Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (441936 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

U can...If u really want to.,,,,,pls pray and go there to explain ur plight to them, pay the amount u"re to pay for it and beg them so that they can get ur certificate done for u quickly
Thanks... I dont think this their interview invitation is feasible sef.
We were not shortlisted and now see someone that has been interviewed receiving invitation again. I will just go there with my availabke papers, anything wey dm like make them do.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by dundayo: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2015
pls which government hospital is close by if one is coming in from ojota in lagos
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2015
rhoke:

U can...If u really want to.,,,,,pls pray and go there to explain ur plight to them, pay the amount u"re to pay for it and beg them so that they can get ur certificate done for u quickly
Rhoke; I dnt av my original waec certificate yet; jst d printed statement of result frm d internet. Thinking of goin dere with it coupled with d testimonial issued by my sec sch and maybe a waec scratch card incase they want to verify. Do u think I'll be allowed in ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by greatgeo(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2015
olalekan1:

Thanks... I dont think this their interview invitation is feasible sef.
We were not shortlisted and now see someone that has been interviewed receiving invitation again. I will just go there with my availabke papers, anything wey dm like make them do.
Same here but I will go there tomorrow mine is ikeja
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2015
pls how can one locate the address in enugu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by samuelfil: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Am in benin and I think enugu is closer to me. Pls can I go there
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by thelpey: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2015
I also got an sms for interview 18/3/15 to choose nearest location. i applied for dmo ii. on their site interview for pdmo n dmo are to be be in lagos, please house what do i do? meanwhile am in phc and enugu is closer to me

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by deSika(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

What do we need den ?? For DMO II
I jst got d text and I'm highly confused.
I've been seeing medical form, physical fitness test and d likes on the thread.
So dunno wch one is relevant to DMO II.
I need enlightenment pls.
if you applied for data you dont need physical fitness test
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by deSika(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
mcshegs:

Here comes d confusion again.
Is d physical fitness test / Medical Test applicable to all d positions??
no only data people are exempted i got this from the data candidates i asked
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zicoraads: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks rhoke...you are a durling kiss
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olalekan1(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2015
This interview to my own understanding is meant to fulfil all rightousness. Who is fooling who, it now show that almost everybody that were shortlisted to take the test got interview invitation after they have released the listel of successful candidates. To me they just want to show to us that they actually followed the 50% pass mark and all candidates that passed the test were interviewed while they know what they are doing.

There is no harm in trying, i will advice everyone including me that receive the invitation to go for it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chadelicious: 10:07am On Mar 17, 2015
Exceeding:
Pls am searching for Uniben or ABU graduates with 2 1 or first class. Pls drop your email.
Chadelicious22@gmail.com
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 10:10am On Mar 17, 2015
how will someone go about da ZONE FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE. wetn man go write there
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2015
Anybody at the Lagos center

+ hold up and I'm still very very far from lagos.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lauv23: 11:01am On Mar 17, 2015
please am sure somone here can assist with clarification. .please for instance for dmo...according to d job requirements they listed some courses (maths, computer, IT, engineer and statatics) but if your field of study is not among the one mentioned, wil be given an opportunity to do the interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by lanzo(m): 11:02am On Mar 17, 2015
is any of the new invitee for pft now in enugu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2015
kle4d:
Anybody at the Lagos center

+ hold up and I'm still very very far from lagos.
they v started calling names of ppl dt r here for oral interview......we r still waiting for physical fitness instructors to call us.... U call call my signature nos 4 more updates.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 11:17am On Mar 17, 2015
yazach:
Hello House!!! I for the interview as a DMO last Wednesday 11/03/2015 but I still got another message this morning inviting me for interview tomorrow 18/03/2015 at nearest center. please could this be an error or invitation for second interview?

Yazach, i got same too. Its pretty confusing. There seems to be a mix-up somewhere. It cant be a second interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by thelpey: 11:19am On Mar 17, 2015
please help, where do i do the dmo interview, i just got an sms to attend tommorow at any close location. pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Charmie(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2015
yazach:
Hello House!!! I for the interview as a DMO last Wednesday 11/03/2015 but I still got another message this morning inviting me for interview tomorrow 18/03/2015 at nearest center. please could this be an error or invitation for second interview?

I got the text too but didn't do the interview last week cos I wasn't invited. maybe you should just go again and explain to them. Meanwhile, what was the interview all about abeg
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Charmie(f): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2015
thelpey:
please help, where do i do the dmo interview, i just got an sms to attend tommorow at any close location. pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you? Follow this link to find your nearest location http://faanrecruitment.com/
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2015
I'm really running late...... And I will arrive lagos late.

Please will the PFT continue tomorrow?

#LagosCenter
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by oscarXXX: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2015
i got an invite for dmo tomorrow at UDI enugu.. please is ther anyone going from PH ? please drop your number or call me on 08060200254.. i dont also have my ist school leaving certificate.. pls what do i do ??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by efosases: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2015
Please house I am confuse on what to do or where to go for the interview.. I applied for data managment officer II and do not know the location for my intervie.. Some say lagos some say Enugu and I am currently in edo state. Pls someone should help me out..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by glo12(f): 12:16pm On Mar 17, 2015
efosases:
Please house I am confuse on what to do or where to go for the interview.. I applied for data managment officer II and do not know the location for my intervie.. Some say lagos some say Enugu and I am currently in edo state. Pls someone should help me out..

go to any center closer to you.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nonexy11: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Mofetemi:

da federal road safety academy is in UDI. Thus, where in UDI is da health centre located? address needed please

At the checkpoint, opposite one big cathedral by the road side...its very close to the local government secretariat..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 12:57pm On Mar 17, 2015
Done with my PDMO Interview. Thank God for his kindness to me. It was tough o.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2015
nonexy11:

At the checkpoint, opposite one big cathedral by the road side...its very close to the local government secretariat..
bro hv u reached d venue? Am still on my way o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 4everGrand(m): 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2015
innocentoh:

Tough? why did u term it as tough?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2015
innocentoh:

Congratulations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.