Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,824 members, 7,976,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore (886 Views)

Prince Iyiola Omisore Visits Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by TheOtherview: 1:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
VIDEO: #EkitiGate Secret Tape! All I said was 'Calm Down! Calm Down' Senator Iyiola Omisore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GWeGZl7paE
Re: Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Liar

He also said to the general momoh guy immediately after Obanikoro spoke about being a happy man and sky being the limit

Omisore: "and also we can use you again for another one" (with Osun state in mind)

2 Likes

Re: Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by TheOtherview: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
soe:
Liar

He also said to the general momoh guy immediately after Obanikoro spoke about being a happy man and sky being the limit

Omisore: "and also we can use you again for another one" (with Osun state in mind)

Of course the tosser is a liar. Look at his face. grin

Caleb Olubolade: Listen koro, I was asking you one question one time. (Senator Omisore cuts in “they have collected money. The police now that are working, they are dis-arming them too.”) I asked one question from you, why was our police men dis-armed, you now answer are they working with us? I want you to continue from that place. Its means you are the one giving them info General: Yes! You know why I said so? It’s a very simple question; if… you know when I saw Chief, Chris Uba I was so happy, because he came. The people that are on the field now are people we briefed, not only soldiers, not only soldiers, SF were there now any vehicle you see now we have….. a Hilux carry about 8 men its mix together. You don’t know the directives, you don’t know the situation they found those police men. The vehicle that left now, under “OC Mopol” from my own with Chris Uba in charge and myself and three of us, it’s almost 140.

Senator Omisore: i would just say that we don’t have to argue this much, we have seen some lapses yes, its just this evening. there is nothing happening now that we cannot contain before tomorrow morning, there is nothing.so ba mi so fun general, we can be together on this matter. your boys can be overzealous and do things that are not sent, (Obanikoro cuts in “and some can be compromise too.”) yes! What am saying momoh is that, at this level, any information that you hear from us, we are on ground here, move swiftly to those information, and act number one. Instead of you defending them even blindly. You go and find out what is really happening there. We have areas that are faulty areas, look into it, “ikere”, “ilawe”. Let them confirm what is happening there. My friend major is looking to “oke-mesin” himself.

Obanikoro: the people you want them to take control of would arrest before the morning, can make their list and their local government go and bring it.(general cuts in: that chairman now, he’s already with SS now.”) let me tell you, they say there is one place that has been flooded “Ecomog” from osun “omisore cuts in: that’s oke-mesin, he spoke to the Oba of Oke-mesin” that oba, you must ensure, that those people are flushed out.”

Omisore: Oke mesin.
General: Oke-mesin where? (Omisore cuts in” he knows the place”) oh, i know Oke-mesin very well.

Obanikoro: am not here for tea party, am on a special assignment by the president (Caleb Olubolade cuts in: “so that when next we have someone 2 send on special assignment, it’s would be you. There is one thing i want to tell you, we are anticipating tomorrow, because this people know we have people that want to vote for us tomorrow, this people might come out with thugs to destabilize our people at the polling unit. we want you to work with the police too, and arrest whoever wants to cause problem a any polling unit.
People speaking for a while…….

Omisore : there is a contact man in wusi. Call that contact person now.

#EkitiGate: The full transcript of the rigging conversation --- http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/06/ekitigate-the-full-transcript-of-the-rigging-conversation/
Re: Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by Change2015(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
The same rigging tape that Jonathan has dismissed as fake? God will judge him, but after us on March 28!

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by miiraaj: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
These people ought to be ashamed of themselves. By looking at Omisore's face, you don't need a psychologist to know that the criminal is lying.

I can't imagine how this scandal is being allowed to die slowly. These people should not be forgiven.
Re: Video:#ekitigate Tape! All I Said Was 'calm Down! Calm Down' Sen. Iyiola Omisore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
When I read the transcript, I weep for the General. Imagine him being addressed by his first name by a man that rigged his way into the National Assembly.

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram / The Return Of Fuel Queues Again in abuja / Nigerians Must Not Allow PDP Looting To Continue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.