Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,377 members, 7,968,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 PM

UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) (2925 Views)

An Unconfirmed Disturbing Report Pls Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
If they could have spies monitoring every movement of Buhari in london. Fayose, FFK and GEJ wont stop at nothing to desperately destroy Buhari reputation to remain in power
Ralphlauren:
Shocking shocked shocked shocked but I won't put this past GEJ and his aides.

They are very desperate and they will do ANYTHING it takes to stay at aso-rock.

Now it's becoming clearer why Okupe and Fayose are soooooooooo super confident that Buhari can never be the president of Nigeria.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Ralphlauren(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
afuye:
If they could have spies monitoring every movement of Buhari in london. Fayose, FFK and GEJ wont stop at nothing to desperately destroy Buhari reputation to remain in power

I agree. But I trust Buhari and the APC machinery. They will deal accordingly with PDP and if GEJ isn't careful, he might get the samuel doe treatment undecided

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Samunique(m): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Xbabangida:

But you quoted me first. I understand ur frustration.. Pls Soak urself in ur own blood. It'll give u some relief.
Goodbye.
Back to sender!!!!
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by thaoriginator: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
knightsTempler:
This is about the most Disingenuous hooey i have read on Nairaland this year.

Wondering who sat down to conjure this propaganda crap.

APC must have created a branch within their party machinery whose sole goal is churning out conspiracy theories for the gullible masses to feed on.

There's no other way to describe such insanity.
There no length the P igs D ig P igs can't go. They are so desperate!

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by EdCure: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
That is what is meant by compromise which Jonathan has dragged every thing into.

I believe every bit of this report.

3 Likes

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by OgenemaroKessy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
jayonpoint:

Well then is amazing hw propaganda turn-out to be come reality . wasn't election postponement started as propaganda? Ekiti audio tape(rigging) also was tagged propaganda but check on youtube for video evidence by the military cap. Has all of these nt proven to be reality. With PDP desperation to win an already loost election by deploying all means possible including illegal ones is alarming. Alli knw, PDP, Jonathan n their ilks in crimes will be ashamed by God's grace...except if only God no longer exist.
. I totally agree with You, everything is possible in Naija.
Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by Jesusloveyou: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
All buhurist should share dis propaganda in case it happen and from discouraging d propaganda to happen,d same way we spoil their plan on interim govt.none of their plan wil come to pass in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) by afuye(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2015
The moderators on this forum are very biased. I guess because they are all Igbos. You guyss removed this from politics section and put me in the jokes. I hope this doesn't turn out true because there indication that shekarau has been caught and there is not plot plot to undermine buhari credibility and candidacy.

I repeat, moderators, let us stop from being biased and and ethnic in serious national issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

ginnie in the bottle / Gimme. . . Gimme. . . Gimme. . . More / The Best Of Akpororo Comedy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.