Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,632 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:44 AM

Which Songs Do You Find Irritating? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs Do You Find Irritating? (476 Views)

What Collection Of Songs Do They Listen To In Northern Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Songs Do You Find Irritating? by BrightEye(m): 4:41am On Feb 23, 2015
So if you ask me same question, I would have loads of them to mention. Ranging from our so called current nija party tracks, to even some foreign music that socks. Well it depends on individual choice of music, what's ok for me might not be your taste. But I'll really find it interesting and amazing to find out that someone dislike the same song I either dislike or like.

Aye- Davido: I don't enjoy the lyrics, the video is kinda boring.

In My Bed- Wizkid: the chorus contradicts the solo, rendering the whole music meaningless.

Break Free- Arianna Grande: the starting sound of this song indeed break my head.

Awon Goons Mi: Olamide : I love olamide but this song really got me disappointed.

Shake It Off- Taylor Swift: what is the meaning of this song? shocked

Mosquito - Small Doctor : I don't know what is all about this song that it gains much popular in lagos these day.

Baby Answer- Runtown: I don't enjoy this song.

Happy- Pharral Williams : the track doesn't make me happy at all. Maybe the funny video does a bit.

Let me just stop here, but I have loads of them....
So let's start....... give yours..
Re: Which Songs Do You Find Irritating? by henryvirus(m): 6:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Dont know who sang this; I want your body sleeping in my bed.........so annoying and meaningless
Re: Which Songs Do You Find Irritating? by BrightEye(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2015
henryvirus:
Dont know who sang this; I want your body sleeping in my bed.........so annoying and meaningless

Wizkid sang that song, it's among the songs I dislike too.

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here With Your Soft Song|Easy Listenin playlist / NEW VIDEO: Moblow – ‘wiggle’ Ft May D / Do You Have The Skills To Be Heard? Promoted On 3 Top Sites?...dont Miss This. -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.