Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:25 AM

Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections (955 Views)

See What A Man Who Supported Buhari B4 Wrote Abt GEJ,Buhari & Kemi Adeosun / Conversation Between Osinabjo And Buhari B4 Ogoni Trip Unfold (crack) / Saraki’s Arrest: Buhari’s Government Is Chronically Sick – Njiko Igbo Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by hamzeiy: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

Dr. Idris Ahmed.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by temitemi1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Apc, association of boko haram... GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by BraveAfrican(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think with so many episodes of the propagandas we have been made to watch, listen to and read during the course of this political era, anyone who takes some of all these overly dramatic stories serious anymore would be a truly gullible person to the core. People just wake-up from their beds, think of a new dramatic scenairo that could fit into the on-going political soap opera and quickly publish their scripts to make headlines and attain "supposed" relevance. NIGERIA is a BIG country...the elections around the corner has brought every activity in the nation under the watching eyes of the world - no one, not even GEJ as C-in-C can boast of total secrecy to any of his activities anymore with moles on both sides of the divide (APC & PDP), so for someone to say something as grevious as this is being planned is outrightly RIDICULOUS but I must give it to the author; it was a nice episode in the soap. *grins*
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by Kingyellew(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is a democracy scottler, he aborted the democratically elected govt of shagari and as a result pLunged the nation. Back into militarIsation for many years.Now nigeria is enjoying another breeze of democracy of Goodluck Jonathan, he has appeared again to abort for the second time. Listen; the nemesies of what he has done is anxiously waiting for him, you will see how he is going to end within the shortrun.
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by nzeadachie: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2015
BUHARI SHOULD COME BACK AND FACE THE LAW, HE'S THE OGA FOR BH
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by brightology3: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist.he shld be arrested immediately. Oh oh oh dats y he ran to london so dat he cannot be arrested. Op I dn't really kn wat 2 tell u. Satanic lsamic religion
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by Creamz(m): 1:20am On Feb 24, 2015
It would be bad if PDP play this card. But in Nigerian politics anything can happen. But I don't sincerely think PDP would want to do a thing like this.
Re: Plans Concluded To Arrest Buhari B4 Elections by Nobody: 3:01am On Feb 24, 2015
such action would be suicidal. Never gonna happen even if GEJ cluelessness turns to madness

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Apc Leadership Worried About Shekau Implicating Buhari When Caught / Obasanjo Never Inaugurated Olorunsogo II Power Station, Says NDPHC / Puzzle, Is The Guy Wearing Black Top Or Purple Top? Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.