Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! (943 Views)

Dangote fertilizer Urea 46%+ is Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
[b]Hello proud farmers I am working on bringing in a large consignment of fertilizers. Now this is not your conventional fertilizer which is acidic to the touch and rather bulky. This is extremely potent and in a small plastic package. its like a quarter the size of a small paint bucket.

It is composed mainly of Nitrogen, Potassium, phosphate and magnesium sulfate which is crucial to plant growth and balancing of the PH levels in the soil plus it quickly helps soil replenish lost nutrients for a continual crop cycle. Magnesium plays a role in strengthening the plant cell walls, allowing the plant to take in the nutrients it needs. It also aids in seed germination, photosynthesis and in the formation of fruits and seeds.

If you need rich green and leafy vegetables, bigger cucumbers, bigger,fresher looking and sweeter tomatoes or amazing cabbages this fertilizer is for you. Even for trees that need a boost this is just perfect for them. You want amazing cassava, yams, plantains, this is it for you.

Preparation and Application: Just mix 4 table spoonfuls to 20 litres of water, fill up your spray can and apply at the root of your crop of choice, sit back and watch them become beautiful. Apply at planting and again after 1 month and finally just before harvesting (this depends on the length of time it takes for crop to reach the stage of harvesting. This is not smelly, not messy and not stressful.

It also protects your crops from crawling creatures that feed on them. I am using this medium to run a market survey as well so if you are a farmer and feel you need this then make your submission here or if you have any question also make your submission here.

My target is to make this product as affordable and readily available to all farmers as my own way of encouraging them in their quest to become great farmers.

I will be talking about them as soon as they arrive and i aim to introduce them to the market at a price of #2500 per can and one can will cover 1 acre of farm land or more.[/b]
Re: Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by phillings247: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
do u now have it in stock.how do i get one
Re: Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
phillings247:
do u now have it in stock.how do i get one

Yes they are available and how u get it depends on your location.
Re: Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by jossytech(m): 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
I need in osun state, 2 can, and can I use it on plantain nd maize, thanks and please show us some pics and now effective it is

Thanks
Re: Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
jossytech:
I need in osun state, 2 can, and can I use it on plantain nd maize, thanks and please show us some pics and now effective it is

Thanks

Its perfect for maize and plantain cultivation. I will upload pictures tomorrow.
Re: Brand New Cheap Potent Fertilizer For Farmers. This Is Not Gnld! by jossytech(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pictures, website and how i will get 2 can in osun state please, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Farm Land For Lease And Sale At Gwagwalada Abuja / Factors Affecting Wages Of Agricultural Worker / Two Tier Fairly Used Imported Dizengoff Cages Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.