Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,861 members, 7,906,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” (711 Views)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Our Genotype Is Bad Should I Marry Her / Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by scanner1000(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I received this Mail Yesterday From A friend, He Really Need your Help as He’s very Curious About his Relationship and at the Same Time his Future..
The Mail Goes Thus:
“I have a girlfriend, that we’re planning for better future, as times goes on, we later knew that our genotype is AS and we love each other, pls. I need your advice pls. What should i do?”
Kindly Drop Comments and Advice Him On what to do…[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
I'm sure he already knows the right thing to do.
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by onechance(m): 12:46am On Feb 23, 2015
it's better you walk away before you regret
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
He knows the true answer.... he's just looking for a possible justification to stay... No advice on here for you.... #BounceNiggi tongue
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Technology and medicine can make sure you don't give birth to an SS

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Faibuhari: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Go and marry her and your second name will be Peadiatrics ward

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by jojomario(m): 1:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Please save the future. #partways
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by jojomario(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2015
dovelike:
The financial aspect ? Not everyone can afford that. Best is to part ways.
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by akinsadeez(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2015
For the sake of the innocent children you will give birth to, pls find another partner. Even if there are now medical options to avoid having an SS child, (though I don't know of any) it is not advisable at all. I lost an SS classmate of mine during my secondary school days. What she went thru before she gave up d fight is not something I would wish on any child. Even those with SS genotype are always praying and wishing they could change it. love should not make the couple in this case blind.
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by khassy(m): 1:42am On Feb 23, 2015
akinsadeez which way nahhh.....grin
I jus d folo you bumper to bumper
lemme ova take you na grin
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by OEPHIUS(m): 2:29am On Feb 23, 2015
dovelike:
This is the only response here worth reading
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Nobody: 2:48am On Feb 23, 2015
OEPHIUS:

This is the only response here worth reading
Thank you smiley
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by Mensah2013(m): 3:38am On Feb 23, 2015
I'll advise that u follow ur heart. People will only make u look stupid... It is well bro
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by xreal: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2015
there is a high possibility that one out of two of their children will be SS.

such child will not pray for them, they will bring such chiild forth to suffer.

The parents will also know no peace.

#QUIT NOW
Re: Please Help Me! We Love Each Other But Our Genotype Is “AS” by flinton(m): 6:17am On Feb 23, 2015
My mum married my dad both AS, my mum tot my dad was AA, they wouldn't have married if they knew both were AS. God ignored their shortcomings and gave them 5 healthy children. When my mom discovered her hubby's genotype, we were all grown ups.
@OP God has d final say but don't go tempting him. If your friend is financially buoyant, with medical help he can determine the genotype of the foetus in her wife's womb before giving birth. If favourable she goes on wif the pregnancy but if not aborted. This leads to another controversial topic ABORTION! (With all it's demerits) so why risk it?
#my2kobo

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Guys Is Much Better To Be With? / 7 Simple Ways You Can Becomea Better Partner / Do You Relate??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.