Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents (8842 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by anonimi: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
holatin:
your lying rate has reached heaven, it wasnt fashola it was one APC leader.
get ya fact straight and stop spreading rumour and lies

Enu opuro kii s'eje - LIAR mouth nor dey bleed otherwise....... shocked

Una APCheat people can tell really terrible LIES, I swear!

Agbaje too old to govern Lagos — Fashola
January 16, 2015

Governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State has told Lagosians to vote a young, vibrant candidate who would be able to withstand the rigours of governing the state.

Mr. Fashola stated this Wednesday at the special rally of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Lagos.
The Lagos State governor described Jimi Agbaje, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, gubernatorial candidate in the state, as a 60 year old who would be unable to cope as a governor.

“You know what you must do. Open your eyes clearly,” Mr. Fashola told thousands of party supporters in attendance.
“You see, this job is a tough job. When I took this job, at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today, at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head.

“Akinwunmi (Ambode) is younger than me. You need youthfulness to do this job. That man (Mr. Agbaje) is already 60, he cannot cope with this job. If you call him at night he will not take your phone.”

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/175031-agbaje-old-govern-lagos-fashola.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094979_captureoptimized_jpegf7b05afb46f2819470e75a9b866e5848
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

Enu opuro kii s'eje - LIAR mouth nor dey bleed otherwise....... shocked

Una APCheat people can tell really terrible LIES, I swear!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2081946_change_jpeg1d261807316c13729a0ba23ee58934ff

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094979_captureoptimized_jpegf7b05afb46f2819470e75a9b866e5848
show me a video link, and I will accept defeat.
I watched it live on TV.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by aresa: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
eseosa77:

Barcanista pls tell us the truth behind your action.21billion naira is working and your ve had ur own fair share of it simple.your dacampment came immediately we all voted you as the best in political subforum of nairaland and the pdp saw you as one who could help them sell their decoyed transformation agenda hence u collected your chunck of 21b and sold your conscience.swear to almighty God to také ur life if am lying.

What he said..
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . . . . . . .make him come deny na . . . . . . . . . . . that boy is worst than the serpent . . . . . . . . . .there's no conscience in him
haha you should know am talking in irony now.

God bless you for showing him those post.
waiting for him to counter his word

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by anonimi: 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
holatin:
show me a video link, and I will accept defeat.
I watched it live on TV.

This is not about victory or defeat.
It is about information sharing.

If you do not believe what Premium Times reported, you can address a letter to them and once published (with an apology like Guardian did for the FAKE Buhari interview story) share with us here.
Otherwise ask the TV station that showed what you watched to post the clip on Youtube and post here.

Easy!
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by holatin(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

This is not about victory or defeat.
It is about information sharing.

If you do not believe what Premium Times reported, you can address a letter to them and once published (with an apology like Guardian did for the FAKE Buhari interview story) share with us here.
Otherwise ask the TV station that showed what you watched to post the clip on Youtube and post here.

Easy!
haba read me well now, what I meant is dat I will accept I lose in the argument.

we don't need to address them, they ve only been an instrument for buhari popularity.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ba7man(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
byrron:

while u are a hypocritical individual which is worse than a 2-faced individual because you also fall in the same category with amaechi, tambuwal, kwankwaso, obj etc.
These ones were all PDP members for more than 14yrs and they are now in APC, were u in kuvuki land then?

NIHILIST.
They weren't going back and forth like "anywhere belle face" and changing mouth suddenly like this dude we're talkin about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Flies To Morocco Tomorrow For Climate Change Conference / 2023: Can Rochas Be The Way Out? / How CBN Loans To Buhari Government Climbed 2,900% In 7 Years In Violation Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.