of Aare2050's left tenant
He sings Afroblues cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:
There is nothing new under the sun
whizqueen see another one here..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Emlina(f): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
horladmejy:
Emlina I see u o
I c u too dear. Gdnyt.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:
Is it me, or the way guyz are vanishing from this thread is alarming.....where on nairaland is physika?

This right here is me..

Whatsup boss cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sambest2:
He is back
He

Is

[size=18pt]babatawa[/size]

See yellow carpet o cheesy
Me sef knw say i be better person, thanx bruh...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kunle106:
abi na u go carry whizqueen laptop, xcozee come and see o.
No he operates wit d woman codedly 2 make things easier
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
babatawa:

does he have tattoo? I ruv tattoos. Wait a minute!!!! Afroblues I can't eat again.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
dolafunmi:
Oya go to bed... immediately!!!!
Yaay! Elmisti under ur nose o
she don dey invite me to bed...
*in d'banjs voice* "she's extraordinary" wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Physika:

This right here is me..
Whatsup boss cool
Am good brotherlly, u sef don join men of the nights watch?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
me too.. Just decided to give them a try. And it worked.
okk
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
horladmejy:

Small doc....Lol....babatawa na agege boi
Iyke u be foreigner u can't know him cool
ain ain
iykebest1 doesn't jasi atal
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
welcome, wey bread?
agege or Osodi bread?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
babatawa:

Yaay! Elmisti under ur nose o

she don dey invite me to bed...

*in d'banjs voice* "she's extraordinary" wink
Only God knows how many sallah meat u don chop b4 I drop feeding bottle....but I don learn say things are not always as it seems
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aare2050:
Good evening good people, today makes the second day and night I have been absent from family meetings. Some were spreading rumours that I followed buhari to the United States. I must say such rumours must be seen as a baseless rumour.
The last page we were during my last visit to the thread was page 978......and now here we are on page 1018........and still counting.
I so much appreciate God for this wonderful opportunity been given unto us, it is not by our power nor by our might. But the grace of God kept us and will still be keeping us.
2el. You are a man of yesterday, today, tomorrow, and many years to come. Thanks for this wonderful thread.
. Allsmyles. My e-love, my e-sch, you are such a blessing to this generation and generations to come. An accountant with a special stance, may God continue to water your brain with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Hope to meet you in camp...... #baseonbelieve.
Stancity. My e-brother, the man that made my e-dream come through, the man that gave me the reason to continue when I felt like to quit. The man who thought me how to score goals on this thread. The man I will like to meet offline........
Elmisti. I saw you mentions. You searched for me everywhere in the mansion, I was just looking at you to know how much you like your landlord. Thank God you did not fall my hand. Thanks for the love and care bro. Dolafunmi is yours. She belongs to you and she belongs to nobody.
Other Pcms that I can't talk about for now, but I will still do. I love you all
. Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar Mzmeedayaare2050adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al
. In case you want to know the reason I have been offline,
It was due to the preparation of the end of session and validation service plus graduation ceremony of the school where I'm working.
The kind of stress can make a pregnant woman deliver ahead of time. .
Thank you God bless you
Below is picture of me and some of my jss2 going to jss3 students.

Aare ona kankanfo gbogbo B15

God bless u too..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
whizqueen:
Thanks so much dear. It wouldn't be our portion again
amin ase edunmore
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
whizqueen see another one here..
Anoda kini?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Emlina(f): 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
lol. I don change oo. whizqueen come see one here.. I never knew ladies smoke bombs too
Didnt start today na. Whizqueen, he improved my skill. Wz far into d biz b4 nw, he only taught me hw not to get mad wit d "goodie". Crazy iyke grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lagusta:

Actually, I do free consultations....

Shoot me a mail

cool! a mail won't be necessary so that other house members could benefit but if u insist no p...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aare2050:
Good evening good people, today makes the second day and night I have been absent from family meetings. Some were spreading rumours that I followed buhari to the United States. I must say such rumours must be seen as a baseless rumour.
The last page we were during my last visit to the thread was page 978......and now here we are on page 1018........and still counting.
I so much appreciate God for this wonderful opportunity been given unto us, it is not by our power nor by our might. But the grace of God kept us and will still be keeping us.
2el. You are a man of yesterday, today, tomorrow, and many years to come. Thanks for this wonderful thread.
. Allsmyles. My e-love, my e-sch, you are such a blessing to this generation and generations to come. An accountant with a special stance, may God continue to water your brain with knowledge, wisdom and understanding. Hope to meet you in camp...... #baseonbelieve.
Stancity. My e-brother, the man that made my e-dream come through, the man that gave me the reason to continue when I felt like to quit. The man who thought me how to score goals on this thread. The man I will like to meet offline........
Elmisti. I saw you mentions. You searched for me everywhere in the mansion, I was just looking at you to know how much you like your landlord. Thank God you did not fall my hand. Thanks for the love and care bro. Dolafunmi is yours. She belongs to you and she belongs to nobody.
Other Pcms that I can't talk about for now, but I will still do. I love you all
. Cc: Babatawa Stancity Jemimaa01 majidyusuf Ademasta Iykebest1 Zeeenas Sydneyboss Hilsocial Deracathy Donpsymon Thespark Haliluck Allsmyles whizqueen Sambest2 Shawwal1 Physika Idee91 Rmfunky Xcozee Gazaliah dossylvanus Benebaby77 Kbs468 Chikaodili345 Goldeone Prettyface Horladmejy Ellagoldy Ayima Deracathy Annybens1993 Beamborla Kogistan IamYhudii Hadassaheke Pweetyface iykebest1 Sugarcoated Venom104 Haywire1 Blym Burantashii kunlesufyan Starlight101 Harinholar Mzmeedayaare2050adusco Joyce21 kingphilip ABDamola muhyideenabdul zaFuhrer noordean prodiG Elmisti Benedictine Sugahylz maeridee omitooguns Armynu Eseohe23 Dolafunmi golddeejay foxxynik Macbukky93 tk4life FriedPlantain Hardeywhummie FolakemiSalami Owliver et al
. In case you want to know the reason I have been offline,
It was due to the preparation of the end of session and validation service plus graduation ceremony of the school where I'm working.
The kind of stress can make a pregnant woman deliver ahead of time. .
Thank you God bless you
Below is picture of me and some of my jss2 going to jss3 students.

Make way! Make way!!
Roll d carpets

Aare2050 gbogbo ti left...
Welcome bak!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:

Am good brotherlly, u sef don join men of the nights watch?

First gimme cold water..

Ma chest dey burn me.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:
#carry gong

Keeeereeeeee ooooooooooo!
Keeeeerrrrrrree oooooooooo!!
Keeeeeerrreeeee oooooooo!!!

Pcms @ work
Pcms @ home
Pcms in the market
Pcms clubbing
Pcms in the motel
Pcms in the lef
Pcms @ weed joint
Pcms bleepn
Pcms reading nonsense NL threads

I am directed to inform you that a great evil have been averted! The Devil had a rethink on his plans for our dear whizqueen ( E-love to Xcozee)...Her hard earned and hustled properties which was pre-stolen have been re-turned to her by the unconventional ability of the Nigerian police in conjuction with some alert area boys......We hereby declare today for Islamic prayers, Tomorrow Satan shal be thanked for the rethink and sunday thanksgiving and testimony in church...

Hope I have spoken well?
You sure did but I believe U must be a nollywood freak
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 11:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
babatawa:

Details please. All my tenants are now doing as they like.
Elmisti, where you? Wat is afroblues abeg?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
does he have tattoo? I ruv tattoos. Wait a minute!!!! Afroblues I can't eat again.

haha no tattoos... Afroblues with a blend of Pop cheesy
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Physika:

First gimme cold water..
Ma chest dey burn me.
#hands u a bottle of chilled kunu
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Aare2050:
Details please. All my tenants are now doing as they like. Elmisti, where you? Wat is afroblues abeg?
Lemme ask the oracle
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Kbs468:
You sure did but I believe U must be a nollywood freak
Bro, he don tey wey I watch Amag ooo, buh the vintage ones, my family rarely miss any
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:

Only God knows how many sallah meat u don chop b4 I drop feeding bottle....but I don learn say things are not always as it seems

Physika pls comman see what this guy is spewing

i might be old bhet i still dey rock Fasaci mehn
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lagusta:
Hello all....

I would likely serve in the nysc batch B....

So I'm new here....

Anyone gonna welcome me??
sure dude but pls complete ur formal intro

Name

skul

discipline

year of grad

prefered state of service
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Physika(f): 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:

#hands u a bottle of chilled kunu

Aint reading meter tonight cool

Yoghurt will suffice.. Tnx
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
babatawa:

Aare ona kankanfo gbogbo B15

God bless u too..
Ori mi wu nigba ti mo gbohun enu won 3x
Babatawa lo nkimi yen
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by iykebest1(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:
Anoda kini?
refer to d bold

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.