Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,523 members, 7,978,729 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries (1309 Views)

Stella Damasus Wears Daniel Ademinokan’s Shirt & She Slays / Is Stella Damascus & Her Husband Having Marital Issues Like Tiwa Savage Too? / Stop Changing Surnames Like Pants- Helen Paul Blasts Stella Damasus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by bolliejay(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2015
During Comedian Accapella’s comedy show over the weekend at Amuwo Odofin, tagged Comedy Goes To Church, Jara Presenter Helen Paul was an invited guest and was also one of the comedians who entertained guests at the comedy show. As soon as Helen mounted the stage she started with the story of her life, then she diverted mocking actress Stella Damasus, saying how many times will she even change her surname.

'Stella Damasus, or Nzeribe, is she not even tired of changing surname? Today she's Aboderin, tomorrow Ademinokun, only God knows the surname she would answer tomorrow. Well, the good thing is, she hasn't changed her name 'Stella', so we can simply call her Stella easily," she said.

Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by temitemi1(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by silverdam(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Aunty Helen Paul, i tire for Stella ooo, she can like to change name/man like wrapper. I guess she's not allegic to d**k, she can't do without it, she would even snatch your husband Aunty Helen, Does your husband has big d**k? Becareful cos Stella likes it Big
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by Sarimah(f): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
true talk
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by Enegod(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by dahreyM: 11:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:

JUICY pose@ya dp. I lyk d way u r, sylph and beautiful, firm boobz. I jez hp say no be wear u wear dat boobz o. Anyways, attend to ma mail.
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by emilyone(f): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
I sorry for you Helen, you Berra mind ya bizniz abi ofe ri IJA a won Iya aye ni
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by englishmart(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2015
no source?

1 Like

Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
If she likes, she should change her name to Stella GMB, I'll still recongize her if i see her in the village.
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2015
If she likes, she should change her name to Stella GMB, I'll still recongize her if i see her.
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by edwife(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
You don't know her full name?

Stella Damasus Aboderin Nzeribe Ademonikan smiley
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by fairygeh(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice joke,but then, I hope she is ready for the reply Stella would give her .
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by ghogz(f): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Wats wit these crude jokes,y d hate?if every would simply mind their business,dis country nd d world @ large,would b a much more comfortale place.
Re: Is Stella Damasus Not Tired Of Changing Her Surname? Helen Paul Queries by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
If helen paul really said dat then she is stewpeed!!itz none of her buisness,or does she think the lady likes the way she doesn't av an husband??mtchewwwwuu!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Strips Nude Again For Show KUWTK [photos] / B.o.b. Shows Off His #eggplantfriday For The Gram. / I Have A Love-hate Relationship With Ini Edo, We Are Still Close –desmond Elliot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.