Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (2633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4059805 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ayima:
Only my grade that changed,maybe while they were trying to upload it.I did mine without any balderdash from nysc.
Ayima do u mean your first class was changed?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

Person wey c & P no try abi
Shebi na sum1 dey form ghost mode ........ Mtchew embarassed ......... Goodyboo no mind that yeye boi O Continue ya good work jare kiss

leave him,he is a MAD man. since when did C&P become a crime on NL.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
KeriBaby:
Tanchu grin

Wellicom.....downloadin mp4 oo....don't do stingyko wit ya data oo...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abiolainfo: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodyboo:

leave him,he is a MAD man.
since when did C&P become a crime on NL.

★★★She's in pain... tongue tongue

Disclaimer; The post Up there is an automated response by Mistabiola P. A tongue★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lol I dey use free WiFi

I am covered grin

elmisti:

Wellicom.....downloadin mp4 oo....don't do stingyko wit ya data oo...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodyboo:

leave him,he is a MAD man.
since when did C&P become a crime on NL.

Madam, bone issue...be like say u no sabi d implication of plagiarism.....na 24years for maximum prison plus fine....it is n intellectual theft...I wish my mobi18 is available...she go explain betaa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
KeriBaby:
Lol I dey use free WiFi
I am covered grin

Washere.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Ayima: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Xcozee:

Yeah to 2.1
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by KeriBaby(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
tongue grin
elmisti:

Washere.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abiolainfo: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
elmisti:

Madam, bone issue...be like say u no sabi d implication of plagiarism.....na 24years for maximum prison plus fine....it is n intellectual theft...I wish my mobi18 is available...she go explain betaa

★★★ leave her....

She's displaying her IQ ratio...

Disclaimer; The post Up there is an automated response by Mistabiola P. A tongue★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
elmisti:

Kikiki...madam...no worry....we understand u wella.....
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo:

★★★She's in pain... tongue tongue

lipsrsealed

its not worth it.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
elmisti:

#no hard feelings#

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo:

★★★ leave her....

She's displaying her IQ ratio...

lipsrsealed

badbelle....
BTW....howdy!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
KeriBaby:
tongue grin
*holds her tongue...pour salt*....I am officially beefing U
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodyboo:

#no hard feelings#

Kiki...hwz ya day
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abiolainfo: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodyboo:

its not worth it.

★★★Next time, remember to put the "sauce"

No one will be happy to see his work flying around without bn Credited.... undecided

I know how it feels.... You can Type Mistabiola on gugu and you will see some of my works posted by Bloggers and what I really appreciate most is the Credit given to the Author... cheesy

Not just picking my work and looking like an orator...

Even Sanusi Lamido was sued for plagiarism in 2012....

Be yourself, Be creative and explore your potential.....

It's in you lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abiolainfo: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
goodyboo:

badbelle....
BTW....howdy!

★★★After you've abused me cry cry

It was fun b4 you come and lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bet anyways I won't take it personal because lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bet next time I might... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Howdy too cheesy cheesy

lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo:

★★★Next time, remember to put the "sauce"

No one will be happy to see his work flying around without bn Credited.... undecided

I know how it feels.... You can Type Mistabiola on gugu and you will see some of my works posted by Bloggers and what I really appreciate most is the Credit given to the Author... cheesy

Not just picking my work and looking like an orator...

Even Sanusi Lamido was sued for plagiarism in 2012....

Be yourself, Be creative and explore your potential.....

It's in you lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed

#noted#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by goodyboo(f): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo post=3879297

Howdy too cheesy

Disclaimer; The post Up there is an automated response by Mistabiola P. A tongue★★★~ ©Mistabiola®[/i:

[/color][/size] lipsrsealed
I'm gud
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
onuwaje:
#mynysconlineregistration
Went well d only hitch was trying to upload thumbprint which I eventually did

And I realised VISA card was not accepted.

Bonus: when it got to states visited.. I fill all states except enugu a/ibom delta (state of origin) and ekiti

Cc haywire1 xcozee gazaliah 2el keribaby isiabuncha
lol... Guy u funny wella sha...

Mine wasn't that stressful; if not for the online payment, would have finished within 10mins...my mind wasn't really in the reg thing kos I planned registering on saturday evening(b4 changing mind to wednesday: NB: it wasn't bkos of d panic of states getting filled up)... Till date, I only know I chose Lag, AKS and ABJ but even @gun point, I can't say which of them was 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice; reasons why I couldn't participate when PCMs were unveiling their 1st choices and call up no: here. My mind weren't really in the 'choices' of a thing by NYSC... Hoping to serve in Enugu though; #BasedOnBelieve.

My ATM didn't work, collected my bae's own; same story(despite been a Master Card)... At last it was my brother's ATM(serving in BeninCity) that worked. But two funny things happened:

1. The moment the verification code was sent to ma brother, he's line seized working... I dialed countless times so he could tell me the code to enable me finish up and get my call up no: but alas. When his line became feasible, it was late, kos one needed to key in the verification code within few minutes... I had to redo the online payment process all over, and this time around, it was successful.

2. This 2nd part is the most funniest 4me...

My brother mistakenly sent his ATM details to a wrong number ab initio, thinking it was mine. It was when I had to call minutes later to ask him why he hasn't send the details to me. He replied confidently that he has sent his ATM details to me since... Told him it wasn't me. He checked back his 'sent message' and realised it was a wrong number.

To caught the story short, he strolled across the street ASAP to change his ATM password and withdrew the money left.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
shawwal1:

Issue of Enyeama and Oliseh Don tire me

Base on all account so far in the media the blame is pointing to the coach but people have forgotten that it was the coach himself who pleaded with the nff not to treat Enyeama the way they intended after tearing that query he was issued

After that Enyeama was invited for a game he didn't show up instead of informing the football body he lost his mum they only heard the news from people's mouth

Since after the sack of Kashi Enyeama has developed one kind attitude

Lastly given Musa the armband annoyed him, but he forgot this is football any coach can appointment those he feel are loyal to his team and can do exactly what he wanted, Musa went and hugged the coach when he scored a penalty against Niger

But lemme ask this who has been consistent with the team aside Enyeama? Musa, who has been our best player in Europe aside Enyeama?Musa

So why should someone talk shit about this guy just because he is a northerner, no be human beings they North ni,moreover Musa's mum is from Edo

Honestly u wrote well frm the beginning and i was saying u re being objective and u are definitely speaking well bt immediately i read the last paragragh it just took d objectivity frm it making me believe tribal sentiment defined ur thought. Ok , my take. The coach is wrong as well as the player. I am a coach and as a coach i appoint my captain based on my philosophy. For me, i dont like seeing keepers as captain cos de dont do d work of captains on d field cos dey gat be on dia post. A captain shd be the leader as well as the servant. Enyeama has done well over the years and for me he is 9ja ever best player, humble and loyal bt lately he has been rude and disloyal. Yes, its a pity the mum died bt he shd as a leader and captain call all the players , coach and NFF tell dem he cant make d qualifiers due to d situation bt he didnt . For me he has lost the passion to play 4 eagles and he is looking for how to leave. Oliseh too cant just change captain without sitting down with a man dat has given 9ja 101 caps to tell him y he shd accept his decision, i believe he will when given dat respect. Besides, Enyeama shd nt be in camp for now since he just finished d mum's burial. They lack managerial skills. How can he keep when he just finished the mum's burial last saturday. Musa is 9ja best European player now and he has the passion to play 4 9ja and he is very disciplined , can calm oda players down and talk to the referee easily so its not a bad decision bt d process was wrong. Mikel shd ve taken the role bt he is not loyal , he loves wages more dan football and his relevance has question mark.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by vicvicky: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
KingJB:

Answer is needed oh....

E dakun
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ayima:
Yeah to 2.1

meaning say nysc no trust ur first class hehhee...dey read o cos dem go soon call u to defend am on the 20th
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
elmisti:

Am telling u bro, this country cn never grow unless we shun tribalism...I was watching proceedings @ d national assembly 2dai ( house of rep )...will you believe n honorable wen introducing himslf, mentioned his name, his state and constituency...and he added his tribe to it...wat nonsense

I taught am d only one dat saw dat. On cctv motion abi. Ijesha man he said.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Xcozee:

Ayima:
Yeah to 2.1

Kikikikikikkikikikikakakakkokkko grin grin grin, Ayima Don start oooo grin grin

Make I sharply spread mat buy pop corn for tonite story..

Abi Wettin dey worry nysc portal, y did dey reduce Ayima grade from first class to second class upper

#
Cc
Gazaliah
Donsymon
Hilsocial
Elmisti
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by itoski(m): 7:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
suspected Ebola in calabar...hmmm make I call my goodyboo to see how she dey first....!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by hilsocial(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
haywire1:

Kikikikikikkikikikikakakakkokkko grin grin grin, Ayima Don start oooo grin grin

Make I sharply spread mat buy pop corn for tonite story..

Abi Wettin dey worry nysc portal, y did dey reduce Ayima grade from first class to second class upper

#
Cc
Gazaliah
Donsymon
Hilsocial
Elmisti

With all due respect, NYSC got a petition that Ayima can lie for Africa. Thats why.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo:

Source of your quote; http://quoteinvestigator.com/2013/01/10/watch-your-thoughts/ tongue

★★★

I'm not a fan of Copy and paste....
If it ain't natural, It's not my taste....
Goodyboo you need to upgrade in haste....
I prefer innovation to copy and paste........
That's why I prefer KingJb watse to ur paste....
Have a nice day... But I will love to relate... tongue tongue

lipsrsealed

U neva stop this ur childish behaviour. What's ur own if na copy and paste, leave woman alone, face men angry angry

Must u talk all d time, if u don't have beta tin to say simply shut up.... Quote me then die angry angry angry

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Abiolainfo: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
haywire1:

U neva stop this ur childish behaviour. What's ur own if na copy and paste, leave woman alone, face men angry angry

Must u talk all d time, if u don't have beta tin to say simply shut up.... Quote me then die angry angry angry

#

★★★ Lack of #CommonSense is a disease...

lipsrsealed

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
hilsocial:

With all due respect, NYSC got a petition that Ayima can lie for Africa. Thats why.

Kikikikikikikikkakkakakkokokokokoko grin grin grin, we need to protest on behalf of Ayima #bringbackayimafirstclass grin grin grin

#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by haywire1: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abiolainfo:

★★★ Lack of #CommonSense is a disease...

lipsrsealed

Wettin all those images mean undecided undecided walahi u be kid, I wish to see u in sch soon. Must u talk all day time undecided undecided undecided

#

(1) (2) (3) ... (2630) (2631) (2632) (2633) (2634) (2635) (2636) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.