Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture (1280 Views)

Edo: You Are Campaigning For Me – Iduoriyekemwen To Ize-iyamu / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Why Gov. Fayose Is Vigorously Campaigning Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Toniosparlet(m): 7:50am On Feb 23, 2015
You know Goodluck Jonathan will be President
from 2015 - 2019, when one of the Most
popular person on earth, and World best
player, Cristiano Ronaldo is campaigning for
Him.
#go_gej
#march_forward

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Is this "photoshopping" or "shoppingphoto"?

Any ways it is GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Segunbills(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2015
Highly photoshopable but makes sense still.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by MRLINGTON(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2015
I wish say person like CR7 get such time

All dis photo works

CR7 loves GMB#
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by AmakaDNB(f): 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Has he collected his PVC?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by M4gunners: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ transformation master slow but steady.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2015
#kilokan.
That's how they jump to other people's business and get killed. From Portugal to Nigeria.
Hope he's voting #solomakinde
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
M4gunners:

I see! That's why due to his sluggish and lazy ways of taking things boko haram had find a strong ground in Nigeria where Countless number of people are been kill everyday in the northeast. That you even get mouth to brag "his transformation is slow". I don't blame you,its because it hasn't affect you directly or indirectly.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2015
M4gunners:

I see! That's why due to his sluggish and lazy ways of taking things, boko haram had established and found a strong ground in Nigeria where Countless number of people are been kill everyday in the northeast. That you even get mouth to brag "his transformation is slow". I don't blame you,its because it hasn't affect you directly or indirectly.

Besides Nigeria need prompt and fast change to move on with the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigning For Gej-picture by M4gunners: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2015
lamako:

I see! That's why due to his sluggish and lazy ways of taking things, boko haram had established and found a strong ground in Nigeria where Countless number of people are been kill everyday in the northeast. That you even get mouth to brag "his transformation is slow". I don't blame you,its because it hasn't affect you directly or indirectly.

Besides Nigeria need prompt and fast change to move on with the world.

Do know what! There's nothing GEJ has done worst than what buhari and his thugs did in 2011 post election. I'm sorry if boko haram saga has affected you. My very self lost a relative in 2011 and nobody is blaming Buhari for that. So u see i was also affect indirectly.

(1) (Reply)

Troops Who Recaptured Baga To Be Given Special Promotion / ABIA :breaking News!sick APGA Governorship Candidate Urged To Step Down / Buhari-praises-jonathan-fight-against-boko-haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.