Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught (712 Views)

Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Man Who Disguised As A Woman In Ghana Caught. Photos / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught by henroe2k2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
The Defence headquarters , Monday, disclosed that
following the air and ground assault to flush out
Boko Haram terrorists from Baga, its cordon and
search operation has revealed some terrorists
disguising as women.
A statement signed by Major General Chris
Olukolade said, “The searches are also yielding
more discoveries of arms especially bombs hidden
in various locations, especially Baga town.
“Apart from those captured in the course of
fighting, many arrests of terrorists hiding in the
town are being made and troops are still busy
interrogating the suspects.
“Meanwhile, in furtherance of the mission to clear
terrorists from all their enclaves by the military, the
Nigerian Air Force has stepped up its air
bombardment of identified targets in Gwoza, Bama
and Sambisa forest, preparatory to other phases of
the mission.
“The air strikes have been highly successful as
they achieved the aims, hitting vital targets with
required precision.
“Terrorists are now in disarray as they scamper to
escape from the impact of air bombardment of
their locations in the forest.
Having successfully liberated Baga where the
terrorists have been marauding, the troops’
attention has now been focused on consolidation
of the security of the area to pave way for return of
citizens.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/baga-terrorist-who-disguised-as-woman-caught/
Re: Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught by sayemma: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught by J4parry(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
They will all be exposed.
Re: Baga: Terrorist Who Disguised As Woman Caught by venatus25(m): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
sayemma:
The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Thanks for the info Bros. Even as an igbo guy I support Buhari not that I so much prefer him but is as the only way to vote out badluck from our country. GEJ is our brother yet we have nothing to be proud of him, now is the time for the people to make their choice with all sincerity if we give GEJ the second chance to rule for the next tenure it therefore means our only country is dead. I know GEJ supporters will bash me before the bashing start they should consider the state of our current economy, e.g the fuel price and the dollar/naira exchange rate, are we proud of this? can a man with a right sense prefer such to continue for the next 4years?

This is my view yours is welcome.

(1) (Reply)

ISIL 'accepts Boko Haram's Pledge Of Allegiance' / Fire On Admiralty / Abducted Orekoya Kids Interviewed...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.