Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,246 members, 7,934,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You (659 Views)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / EFCC Forcing Me To Implicate Jonathan - Robert Azibaola / Armsgate: All Those Found Guilty Will To Go Jail – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by tomi12345: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2015
The story below reached us this morning
(24/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have
yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!
“I have it on a strong ground that there is a
plan to capture a Shekau before the week to
elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to
say and do will mention Buhari as one of their
core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and
the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari).
The confession is alleged to be so perfectly
planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think
twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls
(between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing
how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am
deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled.
Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it.
The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks
worried too.”
Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2015
...and who will believe their cluelessness
Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by Chiaka(f): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
abbasteck:
...and who will believe their cluelessness

Nothing when all this APC people no go write! which one be dis again. After all the failed plots. lol! lol! lol! Tomorrow una go write 'B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News- How PDP tries to stops Buhari from going to toilet in his own house' lol! lol!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by Omexonomy: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
@LRNZH
APC and their fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions are evil and shekau their BH field commander will soon be capture alive. APC evil cyber rodent minions what sayest thou?
Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by Frankenstein: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by TheFreeOne: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Why is APC always afraid of her shadows

GMB/APC shouldn't be bothered if they are innocent of such accusations. But i won't be surprised if its another of their usual propaganda.
Re: BREAKING!!! How PDP Plan To Implicate And Jail Buhari - It Will Surprise You by ej77: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Apc party of liars

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections / Chibok Girls Quotable Quotes By President Jonathan / B'haram Take Out Their Anger On Soft Targets – DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.