Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,728 members, 7,933,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga (35364 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Ashes And Death: What Boko Haram Left Behind In Baga - BBC / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
jerflakes:

Na so na.

Thats the real Nigerian Army everyone know.

The best in Africa.

The best land soldiers in the world.

Hate them or love them.

Kudos boyz.
grin when they start flopping you will be first to declare them worst in Africa. grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by jerflakes(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Largas:
grin when they start flopping you will be first to declare them worst in Africa. grin

Thats how it's meant to be.

If they 4k up, you address the 4k ups.

QED.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Homosexuals popularly known as Dan daudu are effeminate men seen in many cities in the northern states.
This brings to mind one that was arrested at kawo kaduna after the attempt to kill GMB and Sheikh Dahiru of bauchi..
I am not ruling out the possibilities of the BHM boys disguising themselves as women..
Funny looking dudes with behavioural disorder..
Keep the good job boys...
March for Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by chaberry(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
alchemist:

Dis picture looks like photoshop nah abi na me no c well
lmao.. thank God I'm not the only one who thinks the picture isn't real. I've been looking at the picture for over five minutes. Look at the arms.... DiarisGodo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by BrightEye(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
charix:
Bullsh¡t. That's how they keep arresting lady-boys claiming they're terrorists.
I still remember the innocent one caught in 2013 under the guise of being an escapee suicide bomber.

You better delete this, cos you were sounding like someone with bad belly tongue
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by symbianDON(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
oppa alams style!!!
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by mankan2k7(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kill d last man standing my gallant soldiers
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by todayguest(m): 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
If they like, they should disguise like animals. It's either they repent or die. Enough of their madness. These rag-tags had the auducity to call our gallant officers' cowards and making mockery of our nationhood. Kill them all and take no prisoner.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Misogynist2014(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
akpanikpe:
And this urgly thing want to chill wit 7 virgins in heaven if he dies? Smh.
It is 72, not 7.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Afroconnect: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kill them all,send those that want to die to hell-so we the ones that want to live have space...kill all their sympathizers,sponsors and even their seeds.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by obailala(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
For all those who feel the photo looks photoshopped...

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Alameisiya(don't know the correct spelling) comes to mind. The ex-govornor of bayelsa state disguised himself as a woman when he looted the treasury of the state and fled to England. Maybe this boko haram member was only trying to imitate chief alameisiya.

Are you indirectly supporting the boko haram?
If so then you are next in line*
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Osirimononaye(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pls my frnds pls click the URL I.E link to like my post on FB pls i it means alot to me.
God Bless.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=337106656498555&id=100005976699192&refid=17&_ft_
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Harryzon(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
These are the kinds of people we should be using as medical specimens and not toads...

Spit on BH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by cabjoy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
akpanikpe:
And this urgly thing want to chill wit 7 virgins in heaven if he dies? Smh.
any boka harm to confirm
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by shoczy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
which life.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by trak25(m): 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
If they like they should dress like goats I trust my nija army naw dem go flog the goat comot for their body till they turn to human

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by jude33084(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fresh air everywhere you GO grin

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Dagamaz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aitee1:
this country is a joke, so under this six weeks all the impossible suddenly turns possible

Issorai undecided
Go and hang ur self enemy of progress!
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by nortcentrallord(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
sarmiie:

softly softly o.....CIA go like you die
They killed my brother and friend. They will all die. Am getting hungry to join the NM. God help them if am posted to Borno because any single sign of extremity will meet my single one man ops anihilation.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by akpanikpe(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
It is 72, not 7.
imaging.
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by synergycom19: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
They must not show this guys messy ooo
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okimski:
The Defence headquarters , Monday, disclosed that following the air and ground assault to flush out Boko Haram terrorists from Baga, its cordon and search operation has revealed some terrorists disguising as women.

A statement signed by Major General Chris Olukolade said, “The searches are also yielding more discoveries of arms especially bombs hidden in various locations, especially Baga town.

“Apart from those captured in the course of fighting, many arrests of terrorists hiding in the town are being made and troops are still busy interrogating the suspects.

“Meanwhile, in furtherance of the mission to clear terrorists from all their enclaves by the military, the Nigerian Air Force has stepped up its air bombardment of identified targets in Gwoza, Bama and Sambisa forest, preparatory to other phases of the mission.

“The air strikes have been highly successful as they achieved the aims, hitting vital targets with required precision.

“Terrorists are now in disarray as they scamper to escape from the impact of air bombardment of their locations in the forest.

Having successfully liberated Baga where the terrorists have been marauding, the troops’ attention has now been focused on consolidation of the security of the area to pave way for return of citizens.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/baga-terrorist-who-disguised-as-woman-caught/

I just imagine Major Olukolade grinning over a glass of wine & laughing at gullible nigerians... grin
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by aikay06: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
It s the best as you arrest,you execute sharp sharp before the animal rights group come in
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Alameisiya(don't know the correct spelling) comes to mind. The ex-govornor of bayelsa state disguised himself as a woman when he looted the treasury of the state and fled to England. Maybe this boko haram member was only trying to imitate chief alameisiya.

That same Aleimesia who guilty of corruption was pardoned by smn.

That same Aleimesia is now in the kitchen cabinet of smn.

That same Aleimesia is now a pdp flag bearer for one of the senate seats....

Weap not my Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by sarmiie(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
nortcentrallord:

They killed my brother and friend. They will all die. Am getting hungry to join the NM. God help them if am posted to Borno because any single sign of extremity will meet my single one man ops anihilation.

oh...my bad.....now i understand you.........

sorry, bro.....
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by okok0bioko: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Photoshopped image, take a closer look. Try another story please Nigerians are not as naive as you think.

Okimski:
The Defence headquarters , Monday, disclosed that following the air and ground assault to flush out Boko Haram terrorists from Baga, its cordon and search operation has revealed some terrorists disguising as women.

A statement signed by Major General Chris Olukolade said, “The searches are also yielding more discoveries of arms especially bombs hidden in various locations, especially Baga town.

“Apart from those captured in the course of fighting, many arrests of terrorists hiding in the town are being made and troops are still busy interrogating the suspects.

“Meanwhile, in furtherance of the mission to clear terrorists from all their enclaves by the military, the Nigerian Air Force has stepped up its air bombardment of identified targets in Gwoza, Bama and Sambisa forest, preparatory to other phases of the mission.

“The air strikes have been highly successful as they achieved the aims, hitting vital targets with required precision.

“Terrorists are now in disarray as they scamper to escape from the impact of air bombardment of their locations in the forest.

Having successfully liberated Baga where the terrorists have been marauding, the troops’ attention has now been focused on consolidation of the security of the area to pave way for return of citizens.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/baga-terrorist-who-disguised-as-woman-caught/
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by Saucekide25(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by xtervaganza(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Very easy to see that picture was photoshopped

Nigeria army are a disgrace and a joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Arrest Terrorists Disguised As Women In Baga by afeez5808(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Tonylyte:
Kill'em all. Very soon hijab will be banned.

Shey u get problem with hijab ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicole And Olivia Orji Uzor-Kalu's Birthday Party In Pictures / Tinubu, Amaechi, Osinbajo, Okorocha Are Slaves To The North - Fani Kayode / Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.