Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,311 members, 7,961,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4136573 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aare2050:
for where, she knows i'm not, and she trust her candidate. see u, ENGR. ASSUNDER
Beta tell her now say u be polygamist bfor her head go begin dey swell up say she be ur one and only
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:
Hehehe... Wht kinda game are u tryina play o
. . I'm trying to play the game of eating chickens!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
elmisti:
Mehn, all this mention sweet my belle pas sallah food, buh I no go fit reply all, was not active because my mumcy was hospitalized, buh Glory to the highest now, she is better! Good to be back!
Cc....2el, majidyusuf, Zeenas, aare2050, donpsymon, babatawa, sugarcoated, chimaji.......abeg if I no mention, make u no vex oooo, Love u all in a E-way!

wanted saying quick recovery to mom but I'm sure shes doing better already... Allah e Kara Sauki
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Allsmyles:
No he is nt
hehe... See defender o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
foxxynik:
. . I'm trying to play the game of eating chickens!
Becareful o, before i go use chicken wey get ebola set trap for you o
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
goldenone:
babatawa dearest good morning and happy um salah!!! op u av attended to friedplantain?

thanx dearie. sorry for d late reply, bin seriously busy..

friedplaintain don turn dodo jare
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beamborla:
I haff overstand before you kill me with oyinbo.
Awayu? hope you are good.
Ayam great darling
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Beamborla:
I haff overstand before you kill me with oyinbo.
Awayu? hope you are good.
Ayam great darling
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
Kbs468:
I am quite sure he has attended 2 it by mouth action and very soon he will do same by his fingers using his phone or otherwise

Month action, fingers

where dyu get these stuffs from?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Zeeenas(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:

Wow Ebira! Omo i dey respect you people. Una sabi speak several languages... Like how many u self dey speak
2 plus ma lang 3 +eng 4.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
elmisti:
Mehn, all this mention sweet my belle pas sallah food, buh I no go fit reply all, was not active because my mumcy was hospitalized, buh Glory to the highest now, she is better! Good to be back!
Cc....2el, majidyusuf, Zeenas, aare2050, donpsymon, babatawa, sugarcoated, chimaji.......abeg if I no mention, make u no vex oooo, Love u all in a E-way!
May God take absolute control. I wish her quickest of the qiuckest recovery. Amen.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Owliver:
Wow this thread don zoom oh. Greetings to everyone. Special shoutout to my main man babatawa and also to 2el and gaziliah. I hope you guys started your count down already. Cheers

countdown is up and running

you just lost completely, hws ekiti treating you?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2015
Zeeenas:

2 plus ma lang 3 +eng 4.
Olorun o! Make i guess, ebira, hausa, yoruba and english. Oya rate me on percentile scale
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:
Abeg where dem dey sell nysc khaki materials? I need to arrange am, carry am go give tailor...btw, any tailor for here? Haywire1, majidyusuf, 2el, xcozee, aare2050, shawwal, kbs468(may God win the stone heart of whizqueen for you), hilsocial, foxxynik, gazaliah(this one na quranworm, but till admiring zeeenas sha), stancity, elmisti, harinhorla, babatawa(how dis one go even sabi sew cloth wen be say na dem goldenone, jemimaa01, beamborla, allsmyles, rmfunky, deracathy and co naim em go dey chase all about with em long stick)...hmmm anybody again? So none of you sabi sew cloth! Common cloth?!! Oga o... Na wah o... Ok make i ask the ladies. Shioor! Hw dem ladies self wan sabi sewing wen be say dem babatawa, kbs468 and co no go allow dem rest. Well in the absence of any, i will still have to visit my tailor's shop make e help me sew my nysc khaki make e look like general buhari own. Make e put enof 'star symbols', 5 eagle symbols, aso rock symbol and some other ceremonial tags... Yes, so that when i get to camp, na me go dey give soldiers instructions. I go say make them no allow any of them hilsocial, xcozee, 2el, babatawa, shawwal1 to shake or talk to any girl during both the camping and the course of nysc program. Yes, na me dey talk! And anybody wey sabi Hadassaheke make e help me tell her say na her die i dey die o... Na because of her i dey do all dis o. I know say she nor get the strenght to satisfy my want, so make she just born me the 7 boys. I go look for another lady(probably any of allsmyles and deracathy, or both) wey go born me the remaining 5girls. That's all.
Cc
Engr Ademasta.

dg
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:

Beta tell her now say u be polygamist bfor her head go begin dey swell up say she be ur one and only
elmisti! where you? dis engr. need servicing, bami ko pankere mimo wa.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:
Abeg where dem dey sell nysc khaki materials? I need to arrange am, carry am go give tailor...btw, any tailor for here? Haywire1, majidyusuf, 2el, xcozee, aare2050, shawwal, kbs468(may God win the stone heart of whizqueen for you), hilsocial, foxxynik, gazaliah(this one na quranworm, but till admiring zeeenas sha), stancity, elmisti, harinhorla, babatawa(how dis one go even sabi sew cloth wen be say na dem goldenone, jemimaa01, beamborla, allsmyles, rmfunky, deracathy and co naim em go dey chase all about with em long stick)...hmmm anybody again? So none of you sabi sew cloth! Common cloth?!! Oga o... Na wah o... Ok make i ask the ladies. Shioor! Hw dem ladies self wan sabi sewing wen be say dem babatawa, kbs468 and co no go allow dem rest. Well in the absence of any, i will still have to visit my tailor's shop make e help me sew my nysc khaki make e look like general buhari own. Make e put enof 'star symbols', 5 eagle symbols, aso rock symbol and some other ceremonial tags... Yes, so that when i get to camp, na me go dey give soldiers instructions. I go say make them no allow any of them hilsocial, xcozee, 2el, babatawa, shawwal1 to shake or talk to any girl during both the camping and the course of nysc program. Yes, na me dey talk! And anybody wey sabi Hadassaheke make e help me tell her say na her die i dey die o... Na because of her i dey do all dis o. I know say she nor get the strenght to satisfy my want, so make she just born me the 7 boys. I go look for another lady(probably any of allsmyles and deracathy, or both) wey go born me the remaining 5girls. That's all.
Cc
Engr Ademasta.

Abeg who do this guy cheesy

naso e dey start o...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Zeeenas(f): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Physika:

Ose dudu shocked
yes o.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]lol! Biko yere m aka gwa ya...

Kbs468 incase u dnt get wot he said...let me interpret...*clears throat*...he said he should stop dreaming and look 4sum1 else...that aint u tired of wishing?...

Stancity ma man, hope I spoke well?
[/size]
No You didnt.... You need to go back to kindergarten all over again...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Aare2050(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Allsmyles:
No he is nt
thanks bae. *hugs her*
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
ademasta:

Becareful o, before i go use chicken wey get ebola set trap for you o
Hehehehe....my immune system will counteract ebola virus! Trust me! I'm the superhuman Rihana talked about!
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
deracathy:

start dancing shakiti bobo
cool
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
foxxynik:

My kinda "fox" is humanely unique!! And very dangerous!..... ##smiles
no danger in you as you always reflect green light *winks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
haywire1:
#
I don over chop ooooooo, babatawa I need ogun jedi jedii sad sad sad

#

furo e ma yo loni tongue
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=19pt]I can see ademasta is really trying 2grab zeeenas' attention...

*clears throat*

Hit harder!

Still observing! Best wishes again!
[/size]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aare2050:
elmisti! where you? dis engr. need servicing, bami ko pankere mimo wa.
Ati turari isegun naa
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Stancity(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aare2050:
how God go forbid beta tin, how is it an abomination?
Are you sure you arent high on something.... How dare you refer me to Dera when am cold even when you know very wèll that my soul is with rmfunky.... Something is wrong but am yet to find out... embarassed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
hadassaheke:
Make i kukuma save page for babatawa my professional colleague, Gazaliah d man from Gaza, Xcozee d guy whom Zeenas kept smethg "special" for, jemimaa01 who is hoping we will see at IB, deracathy the girl from PET dat i personally knw buh doesnt knw dat i knw her,chika whom i avnt heard from n hoping dat she is fine, 2el d only quiet buh hardworking guy who rarely chats with us again n others whom i cant seem to remember.......one love family!!!

see ehn... you have sense plenty

thanks
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Stancity:
No yes You didnt.... You stancity needs to go back to kindergarten all over again...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]I can see ademasta is really trying 2grab zeeenas' attention...

*clears throat*

Hit harder!

Still observing! Best wishes again!
[/size]
Hehe... Y u dey clear throat, u chop wonderful kolanut?
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kbs468(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
babatawa:

Month action, fingers

where dyu get these stuffs from?
Babatawa you ar back! Na Friedplantain wey wan try you ooo over d goldenone
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ademasta(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
babatawa:

Abeg who do this guy cheesy
naso e dey start o...
I dey tell you...life na do me i do you.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by babatawa(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
elmisti:
Alaye, na that new tennant no code jare! BTW, whre is babatawa sef

right here bro! u wan gimme sumthn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (933) (934) (935) (936) (937) (938) (939) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 23 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.