Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. (1257 Views)

Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard / Buhari In London, With Tony Blair, Saraki & Amosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
By Abiodun Alade @Biodunpen
Former Prime Minister and UK envoy to the
Middle East, Tony Blair, has confirmed he held a
private meeting with the All Progressives
Congress, APC, candidate, Gen Muhammadu
Buhari(retd) in London, weekend.
Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had
claimed Gen Buhari was not in any meeting with
Tony Blair, but that the former head of state had
checked into a London hospital. He claimed the
APC photoshoped a photo showing Tony Blair,
Buhari, Governor Amosu of Ogun State and
former Kwara State Governor, Bukola Saraki.
Vanguard contacted Tony Blair’s office and got
confirmation that the former Prime Minister did
had a meeting with the APC candidate.
In an e-mail response to Vanguard’s inquiry,
Rianne Buter in Tony Blair office, said: “ Mr. Blair
had a private meeting with General Muhammadu
Buhari in London,” adding that “Mr. Blair hopes
to visit Nigeria shortly when he will see the
President.”
It will be recalled that Fayose had claimed the
photo of Buhari meeting with Blair was
photoshopped.
In a statement by his Special Assistant on
Communication and New Media, Lere Olayinka,
Fayose said, ”Without doubt, it is obvious that
these cabal in the APC are trying so hard to
deceive Nigerians on Buhari’s health status.
That’s the reason they have been using
‘Photoshopped’ pictures to defend their lies on
Buhari’s UK trip.
”First, they used a March 5, 2013 picture,
claiming that Buhari was taking a walk in London
on Thursday. Later they came up with another
poorly cropped picture of Buhari with former
British Prime Minister,Tony Blair.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/tony-blair-confirms-meeting-with-buhari/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another Fayose puropuro lie busted. Shame on Ifayose, shame on all saTAN worldwide. long live the people's general.
Sai Buhari...
GMB 2015 is a reality.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by absoluteSuccess: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
WONDERFULMENT
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
video interview or Idontbilivit grin grin but who cares what he is doing in London.. e consine u angry angry
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by GeneralBosco: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose is fat fool

2 Likes

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by GeneralBosco: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari will win the elections and that fat fool will go back to where he belongs.....JAIL!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by aminashy: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hospital meetings or which kind of meeting they better pray he's discharged that day or else nah another mess up see the sick man

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shiningshina(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why is this not on the front page yet? Haba!
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:
video interview or Idontbilivit grin grin but who cares what he is doing in London.. e consine u angry angry
ua nothing but an hypocrite. it concerned u wen fayose was saying rubbish and it would ve concern u more if you hear dt GMB is in hospital rit
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
shidof:
ua nothing but an hypocrite. it concerned u wen fayose was saying rubbish and it would ve concern u more if you hear dt GMB is in hospital rit

Hah ahahah aha aha are we not all hypocrites.. is it not same u who voted GEJ not PDP in 2011 ya ee do open naow.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where did he confirm it? Someone just wrote this gibberish to attack fayose, no confirmation yet. Lets hear from tony Blair.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

Hah ahahah aha aha are we not all hypocrites.. is it not same u who voted GEJ not PDP in 2011 ya ee do open naow.
yes, I may voted him in 2011 based on the assumption dt he will perform well but since it's vice-versa. it's time to rectify it now.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
Where did he confirm it? Someone just wrote this gibberish to attack fayose, no confirmation yet. Lets hear from tony Blair.
na vanguard, the source is there for every one to see
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
shidof:
yes, I may voted him in 2011 based on the assumption dt he will perform well but since it's vice-versa. it's time to rectify it now.

WRONG!! you are doing the same thing you did in 2011.. basing the future of your children on assumptions and hope rather than reason and facts. History Never Lies.. the Servant who will steal from you has stolen from someone else before.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by itetemi: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
front of the ......page
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
yemaldo:

na vanguard, the source is there for every one to see
Did tony Blair speak to vanguard? Or an APC member claimed he confirmed by going to Blair's office.

You will need 10lies to cover a lie.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

WRONG!! you are doing the same thing you did in 2011.. basing the future of your children on assumptions and hope rather than reason and facts. History Never Lies.. the Servant who will steal from you has stolen from someone else before.
ua rilly on ur own dude, m simply voting cos of d facts and happening now and cos of his former records.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
shidof:
ua rilly on ur own dude, m simply voting cos of d facts and happening now and cos of his former records.

of course I am on my own.. just like the millions who were promised cheap housing only for the same governor to come and say that you must be earning in the range of N400,000 to N800,000 monthly to be able to afford "AFFORDABLE HOUSING" na waooooo
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

of course I am on my own.. just like the millions who were promised cheap housing only for the same governor to come and say that you must be earning in the range of N400,000 to N800,000 monthly to be able to afford "AFFORDABLE HOUSING" na waooooo
Bro, I just confirmed where u come from. no need to argue again. So, who's dt gov if I may ask and how does dt relates to the topic.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
customized13:
Did tony Blair speak to vanguard? Or an APC member claimed he confirmed by going to Blair's office.

You will need 10lies to cover a lie.
Satan,even if Tony Blair tell u himself. I know dt u'll not believe but u cn believe fayose own
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
shidof:
Satan,even if Tony Blair tell u himself. I know dt u'll not believe but u cn believe fayose own
wait till tony Blair tells me to know if I won't believe.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
shidof:
Bro, I just confirmed where u come from. no need to argue again. So, who's dt gov if I may ask and how does dt relates to the topic.

When you trust someone's word and are willing to lay-down 4-8 years of your destiny with the "hope" or "assumption" that he will keep his word, then you are a learner. Democracy is not kept with words, it is nourished with the sacrifice of patriots - people who fight to ensure that each citizen gets his due. when you refuse to be concerned about governance beyond voting - you end up in this same situation.. another 10-11 years of Financial Impoverishement FYI.. You cannot use Crude to prop the economy anymore neither can you use IGR. ultimately chaos will ensue when resources are too expensive to procure and a handful of comfortable citizens are in close proximity to the poor . if you wish to avoid such a situation. Vote your choice and hold him to his words
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari. by shidof(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
voltron:

When you trust someone's word and are willing to lay-down 4-8 years of your destiny with the "hope" or "assumption" that he will keep his word, then you are a learner. Democracy is not kept with words, it is nourished with the sacrifice of patriots - people who fight to ensure that each citizen gets his due. when you refuse to be concerned about governance beyond voting - you end up in this same situation.. another 10-11 years of Financial Impoverishement FYI.. You cannot use Crude to prop the economy anymore neither can you use IGR. ultimately chaos will ensue when resources are too expensive to procure and a handful of comfortable citizens are in close proximity to the poor . if you wish to avoid such a situation. Vote your choice and hold him to his words
bravo! nyc right up

(1) (Reply)

# / Prayers Going On In Bauchi...(photo) / GRAPHIC IMAGES From Electoral Violence In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.