Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,115 members, 7,880,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? (46925 Views)

Actress, Seyi Edun Finally Admits She Is Dating Adeniyi Johnson / Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Elan83(m): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dat disgustin imp?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by kent79: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Who forced it on u?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Jchi9876: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
joywendy:

Very few people know that.

but then again his response didn't seem like he was referring to the happy meaning of that word.

The young man was simply sarcastic and to me it was a smart and gay answer grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by DinoAnnberry(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
MrCork:

...you bush bak words people in that Nigerian shud be proud u hav a G@y role model .....you don't like them ,,CLOSE YOR EYES....no wonda that country will allways be 50 yers behind (no oofeine) angry

Sport another guy over here. Sup gay?. grin
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Shubbylee(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:
Why is this guy never serious. Does he think we are blind?

We already knew he was gay. He doesn't need to tell us undecided

He's not gay oh!! if u enter a room with him....him go nack u apako,u go carry belle oh!! don't be deceived!! grin
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Jchi9876: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
Dat guy needs deliverance

From what?
Na ur thinking faculty need deliverance
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Shubbylee(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enoquin:
A piper in the street today
Set up his tune and starts to play
And away, away, away to the .... of his music we danced
On every side, doors and windows were opened wide
And men left down their work and came
And women with petticoats coloured like ....
And all the world went gay, went gay
For half an hour in the street today

That is the kind of 'gay' in the above poem I believe Denrele was responding to.

The dots in the poem denotes words I cannot remember. I even cannot remember the book it came from but I know it was primary school.

LOL!! u're not serz oh!! e be like say u be pry school teacher
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by gbishman: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria with our hypocracy, why has this dog not been jailed.
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by MrCork: 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
DinoAnnberry:

Sport another guy over here. Sup gay?. grin

...Bro u home base guys act like B!tches in that Nigeria....we wunt call u people B!tches but G@y B!Tches. I say that simply becuz u worry over notin and this automatically maes u what we call G@y B!tches hear in London.

..bro do I make sence? (no oofeinse)
smiley

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by isan(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
And dis poo make front page undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by gsalvatore: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
clubone0502:
If it isn't removing money pocket. ..I really don't care.....

Keep your orders coming in....
how much is that blind? the one in the room with TV.

where is your 20?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by MrCork: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
...we call u homebase Nigerians G@y b!tches for only one reason: ..what give u Homebase B!tches the right to tell a adult not to sleep wit another adult??....U don't like wot u see then close yor gaddeeem yellow eyes.. Pirrioddd!! (no oofense) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
What I hate about him is those his ridiculous, extra large shoes. grin cheesy

If he's gay, he's welcome anyways. tongue kiss kiss
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by balakbalam: 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
weather he is or not, is no ones business, is his personal life and should not bother anybody
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by chukxie(m): 2:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Denrele isn't gay. He's only playing the persona that he's presented to Nigerians; and which of course has made him well-off and famous.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by clubone0502: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
gsalvatore:
how much is that blind? the one in the room with TV.

where is your 20?

those are bamboo blinds. .and that size should be 40k each. ..

based in lagos...but we work anywhere. .
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by odeku457(m): 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
I SMH for this guy.

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jchi9876:

From what?
Na ur thinking faculty need deliverance
c dem, no worry 14yrs tin on ur doorstep
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by iluvmoscow(m): 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
14years
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Jchi9876: 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
mytime24:
c dem, no worry 14yrs tin on ur doorstep

Ode nie
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by LewisO: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
None of my biz. undecided
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by phransix147(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
justi4jesu:

Nairaland disciplinary committee are on your case. grin cheesy

Abeg make dem mercy me oh... Na true I talk oh!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by justi4jesu(f): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
phransix147:

Abeg make dem mercy me oh... Na true I talk oh!

They have the final say cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis idi0t is a goat! See how he talk am as if its an obligation or responsibility abi shey mandatory ni kin pe.. Onirun kun grin
faroukfahima:
Denrele tweets about being gay, does this hint that he is coming out of the closet.

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun might jut have revealed that he is gay.

In a Twitter interview with Kimani Off air on February 22, 2015, Denrele who is known for his eccentric crazy personality was asked if he was gay.

The wild haired media personality whose sexual orientation is questioned by many often refers to himself as a sexual outlaw and replied the question as to if he is gay saying "Being gay is a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!".

Sometime last week there were allegations that he was in a romantic relationship with artiste May Shua but he shut them down.

Does the tweet mean that has finally spilled the beans about his sexual orientation, after saying in an interview not long ago that he can never change anything about him for a woman?

https://twitter.com/denrele_edun
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by 9jatatafo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na hin cup of tea be that. Why take paracetamol for another's man headache?
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Barbarthundey(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Make una manage this change

Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by SuperSuave(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
that's his business
GBAM!!!
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Vitaglyde: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where is this guy from??
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cryxtal:
You took the words right out of my mouth. All these are publicity stunts. Don't mind the she-man

Yes dear....I ain't minding the S(he)male
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
DarqChild:
He is not gay. He acts gay to get the needed attention and publicity and finally he is owning up to the ruse. So the statement "its TOUGH to be gay!!!".

u sure bout that. cos i know his big sis bisola and we all studied at Unilag. wetin no gay about am. he has accepted it. the rest of nairaland has not
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by vislabraye(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
faroukfahima:
Denrele tweets about being gay, does this hint that he is coming out of the closet.

Popular Channel O VJ, Denrele Edun might jut have revealed that he is gay.

In a Twitter interview with Kimani Off air on February 22, 2015, Denrele who is known for his eccentric crazy personality was asked if he was gay.

The wild haired media personality whose sexual orientation is questioned by many often refers to himself as a sexual outlaw and replied the question as to if he is gay saying "Being gay is a tough job, but someone’s gotta do it!".

Sometime last week there were allegations that he was in a romantic relationship with artiste May Shua but he shut them down.

Does the tweet mean that has finally spilled the beans about his sexual orientation, after saying in an interview not long ago that he can never change anything about him for a woman?

https://twitter.com/denrele_edun

Denrele, you are gay but what i don't know is the part you play Charly boy is also your lover
Re: Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? by Sarimah(f): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Zohan:

Gurl you re tight!! shocked shocked
yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Google Restores LindaIkeji..Com Domain Back / A Nairalander Pictured With Mike Ezuruonye In Abakaliki / BBNaija: Rochas Okorocha Gives Miracle N2M, Plot Of Land & Nina N2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.