Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (52269 Views)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Rawani:
I feel sad for the future of this man. His lack of wisdom and common sense of self-preservation is legendary. Dare I say even FFK is smarter than this dude.
Smarter & a biiiiiiig LIE-nus Mba grin
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by xynerise: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Fayosr the confused fellow... Someone should teach this imbeci'le real politics
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Nichobabe(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=18pt]FAYOSE[/size]

one of the people making things difficult for Mr President
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Badgers14: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose again, didn't he say Ekiti state don't have money to pay teachers Why don't he use the money he use for this front page ad to pay them
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Samtowo(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2015
I think i'm seeing things a little different.., could it be that Gov Fayose is an APC mole in PDP sabotaging the Goodluck Presidential Ambition with his insane PDP adverts on the media Front Page.., I don't believe he's truly behind Goodluck... undecided

Should APC win this Presidential contest.., this same Fayose will decamp to APC and pledge his full Allegiance...

lipsrsealed

*Watch this Space*

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by onatisi(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
greenhope:
No apology, Why tear membership card of a party that has served you in the past when you could just renounce membership sanely.
the crux of the matter is pdp members are happy at the exit of obj. That man had done more harm than good for the party. On the case of fayose ,he will spend his 4years and it is until then that ppl can judge his performance. No apc member is talking about the fact that fayemi spent 50million naira decorating his bedroom at the govt house and the fact that fayemi left not a kobo in the state coffers when he was leaving but unpaid salaries. Whatever the case may be ,the issue is that obj is gone and fayose is just expressing the mind of majority of pdp members.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by wummyanthoy: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2015
How true is ds story ? Hmmmm
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by morefire: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2015
wallex1983:
Ifayiose......

Do you observe that most of the people talking anyhow, both in the ruling party and the opposition are Yorubas. Perhaps we take things too far. Even from Baba, Okupe, Fani, Layi, Fayose, Abati, Mimiko, even gani adams......

The likes of Maku are out of the scene now. IBB iڪ diplomatic. Akpabio sef seem to be in his shells lately.

Yoruba......... RONU!

I feel like buying you bottles of beer right now..... God bless you

the northerners are quickly forming padi padi so even if GMB enters na we we go end am...
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by alienvirus: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2015

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by onatisi(m): 8:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Badgers14:
Fayose again, didn't he say Ekiti state don't have money to pay teachers Why don't he use the money he use for this front page ad to pay them
look at the advertorial very well and carefully, the advertorial is a personal one not an official one. The name of the sponsor of the advert is ayo fayose not ekiti state govt. The governor can claim to have paid for it with his own personal funds.fayose is rich enough to pay for any advert in any national dailies.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by walezy14(m): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
How do you want a bastard to behave? You know him by his seed.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by TippyTop(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2015
tolextony:
[size=15pt]HOW TO BE AN APC MEMBER OR
FAN
[/size]
1. Create lies; 2. Attack and insult
violently when facts are presented;
3.Scream "Sai Buhari" if faced with
superior argument.
4. Lose your sense of rationality and
logic.
5. Insult the president and anyone
that supports him
6. Lie that GEJ stole $49 billion.
7. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GEJ in a goodlight and
agree with any event or post that
portrays GEJ in a badlight.
8. Disagree with any event or post
that portrays GMB in a badlight and
agree with any post showing him in
a goodlight.
6. Celebrate bokoharam attacks by
shouting "GEJ is Clueless, Our
soldiers are weak and 6weeks is
counting oh"
What surprises me is the ease and
unremorseful impunity at which
Buhari and his supporters tell lies.
You can never see any iota of
morality in them, it's such a shame!
If they tell you they represent
change tell them to refute the
attached picture. Imagine Tinubu
telling you he will fight
corruption..don't be decieved..Vote
wisely.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by gidado14(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2015
ONLY IN THIRD WORLD COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA SUCH A STUPID THING WILL HAPPEN AFTER ALL THIS MAN HAS DONE WE STILL WANT HE TO
PEOPLE OF THE STATE WANTS HIM TO REPRESENT THEM AT THE SENATE, NIGERIAN PLEASE WAKE UP ,THIS MAN IS A THIEF
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by kurt09(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Smell hypocrites. When Obj tore his membership card we hailed him. Though it was a wanton exhibition of toutish lifestyle. Now we are condemning Fayose for celebrating his inglorious exit. Am yet to made up my mind who i will vote for because the level of lies and cover up by politicians when view with your spiritual eyes is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by TippyTop(m): 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
alienvirus:
The death you wish Fayose will engulf you and your family IJN.

Say Amen
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by aksule(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2015
How l wish those condemning Fayose now will look back and even now to what Amechi had and is doing now. Why should do these people turn coat in events or actions that they are expert. What's good for the geese is good for the gander. The more reason we should stop encouraging politics of insults. Outright lies. Defamation of character etc.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Omimah: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Have you asked Amaechi who abandoned Rivers since and Amosun who has been following Buhari around?

Are they not Governors?
Amaechi is at the end of his tenure.
Be fair to yourself, what has Fayose achieved since he became Governor? The only thing is stomach infrastructure. Even at that it's other states that made him to achieve this "feat." According to him, the governors of Jigawa, Katsina and Adamawa states were the ones that contributed food stuffs and livestocks to the state last December.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by ochiosa(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2015
fireOseh..burn them.....fire them......consume them...Animal Peoples Congress and their blind followers.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by LogicPower(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
The case of Fayose is getting really pathetic!.

If I were one of his close relatives or friends, I would definitely start mobilizing all of his other relatives, friends and political associates to offer him the kind of urgent assistance he badly needs in order to bring him back to sanity.

This is because No SANE person would be occupying the political office he is currently occupying and YET be seen to be so openly and resolutely treading on a CLEAR path of SELF-DESTRUCTION!

Unless somebody, somewhere, somehow URGENTLY manages to save this guy from himself, he is surely DESTINED TO SELF-DESTRUCT, sooner rather than later!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by AkaGum(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2015
helpee:
This was how lie mohammed gained relevance anyway.....constitute yourself as a nuisance to the opposition party. Very soon, very very soon, people will start listening to you. If Jonathan had allow radical elements in PDP to match APC nuisance for nuisance since....fayose for amaechi, fani kayode for el rufai etc, Nobody will be shouting for this parochial change. fayose is the one playing real dirty politics here.....and that is what APC deserves with all its propaganda

GUY sense no dey ur head at all. Sorry
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
I wonder if the president can't call him to order..
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2015
wallex1983:
Ifayiose......

Do you observe that most of the people talking anyhow, both in the ruling party and the opposition are Yorubas. Perhaps we take things too far. Even from Baba, Okupe, Fani, Layi, Fayose, Abati, Mimiko, even gani adams......

The likes of Maku are out of the scene now. IBB iڪ diplomatic. Akpabio sef seem to be in his shells lately.

Yoruba......... RONU!
Very insightful!. But with all due respect, you forgot to add Rotimi to that list. Your analysis is very succinct and an eye opener. Thanks a lot
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by alienvirus: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2015
TippyTop:

The death you wish Fayose will engulf you and your family IJN.

Say Amen
Shattap! IJN my foot.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by AkaGum(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
onatisi:
look at the advertorial very well and carefully, the advertorial is a personal one not an official one. The name of the sponsor of the advert is ayo fayose not ekiti state govt. The governor can claim to have paid for it with his own personal funds.fayose is rich enough to pay for any advert in any national dailies.

Guy sorry
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Badgers14: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2015
onatisi:

I dont know how rich he is and i care less about that. I think it is ridiculous that he pays N20Million naira for each front page , the one from punch and now this that's 40 Million to spit rubbish while his own citizens have not been paid since last year.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Neyoor:

Obj should go and die?
Truly, u've smoked not just weed but a disastrous one.
Yes. He should go and die. If he's a god to you, your business. Keep worshipping him.
Bush pig
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by popson1(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2015
The idiot is a rabid dog on the loose. It's so pathetic that the fate of Ekiti State and its people is entrusted in the hands of such a mediocre. Well, only in Nigeria. The thug is having field days now knowing fully well that such opportunities become elusive when Buhari takes the mantle of leadership of our great nation come May 29. 2015.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
SmartChoices:

Its the state with the highest percentage ...get your facts right into your thick skull.
IMO state has the most number of professors in Nigeria according to NUC, ekiti lives onbpast glory. I don't remember insulting anybody while making my point, I think you should respect that.

Check the NUC data and come back for the argument.
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by customized19: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
onatisi:
the crux of the matter is pdp members are happy at the exit of obj. That man had done more harm than good for the party. On the case of fayose ,he will spend his 4years and it is until then that ppl can judge his performance. No apc member is talking about the fact that fayemi spent 50million naira decorating his bedroom at the govt house and the fact that fayemi left not a kobo in the state coffers when he was leaving but unpaid salaries. Whatever the case may be ,the issue is that obj is gone and fayose is just expressing the mind of majority of pdp members.
[/s]

Old fool Dada, so you know more than FFK, GEJ, and Muazu Pdp chairman? You just love typing crap from that your prison like room in Ghana. Smh
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by BabaO2: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
ziccoit:
Fayose is not the problem but the society that produced him as a leader. There are about four essence of leadership, Fayose does not possess any of them. Our situation as a people of Nigerian nation becomes pathetic when you consider the state that produced Fayose as a leader. Ekiti state is popular for its erudition, a state with the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders. Can we now say education doesn't always bring the best judgement out of people? Certainly, Fayose is yet another mistake in the political history of my dear nation. He has persistently demonstrated how he shouldn't be in a forum where leadership is being discussed not to mention being a leader. If you don't think my country is a failed nation; ponder on the picture below.
Good writeup, but with available information in public dormain after the election, Fayose robbed people of ekiti state at gun point.
Some of his identified about 200000 were allowed to vote for him, but people of ekiti were not allowed to vote on that day for the candidate of their choice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by opiaoku: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
pacesetter939:
GEJ certainly deserve a re-election for using the military (Brig. Gen. Momoh & and his boys) to rig him (Fayose) back to office.

His party will apologise to Baba on this advert because Peter Ayodele Fayose has for sure, lost his sanity.
Obasanjo is a monkey
Re: Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper by Gaius667: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2015
This is so true and very sad. It seems like when it is time to get someone with no sure standards, integrity and who sits often on the fence and can sing praises when offered food, the sourcing road always leads to the west yet, this is supposed to be the most educated set of people in the country.
When Jonathan needed a media person, he invited Reuben Abati, an Ogun state indigene to the buffet table and he forgot all the insults he used to hurl at Jonathan before.
When it seemed like the job was too much for Abati, an addition was made in the person of Doyin Okupe, a man who had benefited immensely from Obasanjo but now he sings a new and different song.
When the campaign war seemed herculean a task, a Fani Kayode was also invited to the table and the most astonishing thing is that these men suddenly forget all that they have said in the past. I wonder what kind of brain freeze happens to them.
It is pathetic and though I am from the west, I cannot but marvel that these men and much more are often from the western part of Nigeria.

Men of integrity always believe in something and they never change boats for the kind of reasons these men change theirs.

wallex1983:
Ifayiose......

Yoruba......... RONU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nonso Smart Okafor Rebuilds Burnt House Of A Widow, Empowers Her Financially / Contractors Hand Over $1.5bn Lekki Port After Completion / Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.