Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (441955 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mashrock: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Warning! Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet. That's what I keep getting while trying to login. I need help plz
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
greggng:
30 mins ago two of my friends got their own invitation for 5O11 and airodrome officer . They re writing by tomorrow. Keep hope alife I guess urs will come. I am still expecting mine by the grace of God
A friend of mine got his text some minutes ago
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by demolanaking(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls, who know my stand here, I did the first test and I scored 55, and I later registered and redo the test and scored 43. pls what will happen to me
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
demolanaking:
pls, who know my stand here, I did the first test and I scored 55, and I later registered and redo the test and scored 43. pls what will happen to me

U wanted to play a fast one on them even after reading their instructions. U deserve whatever u'd get.
All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by smile706(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
kensmile88:
Pls fellow nairalanders, I applied for security officer 2 but up till now I have not gotten any mail from FAAN, I want to knoww if anyone is fading same problem or has FAAN made their final selection?
Same here o! Just keep hope alive
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by swifteekay: 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
My time was up and system logged me out, will my work be automatically submitted?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chadelicious: 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
u hvnt submitted successfully, try nd take it again. Ur score must show if its successful, dats if ur fon is adobe enabled but if its not u wil get an adobe pop up askin u to download, den know dat u hv submitted, u can den go nd view d review.

Tnx, it shows retake limit reached but ill keep trying to take it again. Status still shows submitted, result shows pending after d adobe popup
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Chibliss2: 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pls i used phone to write mine n dis is the 2nd time i hv written this exam this 9th. I cannot see my score what will i do pls and they dont even check time for me why.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by aiziki: 10:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
Just finished my test now.
Scored 77%.
If you haven't being able to write, keep trying. I'm sure the traffic is now far less on the site.
Best of luck!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by krasican(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mashrock:
Warning! Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet. That's what I keep getting while trying to login. I need help plz
try later at nite it will work i encountered d same problem wen i wrote for someone it later worked
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kade4u: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Is good to give thanks to GOD in everything, as i was unable to do the text because it was complaining "login denied, account block or account not activated" since saturday, i login into niaraland and saw a comments that says try www.faanonlineexam.com, i tried it and it works once. i did the exam, i passed and received sms in my mail for the results. No matter how u may look it, but as for me i thank GOD. U better join me in praising GOD instead of making jest or fun of me.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mobhorlarjee: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
I can't find any message in my email oo but I did the test and score 62..... What's all these for crying out loud naija?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by cirry: 11:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
Same here bro...Am confused
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by denserrorich: 11:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
i applied for so11 and just wrote the test..i passed but no email from faan yet! hopeful**
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by denserrorich: 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
smile706:

Same here o! Just keep hope alive
but did u write the first test?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tessylove2(f): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
naira0:

I can feel ur joy.
Congrats dear
Thanks dear
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Tips for using the FAAN RECRUIT SITE
#1- No matter what you see posted here, do not use your mobile phone #FromExperience
#2- If you did, proceed to faanrecruitment.com and not faanonlineexam.com to write your e-xams.
#3- Stop trying to pull your hair out if it doesn't work; there are several pointers dropped by other nairalanders; go through them and try yours too.
#3- Make sure your cybercafe does not use a modem #HusslingCafe except you own a modem and a laptop.
#4- Do not be ashamed to ask for help from those who can give same.
#5- Nothing beats patience....If you been get job, you no for dey write the exams. Hence exercise patience as we are the Lab Rats...Version 2.0 will be better barring the Nigerian Factor.
#6- Use the the generic password and username sent to you e.g. username: xx57*** Password: passwordxx57** in that format.
#7- If you applied and didn't get an invite be patient your details are in the database###RealLifeExperience My girlfriend got an email explaining the rescheduled tests but didn't get her username and password sent to her.
#8- Endeavour to use the forgotten password link on faanrecruitment.com to try and get your login details.
#9- Do not try using a phone again as it will not see the captcha from the website.
#10- My english should not be a reason for you not to ask questions. I am available on 08140356890 Whatsapp Only Please...you can only call if it's the Rapture, Thermonuclear Apocalypse or my USD 20 Billion missing since last year is in your possession.
Do have a wonder exams experience....no matter how bitter.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zibling(f): 5:03am On Mar 03, 2015
no i didnt what about u n how can someone login without the username and password[quote
author=bleej01 post=31213204] pls did you get the new mail asking you
to log in even without getting a username or pword?[/quote]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by staijay: 5:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Valmesk:
just finished the test but can't submit,writing invalid token,my time remains2 minutes to go,pls help

check ur result in ur email inbox or spam
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by staijay: 5:31am On Mar 03, 2015
chadelicious:

Tnx, it shows retake limit reached but ill keep trying to take it again. Status still shows submitted, result shows pending after d adobe popup
dont rewrite it ur result is in ur inbox or spam email
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zibling(f): 5:35am On Mar 03, 2015
pls can someone help me on this i am trying to register so i can get my login details since i was not invited to write.i tried to create an account after filling the information and submitted it will show warning!!! empty solution not allowed.... pls how can i create an account pls help so so worried....thanks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by demolanaking(m): 5:51am On Mar 03, 2015
score 62
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2015
swifteekay:
My time was up and system logged me out, will my work be automatically submitted?

Even if you ran out on time the system should automatically ask you to submit it.
It also happened to me and I was asked to submit and I did and the result was displayed and I passed.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by vivalavida(m): 6:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Mail seen
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 6:32am On Mar 03, 2015
vivalavida:
Mail seen
what mail did you see please
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2015
I wrote my own test yesterday and I score 70%
I give God all the glory...(FAAN)

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 6:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Please who can prefer solution to this. I wrote the test on Saturday in the process of submitting the submission brought an error pay and I didn't see my score. since then all effort to rewrite the test has failed. I always get this page
Error
The retake limit has been reached for this exam, if you believe this is an error please contact the administrator for further assitance
please what is the way out. I have sent mails and SMS to faan but no response yet.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 7:02am On Mar 03, 2015
demolanaking:
Dont worry! You are lucky u scored high on the first one. the system only selects the first score. so. your score remains 55%.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alorotimi: 7:03am On Mar 03, 2015
I received their invite for test yesterday around 3pm for SO2. I couldn't not log in with password and login name they messaged to me.
whenever I try to login, the message that you password and user name not match or not register yet.
I entered the password as it should be like password: password123456.
pls help
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Smallville4live:

Even if you ran out on time the system should automatically ask you to submit it.
It also happened to me and I was asked to submit and I did and the result was displayed and I passed.
Log in again using the same king of browser u used the first time (eg Firefox , because you cant write on www.faanrecruitment.com and submit on www.faanolineexam.com. so note the difference) and the browser will take u to a page where u will see an Icon "Review" click on the "review" Icon. and your test will be submitted and your score will be displayed. call me on 08038376976 I will explain futher.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alorotimi: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2015
just like this
Warning
Username and password do not
match or you do not have an
account yet .
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2015
just keep trying. that is all it takes
Alorotimi:
just like this
Warning
Username and password do not
match or you do not have an
account yet .

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.