Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,257 members, 7,967,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 12:11 AM

Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (26056 Views)

Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release / Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Soludo Replies GEJ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by linusbnn(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Jonathan:

Fool!
What has good leadership got to do with age?
Is that how you challenge your elders in your family?
Go and unseat the Queen of England, president of Tunisia etc na. Tell them they are too old to rule.
Biafran goat.

slowpoke like you cannot comprehend the things of life bcus you are too daft and too foolish to even understand what it takes to have someone that is so lively and youthful in any position..Even the queen succeds with those around her,so also others...Buhari didn't bring dwn HEAVEN when he was the president,so is it now he wants to do it? Y not do it tru been a states man? Look at other developed countries of the world,how many of their leaders are above 50's-60's?. We still have Shagari,Gowon,Babaginda,Ernest Shenekon who are our past leaders,they are sitting in the comfort of their home and whenever the govt call upon them for issues bothering the nation,they respond,will that of Buhari be diff?. Apc is too violent and problematic,I wonder how you pple are been infected with these disasterous virus..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Fashola shut ur mouth!! GEJ till 2019!!!
You are a fool for making this statement,the degree of your stupidity is more than 100 degrees. I don't insult pple on nairaland but I just can't help it,I need to tell you that u're an Idiot. He is old enough to be ur Uncle or probably ur Father. Show me u're immatured by insulting me. Oponu aye rada, aki dani dani,amuni buni eran ibiye
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by temitemi1(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Prettiepearlz:

You are a fool for making this statement,the degree of your stupidity is more than 100 degrees. I don't insult pple on nairaland but I just can't help it,I need to tell you that u're an Idiot. He is old enough to be ur Uncle or probably ur Father. Show me u're immatured by insulting me. Oponu aye rada, aki dani dani,amuni buni eran ibiye
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by blackfase(m): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Bro, u gotta b kidding me! That slowpoke has proved that since d first week he stepped right into Aso Rock with his new shiny shoes.....argh!

cozy7:
, now he's proved that he can't talk too.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PenSniper: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola, most of your utterances always serve as disclaimers to your educational qualifications and position in govt.. By your utterances, you and Amaechi are misfits as governors. As for you, you put me to shame as a yoruba. You, Tinubu and APC governors in the SW have connived to put our people in greater bondage by mortgaging our future. You construct 5 kilometre roads at a cost of N1b naira or more. You refuse to invest in our youths by building schools. You create no jobs for school leavers. You falsely use progressive toga to deceive the people. You promote APC, a party that opposed restructuring of nigeria which Pa Awo advocated to free our people from the bondage and tyranny of unitary system of govt..You are more an enemy of our people than Gej. Only a daft person would've expected the army to invade sambisa in the wake of the chibok issue. Chibok issue is stale and for you to bring that up now rather than facing the bag of lies your APC and Buhari, completely devoid of integrity, have been dishing out to nigerians but which the God of righteousness have been bursting. All of you in APC have lost the right to talk to the people but should rather bury your collective heads in shame. In developed and sane societies where decency, honesty and integrity is the norm rather than nepotism and mediocrity, Buhari would've been forced out of the race and APC withrawn with apologies. All the lies concerning Buhari's certificate, his ignoble past records, his scare of an open debate, living substance and chasing shadows with al-jazeera, chartam house and photoshopping lies to deceive nigerians all, combine to tell us that,the game is up for APC,and they knew it but have only been catching at any straw to prevent their sinking earlier.?
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by jonadaft: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
linusbnn:

slowpoke like you cannot comprehend the things of life bcus you are too daft and too foolish to even understand what it takes to have someone that is so lively and youthful in any position..Even the queen succeds with those around her,so also others...Buhari didn't bring dwn HEAVEN when he was the president,so is it now he wants to do it? Y not do it tru been a states man? Look at other developed countries of the world,how many of their leaders are above 50's-60's?. We still have Shagari,Gowon,Babaginda,Ernest Shenekon who are our past leaders,they are sitting in the comfort of their home and whenever the govt call upon them for issues bothering the nation,they respond,will that of Buhari be diff?. Apc is too violent and problematic,I wonder how you pple are been infected with these disasterous virus..

[/s]
Baseless.
You don't have any point.
I think you're simple a clueless morôn.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Sigo86(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

Powerless puppet governor blabing

Nd ur chicken brain shrinkn. grin
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Sigo86(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
I can do better than Buhari any day, any time

Ur Papa no fit do better pass a dead rat, talklesss of u wey ur brain don get Eclipse.... Ode, Oponu Pataki. Mtchhhhheeew angry
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by englishmart(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Sigo86:

Ur Papa no fit do better pass a dead rat, talklesss of u wey ur brain don get Eclipse.... Ode, Oponu Pataki. Mtchhhhheeew angry
ignored

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by vega84(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola hav u spent 5days in chibok b4? #vegatalks#
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by ishiamu(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Sigo86:

Nd ur chicken brain shrinkn. grin

Ok
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by akajos4real: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
Why would a President say a state in a federation is in BONDAGE and he is the PRESIDENT?
The Man !!!! I wonder what his thought lines are before making these statements?
They are so worrisome and more like a village man's expression. Certainly not one to be regarded as a PRESIDENT under a democracy.

It is a shame that the Nigerian President comes across as not been aware of the responsibility the position he holds means.

This is not about PDP or APC but keeping the dignity of the office of PRESIDENT of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not chairman of Fishermen Association.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by cozy7(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
linusbnn:

Oh God please allow dose without certificate to head this man in his office,since he doesn't know what it takes to be a graduate..Amen. Certificateless pple will be ur boss
BRO, IN NIGERIA, CERTIFICATE DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, ITS WHAT U CAN DO, YOUR PERSONALITY N WHAT YOU'VE GOT WITHIN.

NA CERTIFICATE DEY KILL US HERE.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and fill the contact form if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Daniel4wap: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
fashola needs more tutorial class. a politician who can not understand political campaigning terms. he just display a child like act
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Odehfamily(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
fanysteve:
an intelligent calling his president clueless
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Peejayybold(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
I jst dey wonder wen all diz political movies go end.

Meanwhile

Mtn 1gb for #1200 and etisalat data bundle still very much available.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by donsmarte(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Fashola shut ur mouth!! GEJ till 2019!!!
supported.fashola u ar a coward by vomiting dat rubbish 4rm ur mouth 2 our dear presido,wat happened 2 ur legs? can't u go there ad stay atleast 2 days.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by clemzy05: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
saaedlee:
Bondage is sitting in ur house without light for 6 months
Bondage is staying in your house for about a year without seeing or hearing from your daugther.
Bondage is when you work for 6 months and you are not paid your salary even for one month!!!

GEJ and his cronnies hve put us in bondage for long, we need #CHANGE!!!

Vote General Muhammadu Buhari for President
bondage is when you take N200,000 to the exchange and go home with £646 meagre money
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by babestella: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fashola shut up & go and drink your ogi (pap) in Tinubu house. They even have akara for you. You sef dey talk, "end never shall wonder"
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by babestella: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
clemzy05:

bondage is when you take N200,000 to the exchange and go home with £646 meagre money

Exchange rate is high because people are taking out the funds and investments from the capital market. They are afraid Nigeria might go to war because of the conduct of our politicians in this election. It's sad this is also blamed on GEJ.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Mbow(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chai!!! Casted Jonah, I tire for dz man sef
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PastorOla1: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
I can do better than Buhari any day, any time
If you can't do better than GEJ then you are a bigger fail, ok.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Kossie: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am in diaspora!! I really use to love Fashola but now, I would not take him for half a penny! I beg!!!
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by expert101(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

your useless parents that gave you bad home training are mad grin grin cheesy cheesy

You papa there... was your own? You want to start wahalla abi? I will soon pin you down.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PentiumPro(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
expert101:

You papa there... was your own? You want to start wahalla abi? I will soon pin you down.
your comment is an indictment on your parents. grin grin
you want to beat your gorilla chest for me? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Voting a 72 year old man as the President of Nigeria is a great bondage for us all.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by expert101(m): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

your comment is an indictment on your parents. grin grin
you want to beat your gorilla chest for me? cheesy cheesy

See you! Who gave you the megabyte you are using to browse? Is either you are using office computer or you got free credit from one mugu.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PentiumPro(f): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
expert101:

[s]See you! Who gave you the megabyte you are using to browse? Is either you are using office computer or you got free credit from one mugu[/s].
not every nairalander is hungry like you, go and eat.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by expert101(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

not every nairalander is hungry like you, go and eat.

Am a top shot! Come to my House I will gladly feed you. Am not stingy. But voting Buhari as I see you like is not a better option for Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by PentiumPro(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
expert101:

[s]Am a top shot! Come to my House I will gladly feed you[/s]. Am not stingy. But voting Buhari as I see you like is not a better option for Nigeria.
nah, we've heard all that type of story before on NL, until we started seeing pictures of mansion owners. grin grin cheesy cheesy
btw, what is your house add? i want you to feed me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is by expert101(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

nah, we've heard all that type of story before on NL, until we started seeing pictures of mansion owners. grin grin cheesy cheesy
btw, what is your house add? i want you to feed me cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ok ooo! so until I buy mansion you won't believe. I stay in Lekki, where is your location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Mohammed Haruna, NASENI Boss, After Extending His Tenure / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Is Leading Oyetola – APC Chieftain, Chidike Ukauwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.