Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You (4733 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / WOMEN AND SEX Are Like 5&6 Making An Arrogant Girl Fall In Love. (Whatsapp Pic) / Magic Seduction - How To Attract Women Like You've Got Magic Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
ThisBoyGay:

Who the hell is robert gren? Perhaps the title may coincide, but this is the work of my intellectual, From Trial and Errors, To Perfection.
Abeg park well just admitt and give a little credit and stop claiming to be the original owner of these idea's. I understand you re tweaking his idea's a little but still give the owner some praise.
And please this should be the end of our conversation. Don't quote me again because I hate that username of yours.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by ThisBoyGay: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2015
Reski:
Abeg park well just admitt and give a little credit and stop claiming to be the original owner of these idea's. I understand you re tweaking his idea's a little but still give the owner some praise.
And please this should be the end of our conversation. Don't quote me again because I hate that username of yours.

Like I said, I don't know any Robert Gren. And I might have given up on this game, but I'm still the master.

And the issue of the moniker, u can't and will never like girls like I have. There is a saturation point you know. In economics, it's called Maximum Utility. It's that point when satisfaction can no longer be derived from more consumption.
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Ignatio(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why should a gay be telling straight guys How to woo ladies? Weird undecided
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Srallens(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Following..............
Re: Art Of Seduction - How To Make Any Girl Fall For You by Olibboy: 3:25am On Dec 22, 2018
Driver my change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Will You Allow The Girl You Are About To Marry Do This?(photo) / Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal / Different between Nigerian Girls & Other African Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.